Last Date:15 Feb,2019
Andaman Public Works Department(APWD)
Andaman Public Works Department (APWD) is inviting eligible candidates to apply online for 28 posts of Junior Engineer.Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply online by 31-01-2019 and send hard copy to given address latest by 15-02-2019, after making sure that they meet the concerned eligibility criteria. All personal and educational details must be mentioned properly.
Name of the post – Junior Engineer
No of post – 28
Pay Scale – Rs 9300 – 34000
Degree or Diploma in Civil Engineering/ Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or Automobile Engineering or Electrical & Electronics or Air Conditioner/ Refrigerator Engineering.
General Conditions:upsc notifications
- Only self-attested copy of certificates to be enclosed along-with the printout of the ONLINE e-application form. Original certificate should not be attached with the application.
- The ONLINE e-application form is available on the website www.and.nic.in and all the field of e-application form are mandatory to be filled by the candidate failing which the eapplication form cannot be uploaded to the generator. The printout of e-application (duly submit only) must be attached the required self-attested copies of certificate failing which the candidature shall be rejected. No further correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- Candidates are advised to fill the ONLINE application carefully with due diligently as once application is submitted cannot be modified.
- Request for change/correction, in any particulars in the application form, once submitted will not be entertained under any circumstances. The Department will not be responsible for any consequence arising of non-acceptance of correction/addition/deletion in any particular filled in the online application form whatever the reasons may be.
- On successful submission of online application a unique Application number will be provide to the candidate and website will also allow the applicant to take print-out of the application so submitted. Candidates must note down this application number for further reference and for retrieval/reprint of application form.
- Those, who may fail to take print-out immediately after submitting their application can also download the filled in application forms later also with the help of unique Application number but before the last date of online application.
- The nature of vacancy is temporary, but likely to continue with 02 year probation period subject to further extension at the discretion of competent authority.
- Only Scheduled Tribe candidates notified for A&N Islands are eligible to apply for the reservation against Schedule Tribe (ST) quota. The other ST candidate will be considered only for Unreserved Vacancies.
- Similarly, Other Backward Class covered under the category of “OBC” as specified in the Gazette Notification of A&N Administration are eligible to apply for the reservation against Other Backward Class (OBC) quota only.
- Before submitting his/her ONLINE e-application form the candidate must carefully read the eligibility conditions for the examination and satisfy himself/herself that he/she fulfills all eligibility conditions. In case of false submission, legal action will be initiated.
- Admission Card/Hall ticket for the Written Examination indicating the Time Table, venue etc. of Examination should have to be downloaded from the website www.and.nic.in and no Admission Card/Hall ticket will be sent by post.
- The candidates are advised to visit the website for latest updates of the recruitment process regularly.
- Selection will be made by written examination. Written exam will be of 200 marks with 100 question and 2 hours duration.
- The Chief Engineer, APWD reserves the right to accept/reject any application without assigning any reason thereof.
- In case of any difficulties in filling the online application the candidates may contact on Phone 238776 and 230215. They can also send there grievances to email@example.com.
- The Andaman Public Works Department (A.P.W.D), Andaman & Nicobar Administration invite ONLINE application from eligible candidates to fill-up the following Group „ B‟(Non-Gazetted) Non-Ministerial posts in the Pay Matrix Level as indicated against each under Andaman Public Works Department (A.P.W.D),Andaman & Nicobar Administration. The selection will be done by holding a “Written Professional Examination/Test” by A & N Administration.
How to Apply:
- The ONLINE application can be submitted at www.and.nic.in from 01.01.2019 at 11:00 AM to 31.01.2019 on 05:00 PM.
- Online application consists of five sections viz. (1) Personal details, (2) Posts & Examination center details, (3) Qualification details, (4) Additional details and (5) upload Photograph and Signature.
- Only those application which are complete with all the above five section will be treated as complete. However, applications that are submitted partially, due to reasons such as network issues, can be resumed and completed at later point of time through appropriate options in the recruitment portal. All such applications are to be completed before the last date of online application.
- Candidates have to upload good quality Photograph and Signature in jpeg format. If the uploaded photograph is not legible and of poor quality then your admission to the examination hall may be prohibited.
- Photograph should be between 10 kb to 50 kb and the resolution recommended is 200×230 (width x height) in jpeg format.
- Signature should be between 10 kb to 20 kb and the resolution is 140×60 (width x height) in jpeg format.
- The printout of the ONLINE e-application along-with self-attested copies of (i) Proof of age, (ii) Educational Qualification, (iii) Category (Scheduled Tribe Certificate in respect of Scheduled Tribe candidates and OBC Certificate in respect of OBC candidates), (iv) Proof of Identity (A copy of any other Identity Card issued by Government Agency) (v) All relevant supporting documents for claiming age relaxation if any need to be sent to the Engineer Officer to Chief Engineer, Chief Engineer’s Office, APWD, Nirman Bhawan, Port Blair, Pin-744101 latest by 15.02.2019 upto 05.00 PM either in person or by post.
- The printout of e-application along-with required documents received after the due date will not be accepted and the department will not be responsible for postal delay.The scrutiny of hard copy of e-application will be done and the list of eligible and Noneligible will be published in the website www.and.nic.in on 28.02.2019
- Interested candidates with qualifications may apply online for concerned posts as per given online application form and send hard copy of same to given address. Eligible candidates will be intimated about further proceedings. Keeping a print copy for future use is advised.
- The Central Public Works Department of India commonly referred to as the CPWD, is a premier Central Government authority in charge of public sector works. The Central Public Works Department, under the Ministry of Urban Development now MoHUA (Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs), deals with buildings, roads, bridges, flyovers, complicated structures like stadiums, auditoriums, laboratories, bunkers, border fencing, border roads (hill roads), etc. CPWD came into existence in July 1854 when Lord Dalhousie established a central agency for execution of public works and set up Ajmer Provincial Division. It has now grown into a comprehensive construction management department, which provides services from project concept to completion, and maintenance management.
- It is headed by the Director General (DG) who is also the Principal Technical Advisor to the Government of India. The regions and sub-regions are headed by Special DGs and Additional DGs respectively, while the zones in all state capitals (except a few) are headed by Chief Engineers. Nowadays, a new post of Chief Project Manager (CPM) has been created to head major prestigious projects of CPWD. CPMs are equivalent to the rank of Chief Engineers in CPWD. With country wide presence, the strength of CPWD is its ability to undertake construction of Complex Projects even in difficult terrains and maintenance in post construction stage.
- It is the prime engineering department of Government of union of India and its specifications and manuals are followed by local public works departments and engineering wing of other departments.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form