Last Date: 11th December, 2017
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited
17, Jamshedji Tata Road, Mumbai-400020
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) is a Government of India enterprise operating in the Oil and Natural Gas sector which has been conferred with the Navaratna Status. Apart from various other innumerable recognitions, it also ranks at 384 in fortune global 500 list and 48 in Platts top 250 Global Energy Companies in the year 2016.
In the past financial year HPCL scaled new heights and record its best ever performance, significantly surpassing the highest ever profit and sales recorded during the previous year. HPCL has recorded profit of Rs 6209 Crore on standalone basis with Gross sales of Rs. 213489 Crores.
HPCL’s profits display a remarkable increase of 66.6% compared to the corresponding period last year. This has been possible because of the robust performance in all spheres including Refining, Marketing, Retail, Direct Sales, LPG, Aviation, Operations and Distribution, Projects & Pipeline Group, LNG and other services. HPCL owns & operates 2 major refineries producing a wide variety of petroleum fuels & specialties, one in Mumbai having 7.5 MMTPA capacity and the other in Visakhapatnam with a capacity of 8.3 MMTPA. HPCL also owns and operates the largest Lube Refinery in India with a capacity of 428 TMT and continues to be the No. 1 Lube marketer in the country for the fourth consecutive year.
HPCL’s vast marketing network consists of 13 Zonal offices in major cities and 106 Regional Offices facilitated by a Supply and Distribution infrastructure comprising of Terminals, Pipeline networks, Aviation Service Stations, LPG Bottling Plants, Inland Relay Depots & Retail Outlets, Lube and LPG Distributorships.karnataka government jobs
The mission of HPCL is to become a fully integrated company in the hydrocarbons sector of exploration and production, refining and marketing; focusing on enhancement of productivity, quality and profitability. Towards fulfilling its Mission and to face the future challenges the Corporation has set up HP GREEN R&D Center at Bengaluru and is expanding it into a world class facility.
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) invites Application for the post of Project Assistant. Apply Online before 11 December 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
HPCL Job Details:
1.Post Name: Project Assistant
No. of Vacancies: Not Specified
Pay Scale: Rs.30000-40000/- (Per Month)
Educational Qualification: B.Sc (Chemistry/ Microbiology/ Biotechnology) or Diploma (Chemical Engineering/ Petroleum Refining).
- The post of PROJECT ASSISTANT is a fixed term post. As such the post will be named/called/designated as Fixed Term Project Assistant. If selected, initial engagement will be for a period of one year which is extendable by one year at a time based on the project requirement and performance of the candidate, subject to a maximum of 4 years.
- The candidates must have an active e-mail id and Cell phone/land line number, which must remain valid for at least next one year. All future communication with the candidates will take place through e-mail / cell phone /landline number only.
- The candidates should have the relevant documents like percentage of marks obtained in the qualifying examination, caste/sub-caste certificate, date of issue, name of issuing authority, state of origin, etc. readily available with them before they commence application process. This information will be required at the time of filling in the on-line application.
- Wherever CGPA/OGPA/DGPA or Letter Grade in a degree/ diploma is awarded, its equivalent percentage of marks must be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by University/ Institute. Candidates should produce their degree conversion certificate issued by Competent Authority of the University/ Institute in support of the conversion.
- Candidates not found to be meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria shall be rejected at any stage of the selection process.
- All the details given in the online form will be treated as final and no changes will be entertained.
- HPCL will not be responsible for any loss/ non-delivery of email/any other communication sent, due to invalid/wrong email id or due to any other reason.
How to Apply for HPCL Vacancy: Interested Candidates may apply Online through HPCL website http://www.hindustanpetroleum.com from 20.11.2017 to 11.12.2017. thereafter website link will be disabled.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application: 20.11.2017
Last Date For Submission Of Online Application: 11.12.2017
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form