Last Date:08 Apr,2019
Advt No : RLBCAU/04/2019 Dated: 27.02.2019
Rani Lakshmi Bai Central Agricultural University (RLBCAU)
Jhansi (Uttar Pradesh)
RLBCAU aka Rani Lakshmi Bai Central Agricultural University, Jhansi invites Application for the post of 38 Junior Accounts Officer, Assistant, UDC & Various Vacancy. Apply online before 08 April 2019. RLBCAU Jhansi Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official Website is www.rlbcau.ac.in
Name of the post – Junior Accounts Officer, Assistant, UDC & Various
No of post – 38
Pay Scale – Level 8, Level 4
12th, Bachelor’s Degree, Diploma.
General Instructions:bank jobs
- Applications are invited in the prescribed form for filling up following non-teaching positions of Rani Lakshmi Bai Central Agricultural University, Jhansi. The application form can be downloaded from the website www.rlbcau.ac.in. The duly completed application form with prescribed fee in the form of DD drawn in favour of RLBCAU, Jhansi and should reach the Registrar, RLB Central Agricultural University, Gwalior Road, Jhansi- 284003 before 8th April, 2019. However, candidates residing and posted in remote areas, the last date will be 22nd April, 2019.
- Knowledge of Computer applications viz. word processing, Spread Sheet and computer–based accounting software.
- Qualified SAS or equivalent examination.
- Five years’ relevant experience in Accounts/ Cash/ Budget works in Central/ State Governments/ University/ Research Institution or Autonomous organization.
- Age: Preferably below 35 years as on 01.01.2019.
- Two years’ experience in Administration/ Finance & Accounts in Central/ State Governments University/ Research Institution or Autonomous organization
- Proficiency in Stenography in English/ Hindi with minimum speed of 100 w.p.m.
- Proficiency in Typing in English/ Hindi with minimum speed of 35/ 30 w.p.m.
- Five years’ experience as Personal Assistant in Central/ State Governments, University/Research Institution or Autonomous organization in PB-2 grade with GP 4600/4800.
- One year’ experience as Stenographer in Central/ State Governments, University/ Research Institution or Autonomous organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in Library & Information Science/ Bachelor’s degree in Library Science or equivalent.
- I.T.I certificate in relevant trade or its equivalent with at least 50% marks or its equivalent grade from a recognized Institution.
- Diploma in Pharmacy/Nursing with at least 50% marks or equivalent grade,And One year experience in hospital work or handling of dressing wounds.
- Gen/ OBC Rs.600 Pay the Examination Fee through Demand Draft drawn in favour of RLBCAU payable at Jhansi.
- SC/ ST/ PWD Rs.300 Pay the Examination Fee through Demand Draft drawn in favour of RLBCAU payable at Jhansi.
- Eligible candidates may send their application in prescribed format (attached above) to Registrar, RLB Central Agricultural University, Gwalior Road, Jhansi- 284003 on or before 08 Apr 2019, along with attested copies of all certificates/ testimonials obtained by the candidates.
- The Rani Lakshmi Bai Central Agricultural University has been established as an Institution of national importance under Department of Agricultural Research and Education (DARE) by an Act of Parliament (Act No. 10 of 2014) and notified on 5th March, 2015. This second Central Agricultural University in India established and named in the memory of great freedom fighter known as warrior queen of Jhansi Late Rani Lakshmi Bai who sacrificed her life at the altar of the freedom. The objectives of the university are to impart education in different branches of agriculture and allied sciences, undertake research in agriculture, programmes of extension education and promote linkages with national and international educational institutes. The University became functional with the joining of Dr. Arvind Kumar as first Vice-Chancellor on May 9, 2014. The University headquarter is at Jhansi located in Bundelkhand region covering six districts, namely: Chhatarpur, Damoh, Datia, Panna, Sagar and Tikamgarh of Madhya Pradesh and seven districts, namely: Banda, Chitrakoot, Hamirpur, Jalaun, Jhansi, Lalitpur and Mahoba of Uttar Pradesh.
- The university will establish different constituent colleges, namely: College of Agriculture, College of Horticulture & Forestry at Jhansi in Uttar Pradesh and College of Veterinary & Animal sciences ,College of Fisheries in Madhya Pradesh. The B.Sc (Hons) Agriculture classes started at IGFRI Campus Jhansi, and the process has been initiated for establishment of other constituent colleges of University.
- The mission of the University is to be a centre of excellence in teaching, research and extension education in the field of agriculture and allied sectors. The University aims to develop sustainable farming systems for improving productivity and profitability in agriculture and allied sectors and also train the farmers and extension functionaries for the effective dissemination of advanced agricultural technologies particularly in Bundelkhand region of Uttar Pradesh and Madhya Pradesh states of county.
- The University shall offer Undergraduate and Postgraduate Degree Programmes in agriculture and allied sciences. It will acts as an important link in the chain for converting agriculture and allied occupation into profitable enterprises and to offer food and nutritional security. To realize the above mission, University will establish special centres, specialized laboratories, libraries, museums and other units for research and institution.
- Agriculture is the mainstay of the Bundelkhand economy. The semi-arid climate with uncertain rainfall and poor quality soils have made agriculture a difficult and non-beneficial proposition in the entire region. It is a hard rock area with limited or inadequate ground water resources, lacks infrastructure, access to improved technologies, markets and inputs as a result of which the crop productivity is amongst the lowest in the Country. Inadequacy of resources has prevented many farmers from switching to more efficient farming methods. As such, most of the agriculture has become subsistence agriculture and keeps the farmers of the region trapped in poverty. Educational opportunities are few and the adult literacy remains low in the region.
- To overcome the constraints of region, the memorandum dated 27 July, 2009 was submitted to the Prime Minister by delegation of MPs/MLAs requesting that a comprehensive package for Bundelkhand region including a CAU may be considered.
- The Bill for the establishment of University was moved for introduction in the Rajya Sabha on 28 December, 2011. After some clarifications, the Bill was again moved for introduction in the Rajya Sabha on 22 May, 2012. On 8 June, 2012, Speaker, Lok Sabha asked the Committee to examine the Bill and Report to the Parliament. After the submission of the report and response of the Deaprtment Rani Lakshmi Bai Central Agricultural University Act was passed byy both the houses and published on 5th March 2014.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form