Last Date:18 Mar,2019
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC)
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) is inviting eligible candidates to apply online for 420 regular posts of Homeopathic Pharmacist (Bhesijik), under State Homeopathic Hospitals and Medical Colleges. Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply online by 18-03-2019 , after making sure that they meet the concerned eligibility criteria. All personal and educational details must be mentioned properly.
Name of the post – Homeopathic Pharmacist (Bhesijik)
No of post – 420
Pay Scale – Pay Scale 29200- 92300 (Pay Level 5) (GP 2800)
12th pass/2 year Homeopathic Pharmacist Diploma along with 3 Months Training by a Govt recognized Institute/Registration in Homepathic Medicine Board.
General Information:public sector recruitment
- In this section the candidate will have to fill the necessary information clearly. There are instructions for filing information for each field. Please take these instructions carefully and fill the application form accordingly.
- Registration will be given to the relevant information such as name, name of father / sister, original resident of the country, category, birth method, gender, veteran status, mobile number for email, email address, scholarship qualification Details and other relevant information are filled correctly.
- Underline the “Submacht” button below to enter the web page, in the “Enter Verification Code” section, to indicate the form of the graph. As soon as the file is submitted, another version will appear “Report Order”, in which the details of the report of 11 persons will be based on the details. Except its acceptable counterpart, however, which will be used for future work. If For any reason, due to the fact that the payment can not be verified during the posting process, then it is also possible to click on the Know Your Status link under the applicant segment of the website and click on the “Print Duplicate Registration Slip” button. Can do.
- If the candidate has filled his wrongdoing at the time of registration, then in case of acceptance fee, he can make changes in his case only and in the end, the proposal will pay the fee fixed. In addition to depositing the fee, the candidate can not make any changes in his taxation.
- Payment can be made by charging the prescribed fee on credit card / Debit Card, Internet Banking or SBI’s e-mail, while conducting the instructions issued on the website. Once the successful payment is made, the Payment acknowledgment receipt (PAR) will be included in which the details of payment will be confirmed. Laprint on the bottom side of this By submitting the Proceed to Download and print the Application Form button on the right side, you can submit an application form from the minimum and take a printout of it too.
- It is worth noting that for the candidates, the fee fixed can be paid through the e-challan of Credit Card / Debit Card, Internet Banking or SBI. Any other fees determined can not be paid. Application of applications will remain incomplete until the payment of duty is done by them.
- Click the Modify Submitted Application button and fill the details below. When logged in, its registered mobile number and email will be sent to an OTP (One Time password will be done with the help of this OTP to open its filled file He can control any field of the file, but he is registered as a registered mobile Can not make any kind of amendment in Number, Email, Aadhar numbers.
- Only one person can register a complaint only once.
- In the application form, after the completion of the final path of the inquiry, the approval will be only valid till one year.
- Recieved appliations will be screened in detail and only eligible candidates will be called upon for further selection process, which may consist of written test and / or interviews / skill tests.
- Application fee is Rs 25/- for PWD, Rs 95/- for SC/ST and Rs 185/- for others. Application fee can be paid online or offline (Thorugh Generated SBI Challan).
- Interested candidates with qualifications may apply online for concerned posts as per given online application form. No need to send print to Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission at this stage. Eligible candidates will be intimated about further proceedings. Keeping a print copy for future use is advised. Candiates must provide scanned copies of photograph / signature carefully.
- Initially, the State Government of Uttar Pradesh established a Subordinate Services Selection Board through an Ordinance in 1988 which was later on replaced by an act No.7 of 1988, for direct recruitment to all such group ‘C’ posts as may be specified by the State Government by notification in this behalf.
- The Board was also allowed to consider the request of any authority, Government Company or Corporation, owned or controlled by the Government for such recruitment to posts thereunder. The Board had a corporate entity separate from the Government.
- Subsequently in 1990 on 31st May above Board was dissolved and converted in to a Commission with a Chairman and maximum of five members. Further the Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (Amendment) Act, 1993 was promulgated to define/vary service conditions of the Chairman and the members of the Commission. By this amendment the commission was converted into a Department of the Government.
- In year 1997 on December 28, above act was repealed by an ordinance and which was later on replaced by an Act N0.5 of 1998. Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services selection commission was established again by U.P. Act No.1 of 2006. But this Act was repealed by U.P. ordinance no.6 of 2007 and later by an Act no. 21 of 2007.
- Realising the difficulty in recruitment on Group ‘C’ posts in the administrative departments of the State by the Uttar Pradesh Public service commission due to increased pressure on its working, the present Commission was established again by “the Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection commission Act, 2014” which came in force on June 20, 2014. On the resignation of then Chairman and five of its members on 6th April, 2017, present Commission was reconstituted and incumbent Chairman and members joined the Commission in later half of January, 2018.
- The institutionof Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission is present at Constitutional level for selection on various posts of state Civil Services/allied services and other so many services but owing to increased pressure on its working, difficulty was found regarding selection on group ‘C’posts. In near past, selection on Group ‘C’posts was being done under the direct supervision of the State Government but Head of the Departmentshad to devote much time for the selection on Group ‘C’posts which was severely affecting Government works as well as the works of public interest. Due to all these reasons the State Government decided to establish an independentUttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commissionconsisting of Chairperson and Members similar to that of Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission for timely selection of able, worthy, hardworking personnel for appointment on certain Group ‘C’posts below Group ‘B’posts ensuring the quality of selection, its impartiality and transparency in selection in administrative departments of the state including posts in the Civil Secretariat and also to all Group ‘C’posts in a Board or a Corporation or any other statuary body established by or controlled by the State Government. The present Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission constituted under the provision of the U.P. Subordinate Services Selection Commission Act 2014.
- The U.P. Subordinate Services Selection Commission was constituted at first in November, 1988 as U.P.S.S.S. Board with its head quarter at Lucknow. In 1990 it was converted into Commission. In the beginning its office was established in a rental house at Gomti Nagar Lucknow. In 1989its office was transferred to Vikas Deep, 8th Floor StationRoad, Lucknow and with increase in quantum of work, in 1991 it was shifted in its own office campus situated at Vibhuti Khand Gomti Nagar Lucknow at 5th Floor PICUP Bhawan, Lucknow. But due to unavoidable circumstances the Commission was first repealed in December, 1997 and in February 2006 it was again established by the Governmentbut unfortunately it was again repealed on 2nd June 2007.
- The newly constituted UPSSSC is progressing well and soon it will start the selection process by adoptingthe new computer technologies under the provisions of UPSSSC Act 2014. The Commission consists of a Chairperson, such other members not exceeding eight, as the state government may appoint from time to time.The working of Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission is regulated under the provisions of U.P. Subordinate Services Selection Commission Act 2014.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form