Advt. No: M&R/01/2018
National Aluminium Company Limited (NALCO)
National Aluminium Company Limited (NALCO) Invites applications for the post of Homeopathic Doctor for its Hospital at Damanjodi in the District of Koraput, Odisha on retainership basis. Walk-in-Interview 21 March 2018. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
NALCO Job Details:
1.Post Name: Homeopathic Doctor
No. of Vacancy: 01 Post
Pay Scale: Rs.26000/- (Per Month)
Educational Qualification: Degree in Homeopathy from a recognized University/ Statutory State Board/ Council/ Faculty of Indian Medicine or equivalent under Homeopathic Central Council & having valid enrolment on the Central/State Register of Homeopathy.
Note:karnataka government jobs
- The retainer will attend the hospital during full OPD hours on all week days (Except Sundays and Holidays notified by NALCO, M&R Complex).
- The retainer would be under the administrative control of the head of the Medical Services Department, NALCO Hospital, Damanjodi and will abide by the general rules of the hospital as well as the company. The retainer would also assist him in scrutinizing claims of reimbursement of medical expenses relating to Homeopathic medicines and other jobs that may be assigned, apart from providing consultancy/treatment to the employees and their dependant family members.
- The retainer may be considered for residential accommodation i.e. ‘A’ or ‘B’ type Quarters subject to availability & exigency of situation. An amount equal to 5% & 2.5% of the consolidated fees will be charged for ‘B’ & ‘A’ type quarters/single accommodation in transit house respectively. Water/Electricity charges would be recovered as per the rates applicable in case of Company employees.
- The retainer is not permitted to do any form of private consultation with employees or their dependant family members.
- The retainer will be entitled to get medical benefits in respect of self, spouse and dependent children in Company’s Hospital Only.
- The period of retainership will be initially for a period of 02 years which can be extended for another One (01) year at the discretion of the Management. The engagement is purely temporary in nature and may be terminated by either side during its course by a notice of one month. Further the period of retainership will automatically stand terminated on the expiry of Two (02) years Or Three (03) years in case of extension given in writing.
The candidates willing to apply should have:
- Degree in Homeopathy from a recognized University/ Statutory State Board/ Council/ Faculty of Indian Medicine or equivalent under Homeopathic Central Council & having valid enrolment on the Central/State Register of Homeopathy.
- Minimum 10 years experience in Govt. Hospitals/ Institutions/ Dispensaries/ PSUs/ Private Sector/ Charitable Hospitals/ Dispensaries/ Private Practice.
- The age of the candidate should not be more than 57 years as on date of interview. The candidates will make their own arrangement for stay while appearing for the Interview. No TA would be paid for attending the document verification/test/Interview. Interested candidates satisfying the above criteria may appear for Walk-In-Interview along with the application in the specified format enclosing therewith copies of certificates/testimonials etc on 21/03/2018 (Wednesday) 10 AM at HRD Centre, Alumina Refinery, NALCO, Damanjodi, Koraput, Odisha, 763008.
How to Apply NALCO Vacancy: Interested Candidate may appear for Interview along with copies of certificates/testimonials etc at the time of Interview.
Venue of Interview: HRD Centre, Alumina Refinery, NALCO, Damanjodi, Koraput, Odisha, 763008.
Important Dates to Remember:
Date of Interview: 21.03.2018 at 10.00 AM
click above to download
the employment notification