Last Date :06 February,2019
Advt. No. : BSL/R/2019-01
Steel Authority of India Limited(SAIL)
SAIL aka Steel Authority of India Limited invites application for the post of 11 Junior Manager. Apply Online before 06 February 2019. SAIL Recruitment Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is www.sailcareers.com
Name of the post – Junior Manager
No of post – 11
Pay Scale – 24900 – 50500/-
General Conditions:employment news
- Candidate must be an Indian national possessing requisite qualification from an Institute recognized by State Govt. /Central Govt.
- Candidates not satisfying the requisite eligibility criteria specified in this advertisement need not apply. All certificates and documents in support of eligibility will be verified only during the interview / Trade Test / Skill Test and any candidate, who fails to produce the same, will not be allowed to appear for interview/ Trade Test / Skill Test. Therefore, candidates are requested to ensure their eligibility before applying.
- Candidates possessing the required qualification in their respective stream through Distance mode/ correspondence course/ off-campus are not eligible to apply.
- While applying the candidates should enter their full name as it appears in the matriculation/secondary certificate.
- Candidates claiming benefit of reservation should submit Caste Certificates in the format for appointment to posts under Government of India/ Central Government/ Public Sector Undertaking (format available in our website www.sail.co.in) issued by a Revenue Officer not below the rank of SDO / SDM / Tehsildar.
- If the SC/ST/OBC certificate has been issued in a language other than English/Hindi, the candidates will be required to submit a self-certified translated copy of the same either in English or Hindi.
- Upper age limit for PWD candidates is relaxable by 10 years. The PWD candidates are required to produce valid disability certificate issued by the Medical Board duly constituted as per Govt.guidelines. They have to satisfy the relaxed Physical Standard required for the posts.
- Ex-servicemen are required to produce civil equivalence certificate of his / her qualification from the competent authority at the time of interview/ Trade Test / Skill Test.
- Candidature of a registered candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of the recruitment process or after recruitment or joining, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or is found not to be in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement. SAIL/Bokaro Steel Plant reserves the right to reject the application and no communication in this regard will be made with the applicant.
- The posts advertised are tentative. SAIL/Bokaro Steel Plant reserves the right to fill or not to fill all or any of the above positions without assigning any reason whatsoever. SAIL/Bokaro Steel Plant is not liable to compensate the applicant for the consequential damages, if any, arising out of the aforesaid.
- Physical standards indicated above are minimum pre-requisites. However, appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their passing the Company’s Medical Examination as per standards laid down under SAIL’s Medical & Health Policy.
- Bringing influence at any stage of the selection process or using of unfair means will disqualify the candidate from selection.
- The advertisement is available on SAIL website: www.sail.co.in. Any subsequent information/changes for the recruitment process with respect to this advertisement/employment notice shall be communicated through this website only. Candidates are advised to keep themselves updated of the changes if any.
- Candidates employed in Govt. Departments/PSUs/Autonomous Bodies will have to produce NOC from the present employer at the time of Interview / Trade Test / Skill Test and release order at the time of joining.
- No request for change of examination centre will be entertained. SAIL/Bokaro Steel Plant reserves the right to cancel or add any center depending on the response in that area/centre.
- Candidates should retain a photocopy of their e-receipt and Registration Slip as they can be asked to produce them for reference, at any stage of selection process.
- Bokaro Steel Plant reserves the right to reject the applications that are not complete or do not conform to the eligibility requirements and no communication in this regard will be made with the applicants.
- If the candidates do not fulfill any of the conditions given in the Employment Notice his/her candidature will be cancelled at any stage whenever the discrepancy is noticed.
- Any proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and / or an application in response there to can be instituted in the district of Bokaro, Jharkhand and courts/tribunal/forums in the district of Bokaro, Jharkhand only shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to try any such cause/dispute.
- In case of disparity in English & Hindi version of advertisement, English version will prevail.
- SAIL, a Public Sector Undertaking is India’s largest steel producer with around 15 MT of hot metal production & 14 MT of Crude steel. With an annual turnover of Rs 49,180 crore in FY 2016-17, the company is among the seven Maharatnas of the country’s Central Public Sector Enterprises. It has five integrated steel plants at Bhilai, Durgapur, Rourkela, Bokaro & Burnpur ; three special steel plants at Salem, Durgapur and Bhadravati. It has separate units engaged in Research & Development, Engineering & Technology, Consultancy, Environment Management, Coal Supply , Logistics & Management Training.
- SAIL produces iron and steel at five integrated plants and three special steel plants, located principally in the eastern and central regions of India and situated close to domestic sources of raw materials. SAIL manufactures and sells a broad range of steel products.
- The Government of India owns about 75% of SAIL’s equity and retains voting control of the Company. However, SAIL, by virtue of its ‘Maharatna’ status, enjoys significant operational and financial autonomy.
- The company has the distinction of being India’s second largest producer of iron ore and of having the country’s second largest mines network.
- Our captive iron ore & flux mines at Jharkhand, Odisha & Madhya Pradesh are under the control of the Raw Materials Division Kolkata, coal mines at Jharkhand & West Bengal are under the control of Collieries Division Kolkata , iron ore & flux mines at Chhattisgarh are under the control of Bhilai Steel Plant (BSP), Bhilai and flux mines at Karnataka are under the control of Visvesvaraya Iron and Steel Plant (VISL), Bhadravati.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form