Last Date:12 September 2019
Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
SSC aka Staff Selection Commission invites Sarkari Job applications for the post of Junior Engineer (JE) Exam 2019 Vacancy 2019. SSC Recruitment Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is www.ssc.nic.in
Name of the post – Junior Engineer (JE) Exam 2019
No of post – Not Specified
Pay Scale – 35400 – 112400/- Level- 6
General Conditions:psu jobs
- BEFORE APPLYING, CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED TO GO THROUGH THE INSTRUCTIONS GIVEN IN THE NOTICE OF EXAMINATION VERY CAREFULLY.
- THE CANDIDATE MUST WRITE HIS NAME AND DATE OF BIRTH STRICTLY AS RECORDED IN THE MATRICULATION/ SECONDARY CERTIFICATE. IF ANY VARIATION IN THE NAME AND DATE OF BIRTH IS OBSERVED, HIS/ HER CANDIDATURE WILL BE CANCELLED.
- CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED IN THEIR OWN INTEREST TO SUBMIT ONLINE APPLICATIONS MUCH BEFORE THE CLOSING DATE AND NOT TO WAIT TILL THE LAST DATE TO AVOID THE POSSIBILITY OF DISCONNECTION/ INABILITY OR FAILURE TO LOGIN TO THE SSC WEBSITE ON ACCOUNT OF HEAVY LOAD ON THE WEBSITE DURING THE CLOSING DAYS.
- The Commission will not undertake detailed scrutiny of applications for the eligibility and other aspects at the time of written examination and, therefore, candidature will be accepted only provisionally. The candidates are advised to go through the requirements of educational qualification, age, physical and medical standards etc. and satisfy themselves that they are eligible for the post(s). Copies of supporting documents will be sought at the time of Document Verification. When scrutiny is undertaken, if any claim made in the application is not found substantiated, the candidature will be cancelled and the Commission„s decision shall be final.
- Candidates seeking reservation benefits available for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PwD/ EWS must ensure that they are entitled to such reservation as per eligibility prescribed in the Notice.They should also be in possession of the certificates in the prescribed format in support of their claim.
- Candidates with benchmark physical disability only would be considered as Persons with Disabilities (PwD) and entitled to reservation for Persons with Disabilities.
- When application is successfully submitted, it will be accepted ‘Provisionally’. Candidate should take printout of the application form for their own records. Printout of the’Application Form’ is not required to be submitted to the Commission.
- Only one online application is allowed to be submitted by a candidate for the Examination. Therefore, the candidates are advised to exercise due diligence at the time of filling their online Application Forms. In case, more than one applications of a candidate are detected, the Commission will consider latest application. If a candidate submits multiple applications and appears in the examination (at any stage) more than once, his/ her candidature will be cancelled and he/ she will be debarred from the examinations of the Commission as per rules.
- The candidates must write their father‟s name and mother‟s name strictly as given in the Matriculation/ Secondary Certificates otherwise their candidature may be cancelled at the time of Document Verification or as and when it comes into the notice of the commission.
- Applications with blurred/ illegible Photograph/ Signature will be rejected summarily.
- Request for change/ correction in any particulars in the Application Form, once submitted, will not be entertained under any circumstances.
- Candidates are advised to fill their correct and active e-mail addresses and mobile number in the online application as correspondence may be made by the Commission through email/ SMS.
- The candidates must carry two passport size recent colour photographs and one original Photo ID Proof such as Aadhaar Card/ printout of E-Aadhaar, Driving License, Voter Card, PAN Card, Identity Card issued by University/ College/ Government or any other office where the candidate may be working, etc to the Examination Venue, failing which they will not be allowed to appear for the same. If Photo Identity Card does not have the
Date of Birth then the candidate must carry an additional original certificate in proof of their Date of Birth. PwD candidates using the facility of scribes as per paras 9.2 and 9.4 shall also be required to carry required Medical Certificate/ Undertaking/ Photocopy of the Scribe‟s Photo ID Proof, as specified therein.
- In case of fake/ fabricated application/ registration by misusing any dignitaries name/ photo, such candidate/ cyber cafe will be held responsible for the same and liable for suitable legal action under cyber/ IT act.
- All the posts carry All India Service Liability (AISL) i.e. the candidate, on selection, may be asked to serve anywhere in the country.
- If a candidate scoring more than cut-off marks at any Tier/ stage of the examination is not qualified for the subsequent stage/ final selection due to any reason, he/ she must represent to the concerned Regional/ Sub-Regional Office of the Commission within two months of the declaration of the result or two week prior to the conduct of next stage of the examination, whichever is earlier.
- If a candidate is finally selected and does not receive any correspondence from the Commission or the concerned User Department within a period of one year after declaration of result, he/ she must communicate immediately thereafter with the concerned User Department.
- Fee payable: Rs 100/- (Rs. one hundred only). Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), Persons with disability (PwD) and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of fee.
- The Estimates Committee of the Parliament, in its 47th Report (1967-68), recommended the setting up of a Service Selection Commission for conducting examinations for recruitment to lower categories of posts. Pursuant to this, and as an interim measure, an Examination Wing was initially added to the Secretariat Training School, subsequently renamed as the Institute of Secretariat Training and Management (ISTM).
- The Administrative Reforms Commission (ARC), in its Report on Personnel Administration, drew attention to the fact that bulk of the staff of the Government at the Centre and in the States belonged to Class III and Class IV categories. Referring in particular to the identical nature of qualifications stipulated for entry into such posts in various offices, the Commission advocated pooling of the requirements of non-technical posts by different Departments and selection of personnel either by joint recruitment or through a recruitment board. It was in pursuance of this recommendation that the Government of India decided to constitute a Subordinate Services Commission under an Executive Resolution.
- The Government of India, in the Department of Personnel and Administrative Reforms vide its Resolution No. 46/1(S)/74-Estt.(B) dated the 4th November, 1975 constituted a Commission called the Subordinate Services Commission which has subsequently been re-designated as Staff Selection Commission effective from the 26th September, 1977 to make recruitment to various Class III (now Group “C”) (non-technical) posts in the various Ministries/Departments of the Govt. of India and in Subordinate Offices. The functions of the Staff Selection Commission have been enlarged from time to time and now it carries out the recruitment also to all Group “B” posts in the pay scale of Rs 9300 to 34800 with a grade pay of Rs 42000 The functions of the Staff Selection Commission were redefined by the Government of India, Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions vide its Resolution No.39018/1/98-Estt.(B) dated 21st May 1999 (may be seen under the heading Resolution). The new constitution and functions of the Staff Selection Commission came into effect from 1st June 1999.
- The Staff Selection Commission is an attached office of the Department of Personnel and Training and comprises of Chairman, two Members and a Secretary-cum-Controller of Examinations who are appointed on such terms and conditions as may be prescribed by the Central Government from time to time. The Commission is provided such supporting staff as considered necessary by the Central Government.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form