Last Date: 08th July, 2017
Balmer Lawrie invites application for the post of Junior Officer (Sales) on Contract Basis. Apply Online before 08 July 2017. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given belowâ€¦
Balmer Lawrie Vacancy Details:
1.Post Name: Junior Officer (Sales)
No of Vacancy: 01 Post
Educational Qualification: 12th Pass and Diploma in Travel & Tourism.
Other General Terms & Conditions:karnataka government jobs
- Before applying for the post, candidates should ensure that he/she fulfills the MINIMUM ELIGIBILITY and other criteria mentioned in this advertisement. BALMER LAWRIE & CO. LTD. being the Appointing Authority would be free to reject any application at any stage of the recruitment process, if the candidate is found ineligible for the post for which he/she has applied. No correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
- Incomplete applications received after the due date ARE LIABLE FOR BEING REJECTED SUMMARILY.
- Request for change of Mailing address / Email / category / posts as mentioned in the application will not be entertained.
- The prescribed qualification / experience are the minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle a candidate for shortlisting and or final selection. Candidates will be shortlisted based on the relevance and quality of experience vis-Ã -vis the requirements of the advertised role. The Companyâ€™s decision shall be final in this regard.
- The job description mentioned above is only indicative. It may change based on the requirement of the Company and discretion of the management.
- Only short listed candidates who are found prima facie eligible based on the details given in the application form will be called for the written test and / or personal interview as the case may be.
- Candidature of the candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of the recruitment process or after recruitment or joining, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or is not found in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- The Company reserves the right to relax age in case of candidates with longer years of experience/in case of exceptionally qualified or experienced candidates.
- The Company reserves the right to fill or not to fill all or any of the advertised positions without assigning any reason whatsoever.
- The Company reserves the right to shortlist candidates depending upon the number of vacancies and application received, etc., and also to decide the modalities for recruitment whether through Interview / Written Test/ Group Discussion or all of these and the venue/schedule thereof.
How to Apply Balmer Lawrie Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply Online through the website www.balmerlawrie.com on or before 08.07.2017. thereafter website link will be disabled.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date of Submission of Online Application: 08.07.2017
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form