Last Date:01 March 2019
Advt No : 02/2019
Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB)
DSSSB aka Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board invites application for the post of 264 Junior Engineer & Assistant Engineer Vacancy 2019. DSSSB Recruitment Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…Official Website is www.dsssbonline.nic.in
Name of the post – Junior Engineer & Assistant Engineer
No of post – 264
Pay Scale – 9300 – 34800/-
General Information:latest andhra govt jobs
- The candidates must apply Online only. No other mode of application shall be accepted.
- The candidates must read the INSTRUCTIONS FOR APPLYING ONLINE carefully, which are available on the website of the Board, before filling up Online Application Form for the post(s) concerned.
- Benefit of reservation for various categories i.e. SC/ST/OBC etc. shall be given as per the policy of Govt. of NCT of Delhi.
- The successful candidates will be required to submit/upload legible Self attested copies of the documents, Admit Card alongwith the hard copy of printout of online application form at the time of verification of documents (any information contained in the attached certificates shall not be considered unless it is claimed in the application form).
- The candidates must carry government photo identity card or Aadhaar Card to the examination centre,failing which they shall not be allowed to appear for the examination.
- The vacancies advertised are provisional and liable to vary. In case the vacancy position is reduced to any number or even nil by the user department, Board is not liable to compensate the applicant for any consequential damage/ loss. The vacancies in equivalent/ comparable posts can also be filled through this advertisement. Further, vacancies in respect of PWDs are liable to vary subject to provisions of RPWD Act 2016.
- The Board reserves the right to reject the candidature of any ineligible candidate at any stage of recruitment.
- The Board reserves the right to cancel a part of or entire process of examination or a part of it due to administrative reason(s) and in case of unfair means, cheating or other irregularities/malpractice noticed by the Board. The Board also reserves the right to cancel or set up a new examination centre and divert the candidates to appear at that examination centre if required.
- The Board reserves the right to cancel any centre of exam and ask the candidates of that centre to appear at another centre. The Board also reserves the right to direct candidates of any centre to some other centre to take the Exam. No request for change in date, time and centre of exam will be accepted under any circumstances.
- The Board reserves the right to change or make amendment in the examination scheme, given in Annexure-I, any time before the examination, if so required.
- The candidature of the candidate to the written Examination is entirely provisional and subject to the outcome of any direction/ decision/ order/ pronouncement of any Court of Law and mere issue of Admit Card or appearance at Examination does not entitle him/her to any claim for the post.
- The DSSSB reserves the right to cancel or modify the advertisement or part of it at any stage. The number of vacancies is provisional and subject to change (increase or decrease).
- Abbreviations used are denoted as UR-Unreserved (General), SC- Scheduled Caste, ST- Scheduled Tribe, OBC- Other Backward Classes, PH-Physically Handicapped, PwD- Persons with Disability, OH-Orthopedically Handicapped,HH-Hearing Handicapped, BL- Both Leg, OA- One Arm, OL- One Leg, OAL- One Arm & One Leg,AIDSLDMI-Autism Intellectual disability, Special Learning Disability & Mental illness.
- The educational qualification, age, experience and other eligibility conditions against the post shall be determined as on the closing date of online submission of application.
- Use of Calculator, Laptop, Palmtop, other Digital Instrument/ Mobile/ Cell phone, Pager/electronic watches etc. is/ are not allowed. In case any candidate is caught/found to be in possession of any gadget/instrument, he/ she would be debarred from the examination and legal proceedings shall also be initiated against the candidates.
- Candidates are advised not to bring any of the above gadgets in the exam centre as no arrangements for keeping or for security of these items would be available at the centers.
- In case there is any discrepancy among the English, Hindi, Urdu and Punjabi version of advertisement/ information, the English version will be treated as final.
- If any candidate uses offensive/abusive/foul language / obscene picture he/she will be liable for necessary penal action under relevant provision of the IT Act.
- On the 50th Anniversary year of the Indian Independence, the Government of National Capital Territory of Delhi has instituted the Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board. The Board has been incorporated with the purpose of recruiting capable, competent, highly skilled individuals by conducting written tests, professional tests and personal interviews wherever as desired. The Board shall hereby committed to develop selection and recruitment procedures that confirm to the global standards in testing, and promise selections by all fair means, of the most competent, capable, and skilled individuals for user departments.
- SSB is an organization that assess the candidates for becoming officers into the Indian Armed Forces. The board evaluates the suitability of the candidate for becoming an officer using a standardized protocol of evaluation system which constitutes of personality, intelligence tests and interviews. The tests are of both types i.e. written and practical task based. An SSB comprises the panel of assessors, who are officers in Indian Armed Forces and having their specialization as Psychologist, GTO and Interviewing Officer. In total there are ten Service Selection Boards across India, out of which three boards are for Indian Army, four boards are for Indian Air Force and three boards for Indian Navy. SSB is a 5–6 days evaluation process.
- The selection occurs over a five day process. Day 1 involves a screening test, Day 2, psychological tests, Days 3 and 4, group tasks, and Day 5, compilation of results In Conference. A personal interview is also included during the selection period. The qualities looked for in the selection period include intellect, responsibility, initiative, judgement under stress, ability to reason and organize, communication skills, determination, courage, self-confidence, speed in decision making, willingness to set an example, compassion and a feeling of loyalty to the nation. The candidates are billeted during the selection period and complete the assessment in a group with other candidates. Observations of the group are constant.
- On the day candidate has to report, he has to follow the instructions as mentioned in the SSB call letter. Generally, the candidate has to report at the railway station in the morning between 7 Am – 8 Am, and from there candidates are escorted to the board by one of the SSB official. On the very same day, candidates are made to sit in the testing hall where they have to present their educational documents for verification and are allotted a number (called as Chest Number) by which they will be able to identify the candidates throughout the process. A briefing about the schedule, various tests and general instructions is given.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form