IRCON INTERNATIONAL LIMITED
Regd. Office: C-4, District Centre
Saket, New Delhi-110017 (India)
Ircon International Limited is a premier Schedule “A” infrastructure government company under the Ministry of
Railways engaged in the construction of turnkey infrastructure projects in Railways, Highways, Buildings, Power
sector, etc. The Company has recorded a turnover of more than 3200 crores in the yearÂ 2016-17. The Company has
successfully completed large value Railway and Highway Projects over the years in India and abroad including
Malaysia, Bangladesh, Algeria, Iraq, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Indonesia, Turkey, Nepal, etc., and recently in Sri Lanka.
The Company invites applications for 01 regular post of Co. Secretary for which eligibility criteria and other details are tabulated below:
1.Post-Â Co.Secretary— E7
No of post-Â 01
Pay Scale-Â Rs.43200-66000/-
INSTRUCTIONS FOR APPLYING:employment news
- Before applying, candidates should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement. The application should be submitted only once.
- Application neatly typed on A-4 size paper in the prescribed format should be sent to Joint General Manager/HRM, IRCON INTERNATIONAL LIMITED, C-4, District Centre, Saket, New Delhi — 110 017 accompanied with the copy of following documents:
- Matriculation Certificate (for ageproof);
- Attested copy of certificate of professional degree including LLB and of membership (ACS/FCS) of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India;
- Certificates of other professional qualifications, if any;
- Certificates in proof of experience (clearly indicating the pay scale & no of years served in the pay scale as on the cut off date as mentioned), proof of present CTC (for working in private sector)/ present pay scale (for working in Govt. sector/PSU);
- Community certificate if any; f) DD for Rs.1000/- for UR and OBC applicants & Rs.250/- for SC/ST & Ex-servicemen applicants in original. (Applicant are required to mention the name & post applied for on back side of DD)
- A copy of CV (Curriculum Vitae) signed by candidate
- Candidates should mention percentage in the fields where percentage is required. In case CGPA/OGPA/DGPA is mentioned in marksheets, following criteriamay be applied:
- In case where conversion into percentage is not provided by university/institutes: “if university/institute do not have the provision for conversion of CGPA/OGPA/CPI/DGPA or letter grade into percentage than minimum 6 on 10 point scale will be considered as 60%. On any scale different from 10 point scale the score will be prorated accordingly.
- In case where conversion into percentage is provided by university/institutes: Wherever CGPA/ OGPA/ CPI/ DGPA or letter grade in degree is awarded, equivalent % of marks should be indicated in the online application as per norms adopted by concerned university/institute. A certificate to this effect may be obtained by the candidate from the university/institute, which shall be required to be produced at the time of verification.
- If the candidate belongs to OBC, a caste certificate issued in the current financial year only by a competent authority as applicable for appointment to the services in Govt. of India in proper format will be accepted. Please note, that an OBC certificate issued in the current financial year only can be accepted as a current proof of your not belonging to “creamy layer” in the OBC.
- In the application form, there is a column for “Details of ERP/Computer Proficiency”. In this particular column, candidates have to provide the details regarding their knowledge/proficiency in Computers or in ERP with details of any diploma/certifications in thesame.
- Before submitting the filled in application candidates should ensure that all the entries are properly filled and are correct.
- Application is liable to be rejected if it is not in the prescribed format, incomplete, unsigned or received in IRCON after the closing date. IRCON will not be responsible for loss of application in transit or postal delay. IRCON on discretion reserves the right to reject any application or cancel the candidature without assigning any reason thereof
Last date of receipt of completed application at Ircon’s Office
(07 days from the date of publication of advt in Emp. News)Â 23.09.2017
The remaining terms and conditions of the earlier advt no. 18/2017 remain unchanged, already available on our websiteÂ www.ircon.org. The extended last date of receipt of applications at Ircon office isÂ 13.10.2017. Eligible candidates as per the revised criteria who have already submitted their application need not send their application again.
click above to download
the employment notification
Extended last date
click above to apply
now online or download form