Last Date:05 April,2019
Advt.No.: 01/Law Clerks (Trainee)/2019
High Court of Uttarakhand
High Court of Uttarakhand invites Application for the post of 09 Law Clerk (Trainee). Apply before 05 April 2019. High Court of Uttarakhand Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official Website is www.highcourtofuttarakhand.gov.in
Name of the post – Law Clerk (Trainee)
No of post – 09
Pay Scale – 20000/- (Per Month)
Three year Professional/Five Years Integrated Degree in Law from a reputed Law College or recognized University.
General Information:himachal government jobs
- Applications are invited from all eligible candidates for the post of ‘Law Clerks (Trainee)’ in the establishment of High Court of Uttarakhand at Nainital carrying a fixed honorarium of Rs. 20,000/- per month with no Dearness and/or any other allowances and also without any other perquisite such as residential accommodation etc. The engagement shall be purely contractual for a fixed term of one year. However,the term may be terminated at any time, if the incumbent is found lacking.
- For making selection, competence would be judged on the basis of the interview only, which will be held at Nainital. No T.A. will be payable for attending the interview. Date & time of the said interview will be uploaded in the official website of the Hon’ble High Court of Uttarakhand.
- The Law Clerk (Trainee) shall be governed by such rules of attendance, leave and other related matters as might be prescribed from time to time by Hon’ble the Chief Justice, High Court of Uttarakhand at Nainital.
- The engagement shall be for a fixed term of one year, which may be terminated without notice at any time.
- A candidate having more than one spouse or married to such a person who already has a living legally wedded wife/husband, will not be eligible.
- A candidate involved in any kind of criminal case whether convicted or charge-sheeted shall be barred from applying for the above post.
- Those who have already worked as Law Clerk (Trainee) will not be eligible to apply.
- Candidate should affix a latest coloured photograph taken on or after 1st January 2019 in passport size with his/her signature thereon at the place provided in the application.
- The envelope containing application should be marked “APPLICATIONFORTHE POSTOFLAW CLERK(TRAINEE)- 2019”
- Envelope shall contain only one application form. An envelope containing more than one application form shall stand rejected.
- Candidates must attach with the application form, self attested copies of the certificates in support of their age and educational qualifications, extracurricular activities and also in support of having computer knowledge.
- Application may be sent either by Speed Post, Registered Post with AD or through Courier.
- Application will be rejected if photo is not pasted or Bank Draft/Postal Order is not attached or if certified copies of certificates are not attached with it, or if it is not signed by the applicant or if it is not received by the last date/time.
- Applications received after last date shall not be entertained and the Court will not be responsible for any postal delay. The defective applications, which are not complete in any respect will be rejected out-right.
- Selected candidates shall give an undertaking on the prescribed format that during the engagement as Law Clerk (Trainee), he/she shall not practice in any court of law nor engagehim/herself in any professional pursuit.
- Information regarding format of application any other information are available on the website of the High Court of Uttarakhand at www.highcourtofuttarakhand.gov.in
How to Apply:
- The application form can be downloaded from the web site of the High Court of Uttarakhand www.highcourtofuttarakhand.gov.in and may be sent along with a fee of Rs. 150/- through postal order or bank draft in favour of Registrar General, High Court of Uttarakhand at Nainital.
- The application form along with one duly attested copy of High School mark sheet, High School Certificate in proof of age/date of birth, Intermediate Mark Sheet, Intermediate Certificate, Law Graduation/Post Graduation Mark Sheet and Certificates and testimonials regarding extra curricular activities & Computer Knowledge along with two self addressed envelope (size 5″x 10″) each bearing postal stamp worth Rs. 22/- should be sent to the Registrar General, High Court of Uttarakhand at Nainital either by Speed Post, Registered Post with A.D. or through Courier.
- The Uttarakhand State was carved out from erstwhile State of Uttar Pradesh on 09/11/2000. At the time of the creation of the State, the High Court of Uttarakhand was also established on the same day at Nainital. Since that day the High Court is functioning in an old building situated in Mallital Nainital which was known as old Secretariat. The building of the High Court is a very magnificent and was constructed in 1900 A.D. There is a park in front of the building and Naina Peak, the highest peak in Nainital, in the background, which makes the building more picturesque. In the beginning five Court rooms were constructed but later on more Court rooms have been added. A huge Chief Justice Court Block and a Block of Lawyers’ chambers have also been built up in the year 2007.
- Hon’ble Mr. Justice Ashok A. Desai was the founder Chief Justice of the High Court who was transferred from High Court of Allahabad along with Hon’ble Mr. Justice P.C.Verma, the Senior Judge and Hon’ble Mr. Justice M.C.Jain.
- The sanctioned strength of Judges at the time of creation was 7 which has been increased to 9 in 2003. Hon’ble Mr. Justice S.H. Kapadia, Hon’ble Mr. Justice V.S. Sirpurkar and Hon’ble Mr. Justice Cyriac Joseph who have adorned the office of Chief Justice in this High Court, have been elevated to Hon’ble Supreme Court of India.
- Hon’ble Mr. Justice P.C. Verma, the Senior Judge has been transferred to High Court of Judicature at Allahabad. Hon’ble Mr. Justice Irshad Hussain, Hon’ble Mr. Justice M.M. Ghildiyal and Hon’ble Mr. Justice Rajesh Tandon have retired.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form