Advt.No.IIA/11/2017 dated 13th October, 2017
Indian Institute of Astrophysics
Indian Institute of Astrophysics (IIAP) invites Application for the post of Engineer. Apply Online before 13 November 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
IIAP Job Details:
1.Post Name: Engineer-C
No. of Vacancy: 01 Post
Pay Scale: Rs.15600-39100/-
Grade Pay: Rs.6600/-
Educational Qualification: ME/M.Tech degree, in Electronics/ Electrical engineering or equivalent from a recognized university with more than 60% marks in the aggregate and consistently good academic record.
Other Terms & conditions:psu jobs
- The above posts will carry pay and allowances as per Central Government Rules. Selected candidate will be on probation for a period of two years and will be continued on regular appointment subject to satisfactory performance during the period of probation. The pay scales are under revision as per the VII Central Pay Commission and accepted by the Govt. of India.
- The employee will be governed by the New Pension Scheme.
- The appointees are liable be posted in any of the Institute’s field stations and locations.
- Age relaxation is permissible to SC/ST & OBC candidates and also to physically handicapped candidates as notified by Govt. of India from time to time.
- Departmental candidates / Government Servants are eligible for age relaxation as per Rules.
- Candidates fulfilling the eligibility condition, desiring of applying more than one position, must apply separately for each position.
- The date for determining the upper age limit, qualifications and experience shall be the closing date prescribed for receipt of completed application.
- No TA will be paid for attending the written test / skill test.
- Outstation candidates called for interview will be reimbursed to and fro train / bus fare by the shortest route limited to 3 AC railway fare for the post (Sl.No.1 to 3) on production of original tickets.
- No correspondence will be entertained with the candidates not selected for written test/skill test/ interview/ appointment. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- The Institute reserves the right to recruit or cancel the entire recruitment process for any or all the posts at any time without assigning any reasons whatsoever.
- Misrepresentation or falsification of facts detected at any stage of the selection process or instances of misconduct/ misbehavior at any stage during selection process shall result in cancellation of candidature without any notice and no correspondence in this regard shall be entertained.
How to Apply IIAP Vacancy: Interested Candidates may apply online through the website http://www.iiap.res.in from 13.10.2017 to 13.11.2017 thereafter website link will be disabled.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 13.10.2017
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 13.11.2017
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form