Last Date:02 March,2019
Advt No : 01/2019
Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC)
TPSC aka Tripura Public Service Commission invites application for the post of 100 L.D-Assistant Cum Typist. Apply Online before 02 March 2019. TPSC Recruitment Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is www.tpsc.gov.in
Name of the post – L.D-Assistant Cum Typist
No of post – 100
Pay Scale – 5700 – 24000/-
Higher Secondary (+2)/ equivalent examination from recognized Board/ University with Typing Knowledge.
General Instructions:tamilnadu govt employment
- In case of ST/SC candidate, who do not initially qualify in the computer type test but figure high in the merit list otherwise will be given further opportunity to pass computer type test within 06(six) months. Accordingly, he/she/they will be given conditional offer of appointment and will be appointed only after passing of computer ty pe test.
- The last date of receiving application is 2nd March 2019 The application(s) received after the closing date will not be entertained.
- The Commission will prepare merit list by adding marks obtained in two papers of the written examination to restrict the number of candidates to be called for type test. Number of candidates (Category wise) to be called for Type Test: Candidates qualified in the Written Examination will be called in the ratio 1: 5, i.e. 5(five) times the number of vacancies.
- It is also mentioned here that candidate(s) scoring marks equal to that of the last qualified candidate in the written examination shall also be called for Type Test.
- Detailed programme containing venue, date and time of Written Examination and Type Test etc. will be notified in due course.
- The final selection will be made in order of merit on the basis of the marks obtained by a candidate in aggregate adding the marks obtained in the written examination and the Type Test. If a Candidate remains absent in Type Test his/her candidature will not be considered for final selection.
- The number of vacancy to be filled up is subject to increase or decrease following requisition of the Department.
- Online Application Portal will be available on Commission’s website from 01-02-2019 to 02.03.2019(5.30 PM). Before applying for the post, an applicant shall register his/her bio- data particulars through One Time Profile Registration (OTPR) on the Commission’s Website viz www.tpsc.gov.in. Once applicant registers his/her particulars, a User ID is generated and sent to his/her registered mobile number and email ID. Applicants need to apply for the post using the OTPR User ID through Commission’s website.
- The Candidates may also fill & submit application form in Receipt section TPSC (purchasing from any branch of Tripura Gramin Bank) or send it by post which should be addressed to the Secretary, TPSC, Agartala, West Tripura, PIN-799001 during working hours.
- Applicants should avoid submitting multiple applications. However, if due to any unavoidable circumstances, any applicant submits multiple applications then he/she must ensure that the application with latest Receive Number is complete in all respects.
- In case of multiple applications, the applications with latest Receive Number shall only be entertained by the Commission and fee paid against one Receive Number shall not be adjusted against any other Receive Number.
- The 4(four) pages Application Form printed in colour font will be available from all Branches/Extension counters of Tripura Gramin Bank in the State of Tripura on deposit of the prescribed Recruitment Fee through the Special Deposit Slip to the Account No. 14711 in favour of the Secretary, T.P.S.C. in the same Branch/Extension counter as a single window system without any extra charge/Commission from the candidates.
- In addition, the said prescribed form can also be down loaded from the Website http://www.tpsc.gov.in and in that case, the prescribed Recruitment Fee is to be paid to the Account No.31176521319 of the State Bank of India (core banking branches) in favour of the Secretary, Tripura Public Service Commission. The Bank deposit Receipt is to be affixed with the filled up application form in the specified Box on the 2nd page of the form.
- Application in the prescribed form duly filled in by the candidate and 2(two) copies of recent stamp size photographs of the candidate affixed on the Application and Admit Card without any documents is to be submitted to the Reception Counter of the TPSC Secretariat by 5.30 PM of the closing date (02-03-2019). Applicants may obtain the acknowledgement including Receipt Number from reception counter of the Commission.
- The candidates, who will send application by post, are also required to attach to the application; a self-addressed Post-card indicating the Advertisement No. and name of the post applied for. Application will be acknowledged by the Commission by returning this card to the candidate after indicating the Registration No. allotted to the candidate. No separate acknowledgement other than this card will be sent to them.
- Candidates are not required to submit along with their applications any certificate in support of their claims regarding Age, Educational Qualifications, Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes and Persons with Benchmark Disability (PH), EX-Service Men, etc. which will be verified at the time of the Type Test only.
- Applicants must be in possession of the prescribed minimum qualification(s) for the post on the closing date for submission of application as mentioned in the advertisement. Their admission at all the stages of examination for which they are admitted for the Written Examination and Type Test will be purely provisional, subject to their satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. Mere issue of admission certificate to the candidate will not imply that his/her candidature has been finally cleared by the Commission. Written Examination qualified candidates will be asked to submit all required documents at the Commission’s Office. On scrutiny of documents, if a candidate found ineligible as per terms & condition of the Advertisement (including prescribed Recruitment fee) his /her candidature will be rejected.
- Rate of Recruitment Fees:- Group-C Posts:- Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred) only for General Candidates and 50/- (Rupees fifty) only for ST/SC/BPL card holders/Physically Handicapped Candidates.
- SC/ST Candidates of other States (not recognized by the Govt. of Tripura) must deposit fee as General Candidates. Recruitment fee so deposited, is non refundable.
- SC/ST Candidates of other States (not recognized by the Govt. of Tripura) should apply for unreserved vacancy as general candidate along with recruitment fee prescribed for general candidates.
- Decision of the Commission as to the eligibility or otherwise of a candidate at any stage of the selection process shall be final.
- For further details, read the “Instructions to candidates”, in the prescribed Application Form and also please visit the Website of the Commission– http://www.tpsc.gov.in
- The provision for constitution of Public Service Commission was first incorporated under Article 96C of the Government of India Act,1919. Thereafter in 1923 ‘Lee Commission’ was constituted for the purpose of formulating the principles/terms and conditions of Public Service Commission. Subsequently, as per recommendations of the ‘Lee Commission’ Federal Public Service Commission was established in India for the first time, on 1st October, 1926. Lee Commission also recommended for establishment of Provincial Public Service Commissions.
- Tripura got her statehood on 21st January,1972 and Tripura Public Service Commission was established on 30th October, 1972, under the provisions of Article 315 of the Constitution of India. Sri G.P.Bagchi was the first Chairman and Sri I. K. Roy was the first Member of the Tripura Public Service Commission. The Commission is, at present, located at the old Assembly House of Tripura, at Akhaura Road, Agartala.
- The Tripura Public Service Commission was constituted in the year 1972 as per provision of Article-315 of the Constitution of India. The duty of the State Public Service Commission, as laid down in Article-320 of the Constitution, is to conduct examinations for appointments to the services of the State.
- The Commission is consulted on all matters relating to the methods of recruitment to Civil Services and posts and in making promotions and transfers
from one service to another and on the suitability of candidates for such appointments, promotions and transfers.
- The Commission is also consulted on all disciplinary matters affecting a person serving under the Government of the State.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form