Last Date:24 February,2019
Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)
BEL aka Bharat Electronics Limited invites Applications for the post of 06 Engineers Vacancy 2019. BEL Recruitment Qualification / eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is www.bel-india.com
Name of the post – Engineers
No of post – 06
Pay Scale – 16000/- (Per Month)
B.E / B. Tech in Mechanical/Electronics/Electronics & Communication/Electronics & Telecommunication/Telecom Engineering.
General Conditions:public sector recruitment
- Application Fee for GEN / OBC category candidates is Rs. 200/- payable along with application form through Demand Draft drawn from any scheduled bank (preferably SBI) in favour of “BEL Optronic Devices Limited” payable at Pune_ The candidate is required to write his / her name on the reverse of the demand draft and Post applied for.
- SC/ST candidates are exempted from payment of application fee. The application fee is non-refundable.
- Candidates belonging to reserved category need to submit their authentic caste certificate issued by appropriate government authority.
- Candidates belonging to OBC category are required to submit the Non Creamy Layer certificate in the prescribed format issued by the Competent Authority on or after 01.04.2017. Income certificate will not be considered as Non Creamy Layer certificate. In respect of OBC candidates, reservation will be available only to candidates. who do not fall in the Creamy Layer.
- Candidates who have not completed BE I B.Tech. need not apply.
- Applications submitted in the SPECIFIED format with all relevant enclosures will only be accepted.
- Candidature is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment / selection process or after joining, if any information provided by the candidate is not found not fulfilling the criteria mentioned in the advertisement. The candidature is also liable for rejection at any stage if BELOP comes across any evidence/knowledge that the qualification, experience and any other particulars indicated in the application/other forms/formats are not recognized/false/misleading/mismatch and/or amounts to suppression of information/particulars which should have been brought to the notice of BELOP.
- Usage of Mobile phones / pagers/ iPad / iPod / Tablets / Calculators or any other
such electronic device is strictly prohibited inside the examination hall. thus usage would lead to disqualification of candidature.
- Management of BELOP Company reserves the right to cancel I restrict / enlarge I modify / alter the recruitment / selection process, if need so arises, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereafter or extend the tenure of the contract period up to maximum of three years if the performance of selected candidate in this regard, found to be satisfactory.
- All communications will be done through eMail. Candidates are required to possess at least on valid e-mail ID which is to be entered in the application form. BELOP will not be responsible for bouncing of any e-mail sent to the candidates. Change in mobile number and Email-ID will not be entertained.
- Please note that admit card for written test/call for interview will not be sent by Post.
- BELOP reserves the right to debar/ disqualify any candidates at any stage of the Selection Proceedings, for reason whatsoever.
- Canvassing in any form will result in disqualification.
- On absorption as a Contract Engineer, candidate is required to put up at least one year service at BELOP, otherwise service certificate will not be provided to candidate.
- Interested candidates are required to download the application format available on the website www.bel-india.com.
- All the candidates who would be applying for the above posts will be called for written test without conducting of verification w.r.t caste certificate or other eligibility criteria; as scrutiny of applications at this stage will not be done. Hence before proceeding for written examination, the Candidate concerned has the obligation to ensure that s/he has fulfilled the eligibility Criteria of this advertisement.
- After written test, only shortlisted candidates (who are found satisfying the eligibility criteria of this advertisement) will be called for interview as per the merit list and after considering reservation notified in this advertisement.
- The duly filled application format along with self attested certificates should be sent through post/courier by super scribing on the envelope the name of post applied for.Application should be addressed to:Asst. Manager – HR BEL Optronic Devices Limited, EL-30, ‘J’ Block, Bhosari Industrial Area,Pune- 411 026.
- Starting with the manufacture of a few communication equipment in 1956, BEL started producing receiving valves in 1961, germanium semiconductors in 1962 and radio transmitters for AIR in 1964.
- In 1966, BEL set up a radar manufacturing facility for the army and in-house R&D. In 1967, BEL began manufacturing transmitting tubes, silicon devices and integrated circuits. The PCB manufacturing facility was established in 1968.
- In 1970, BEL started making black & white TV picture tubes, X-ray tubes and microwave tubes. In 1971, BEL set up facilities for the manufacture of integrated circuits and hybrid micro circuits. 1972, BEL established manufacturing facilities for TV transmitters for Doordarshan. In 1973, BEL began manufacturing frigate radars for the navy.
- Under the government’s policy of decentralisation and due to strategic reasons, BEL set up new units at different location across the country. The second unit of BEL was set up at Ghaziabad in 1974 to manufacture radars and Tropo communication equipment for the Indian Air Force. The third unit was established at Pune in 1979 to manufacture image converter and image intensifier tubes.
- In 1980, the first overseas office of BEL was set up in New York for the procurement of components and materials.
- In 1981, a manufacturing facility for magnesium manganese dioxide batteries was set up at Pune. The Space Electronic Division was set up at Bangalore to support the satellite programmes in 1982. That year, BEL achieved a turnover of Rs. 1 billion (US$21 million).
- In 1983, the Andhra Scientific Company (ASCO) was taken over by BEL converted it to its fourth manufacturing unit at Machilipatnam. In 1985, the fifth unit was set up in Chennai for supply of tank electronics, with proximity to HVF, Avadi. The sixth unit was set up at Panchkula the same year to manufacture military communication equipment.
- In 1986, BEL set up three units. Its seventh unit was set up at Kotdwara to manufacture switching equipment, the eighth unit to manufacture TV glass shell at Taloja (Navi Mumbai) and the ninth unit at Hyderabad to manufacture electronic warfare equipment.
- In 1987, a separate Naval Equipment Division was set up at Bangalore to give greater focus to naval projects. The first Central Research Laboratory was established at Bangalore in 1988 to focus on futuristic research and development.
- In 1989, BEL started manufacturing telecom switching and transmission systems and also the set up the Mass Manufacturing Facility in Bangalore and the manufacture of the first batch of 75,000 electronic voting machines.
- The agreement for setting up BEL’s first joint venture company, BE DELFT, with M/s Delft of Holland, was signed in 1990. This later became a subsidiary of BEL with the exit of the foreign partner and has been renamed BEL Optronic Devices Limited.
- In addition, new products and technologies including software defined radios, next generation bulk encryptor and high data tactical radio were also on show. Airborne products displayed included radar finger printing system, data link, digital flight control computer and identification friend or foe. Also on display were the complete range of optoelectronic equipment, including night vision devices, digital handheld compass and an advanced land navigation system.
- BEL is the lead integrator of Akash, the Indian-made guided missile air defence weapon system. Another major system is weapon locating radar, the state-of-the-art passive, phased array radar which has undergone successful user trials by the Indian defence forces.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form