Advt No : NH/Rectt./Ind.Trainees/034(v)/2018/329
National Hydroelectric Power Corporation(NHPC)
National Hydroelectric Power Corporation (NHPC) invites application for the post of Industrial Trainees (Articled Trainee). Apply before 31 May 2018. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
1.Name of the post- Industrial Trainees (Articled Trainee)
No of post- Not Specified
Pay Scale- 10000/- (Per Month)
Candidates must have passed Intermediate examination conducted by Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:himachal government jobs
- The candidates will be selected for the enrollment through a written test/interview as may be decided by the management depending upon the number of applicants, the date for which shall be informed directly to the candidate.
- The candidate shall have to enter into an agreement of training in the form as approved by the Institute.
- The selected candidates while on training shall be paid a consolidated stipend of Rs. 10,000/- (Rupees Ten Thousand only). They will not be entitled to any other financial benefit over and above the consolidated monthly stipend.
- The trainees will be entitled to leave as admissible under the rules of company for departmental trainees/apprentices. In addition, trainee will also be entitled for leave in excess of the above to maximum period of 2 months without stipend for the purpose of attending examinations.
- On satisfactory completion of the industrial training, the trainees will be issued a certificate in the form approved by the institute in respect of the training undergone.
- The trainees on completion of their training under the above arrangement shall not have any right for employment in NHPC being a part of course curriculum.
- The place of Training will be at Faridabad, so candidates from local area will be preferred. Selected candidate has to make his own arrangement for stay. No accommodation shall be provided by NHPC.
- Indian nationals – only need apply.
- Incomplete applications and applications received after the due date are liable to be rejected summarily.
- Candidates are advised to keep the E-mail ID active for at least one year. No change in E-mail ID will be allowed once given. All future correspondence shall be sent via E-mail only.
- The company also reserves the right to cancel/terminate any candidature at any point of time during the selection process, if any wrong declaration,misrepresentation or concealment is detected.
Last Date for Submission Of Application form:31-05-2018.
Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with attested copies of mark-sheet,
certificates, degree etc send by registered post to The Manager (HR)- Recruitment, NHPC Ltd., NHPC Office Complex, Sector-33, Faridabad — 121003 on or before 31.05.2018.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form