Last Date:05 March 2019
Advt. No. 1/2019
Haryana Staff Selection Commission(HSSC)
HSSC aka Haryana Staff Selection Commission invites applications for the post of 49 Junior Engineer (Electrical) Vacancy 2019. HSSC Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is hssc.gov.in
Name of the post – Junior Engineer (Electrical)
No of post – 49
Pay Scale – 35400-112400/-
Diploma, B.E./ B.Tech.
General Instruction:public sector recruitment
- Please read the instructions and procedures carefully before you start filling the Online Application Form.
- The candidate should fill all details while filling the Online Application Form.
- After applying online, Registration No. and Password will be generated.
- Take print out of the registration no. and password screen for future reference of your application status and for Reprinting of your online filled application form and eChallan form.
- After successful submission of application candidates can take print out of application form and e-Challan.
- The hard copy of application form along with all uploaded documents must be brought at the time of verification/scrutiny.
- Candidates are advised to fill their application form carefully such as Name,Father’s/Mother’s name, Date of Birth and Category, Qualification, obtained marks, passing year, photo & Signature, fee, etc. After final submission of application form, no change will be allowed. Candidate will be responsible for any mistake in the data of application form and fees paid by him/her. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- In the case of Scheduled Caste (SC), Backward Class (A) and Backward Class (B)the upper age limit is relaxable as per Haryana Govt. instructions.
- For Ex-servicemen Candidates, relaxation up to continuous Military service added by three years is permissible.
- The upper age limit in respect of widow, legally separated woman, divorcee,deserted woman and unmarried woman will be upto 47 years as per Government instructions.
- Reservation will be as per Haryana Government Instructions.
- Reservation for persons will be as per Haryana Govt. instructions contained in letter No.22/10/2013-1GS-III, dated 15.07.2014.
- For Disabled ESM/Dependent of Killed/ Disabled in action reservation will be as per Haryana Govt. instructions contained in letter No. 945-GS-II 72/6451, dated the 6th March, 1972.
- Disabled ex-servicemen will mean ex-servicemen who, while serving in the Armed Forces of the Union were disabled in operations against the enemy or in disturbed areas.
- The dependents will include besides wife/widow, dependent sons/daughters.
- The dependents of ESM who fulfill all conditions of qualifications, age etc.prescribed for posts will be considered on merit for the posts reserved for ESM to the extent of non-availability of suitable ESM candidates.
- DESM candidates of Haryana claiming benefit must have valid eligibility certificate on last date of submission of online application form and will have to produce the valid Eligibility Certificate from the concerned Zila Sainik Board at the time of scrutiny. Mere dependent certificate will not be entertained. ESM candidates should also produce attested photo copy of Identity Card issued by concerned Zila Sainik Board & Discharge Book at the time of scrutiny.
- The benefit of reservation will be given only to those SC/BCA/BCB and ESM and Eligible sportsperson candidates who are domicile of Haryana State. The SC/BCA/BCB candidates are required to submit SC/BCA/BCB Certificate duly issued by the competent authority at the time of scrutiny. Likewise the Eligible Sports Person shall be required to produce the Sports Gradation Certificate as per Government instructions duly issued by the competent authority. DESM shall be required to produce the Valid Eligibility Certificate duly issued by the respective Zila Sainik Board at the time of scrutiny.
- Qualification and other term and conditions of eligibility will be determined with regard to the last date fixed for receipt of online applications.
- Candidates applying for a post must ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions on the last date of application. If on verification at any time before or after the written examination or scrutiny or appointment, it is found that they do not fulfill any of the eligibility condition or it is found that the information furnished is false or incorrect their candidature will be cancelled.
- Haryana Staff Selection Commission (earlier Subordinate Services Selection Board) is constituted as per the proviso of Article 309 of constitution of India, vide Haryana Government Notification No.523-3GS-70/2068, dated 28.01.1970. Through it was granted statutory status of Haryana Staff Selection Commission vide Haryana Govt. Gazette Notification dated 28.02.2005.
- The Commission conducts examinations/interviews for appointments to Group ‘C’ services and may be called up on to conduct examination/interview for appointment to Group ‘B’ and ‘D’ services if required by the state Government. The Commission devices the mode of selection and fixed criteria for selection to posts as if may deem appropriate departments send requisitions to the Commission which are duly advertised in four newspapers, two Hindi and two English and port on the website.
- It consists of seven Members including Chairman appointed by the Haryana Govt. on the recommendation of the collegiums consisting of a Minister of Cabinet Rank, Chief Secretary to Govt. Haryana, Legal Remembrance and Secretary to Govt. Haryana, Law and Legislative Department. The Chairman/Member shall cease to be a Chairman or Member of the Commission on attaining the age of 68 & 65 years respectively.
- The Commission is competent to making selection of candidates for appointments to the posts of Group-‘C’ category of Haryana Govt. Department carrying an initial pay of Rs.5,200 + Grade pay per mention or more but less than Rs.9,300/- + Grade pay per month under municipality, municipal corporation, town improvement, trust, Zila Parishad or Panchayat Samiti and under State Govt., Local Bodies or Cooperative Institutions except appointment of the executive officers of a municipality or municipal corporation for the following purposes:
- Initial appointment of Non-Gazetted Group – ‘C’ posts under the State Govt., except appointments of Officers & employees of the Punjab & Haryana High Court provided for in article 229 of the Constitution of India.
- Promotions and Transfers from one service or post to another services or post pertaining to Group ‘C’ and Group ‘D’ posts Disciplinary matter pertaining to Group-‘C’ and Group-‘D’ employees.
- Methods of recruitment and the principles to be followed in making appointment to Group-‘C’ and Group-‘D’ posts under the State Govt.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form