Last Date:22 Feb,2019
Advt No : ESTAB/141/M-1940
Bihar State Co-operative Marketing Union Limited (BISCOMAUN)
BISCOMAUN aka Bihar State Co-operative Marketing Union Limited invites application for the post of 81 IT Manager, Salesman cum MTS & Various Vacancy. Apply Online before 22 February 2019. BISCOMAUN Recruitment Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is www.biscomaun.co.in
Name of the post – IT Manager, Salesman cum MTS & Various
No of post – 81
Pay Scale – 30,000/-, 12,000/-
12th, B.Tech/ B.E, MBA/ PGDM, B.Sc.
General Instruction:tamilnadu govt employment
- Candidates will have to invariably produce and submit the requisite documents such as valid call letter, a photocopy of photo-identity proof bearing the same name as it appears on the online submitted application form etc. at the time of written examinations and interview respectively.
- Before applying for the post, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this advertisement. Candidates are therefore advised to carefully read this advertisement and follow all the instructions given for submitting online application.
- A Candidate’s admission to the examination/ short listing for interview/ and subsequent processes is strictly provisional. The mere fact that the call letter(s)/ provisional allotment has been issued to the candidate does not imply that his/ her candidature has been finally cleared by BISCOMAUN. The BISCOMAUN would be free to reject any application, at any stage of the process, cancel the candidature of the candidate in case it is detected at any stage that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information/certificate/documents or has suppressed any material fact(s). If any of these shortcomings is/are detected after appointment in a BISCOMAUN, his/her services are liable to be summarily terminated.
- Decision of BISCOMAUN in all matters regarding eligibility of the candidate, the stages at which such scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, qualifications and other eligibility norms, the documents to be produced for the purpose of the conduct of Examination,interview, verification etc. and any other matter relating to written exam/interview will be final and binding on the candidate. No correspondence or personal enquiries shall be
entertained by BISCOMAUN in this behalf.
- Not more than one application should be submitted by any candidate. In case of multiple Applications only the latest valid (completed) application will be retained and the application fee/ intimation charges paid for.
- Online applications once registered will not be allowed to be withdrawn and/or the application fee/ intimation charges once paid will not be refunded nor be held in reserve for any other examination.
- Any resulting dispute arising out of this advertisement including the recruitment process shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the Courts situated at Patna.
- Any canvassing or creating influence for undue advantage shall lead to disqualification from the process.
- Any request for change of address, details mentioned in the online application form will not be entertained.
- A candidate should ensure that the signatures appended by him/her in all the places viz. in his/her call letter, attendance sheet etc. and in all correspondence with the BISCOMAUN in future should be identical and there should be no variation of any kind.
- A recent, recognizable photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm) should be uploaded by the candidate in the online application form and the candidate should ensure that copies of the same are retained for use at various stages of the process. Candidates are also advised not to change their appearance till the process is completed. Failure to produce the same photograph at various stages of the process or doubt about identity at any stage could lead to disqualification.
- The possibility of occurrence of some problem in the administration of the examination cannot be ruled out completely which may impact test delivery and/or result from being generated. In that event, every effort will be made to rectify such problem,which may include movement of candidates, delay in test. Conduct of a re-exam is at the absolute discretion of BISCOMAUN. Candidates will not have any claim for a re-test. Candidates not willing to move or not willing to participate in the delayed process of test
- Candidates will have to appear for the Written & Interview round at their own expense.No TA/DA will be allowed.
- BISCOMAUN shall not be responsible for any application made/ wrong information provided by an unauthorized person / institution. Candidates are advised not to share/ mention their application details with/to anyone.
- BISCOMAUN reserves the right to change (cancel/ modify/ add) any of the criteria, method of selection and provisional allotment etc.
- Intimations will be sent by email only to the email ID filled in the online application form.
- BISCOMAUN shall not be responsible if the information/ intimations do not reach candidates in case of change in the mobile number, email address, technical fault or otherwise, beyond the control of BISCOMAUN and candidates are advised to keep a close watch on the authorized BISCOMAUN website www.biscomaun.co.infor latest updates.
How To Apply:
- Candidates can apply online only from 07/02/2018 to 22/02/2018 till 23:59 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
- Scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm) and signature adhere to the required specifications as given in Annexure II to this Advertisement.
- Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will NOT be accepted.
- keep the necessary details/documents ready to make Online Payment of the requisite application fee.
- For candidate’s own benefit, he should have a valid personal email ID, which should be kept active till the completion of Recruitment Process. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying online and must maintain that email account.
- BISCOMAUN does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of the aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of the BISCOMAUN. Please note that the above procedure is the only valid procedure for applying. No other mode of application or incomplete steps would be accepted and such applications would be rejected.
- Any information submitted by an applicant in his/ her application shall be binding on the candidate personally and he/she shall be liable for prosecution/ civil consequences in case the information/ details furnished by him/ her are found to be false at a later stage.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form