Last Date:04 February,2019
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission(TNPSC)
TNPSC aka Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission invites application for the post of 31 District Judge Vacancy 2018. TNPSC Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is www.tnpsc.gov.in
Name of the post – District Judge
No of post – 31
Pay Scale – 51,550 – 63,070/-
Degree in Law of a University in India and not less than seven years of experience as an Advocate.
General Information:tamilnadu govt employment
- The Rule of reservation and the distribution of vacancies for BC/BCM/MBC OR DC/SC/SCA/ST/PSTM/DAP (Persons with Disabilities) candidates will apply in accordance with the Policy/Rules/Instructions issued by the Government of Tamil Nadu from time to time. The benefit of reservation is admissible only to bonafide domiciles/residents of the State of Tamil Nadu.
- The category of reservation and all other information once filled in the application form shall not be allowed to be changed.
- In G.O.(Ms.) No.145, Personnel and Administrative Reforms (S) Department,dated 30.09.2010, and G.O.(Ms.)No.40 Personnel and Administrative Reforms(S) Department dated 30.04.2014, the Government have issued orders to fill 20% of all vacancies in direct recruitment on preferential basis to persons who studied the prescribed qualifications in Tamil Medium. The 20% reservation of vacancies on preferential allotment to Persons Studied in Tamil Medium (PSTM) will apply to this recruitment. Applicants claiming this reservation must have studied the prescribed qualifications for the post in Tamil Medium and should have the certificate for the same. Having written the University Examinations or Competitive Examinations in Tamil language alone will not qualify the candidate for claiming this reservation. If the Applicants with PSTM Certificate are not available for selection for appointment against reserved turn, such turn shall be filled by Non-PSTM Applicants but belonging to the respective category. The PSTM certificate shall be produced by the applicant in prescribed format.
- As per Sections 26 and 27(c) of Tamil Nadu Government Servants (Conditions of Service) Act, 2016, reservation of appointment to “Destitute Widows” and “ExServicemen” will not apply to this recruitment.
- If no qualified and suitable woman applicants are available for selection against the vacancies reserved for them, those vacancies will be filled by other eligible applicants belonging to the respective categories.
- Wherever vacancies are reserved for Arunthathiyars on preferential basis, even after filling the vacancies reserved for SC (Arunthathiyars) on preferential basis,if more number of qualified Arunthathiyars are available, they shall be entitled to compete with the Scheduled Castes other than Arunthathiyars in the inter-semerit among them and if any posts reserved for Arunthathiyars remain unfilled for want of adequate number of qualified applicants, it shall be filled by Scheduled Castes other than Arunthathiyars.
- Success in the examination does not confer any right to appointment unless the High Court of Madras is satisfied after such enquiry as may be considered necessary that the candidate is suitable in all respects for appointment.
- The candidates claiming reservation under the Differently Abled Category in terms of Rule of Reservation provided in the Tamil Nadu State Judicial Service (Cadre and Recruitment) Rules, 2007, shall produce a certificate of physical fitness from the Medical Board to the effect that his/her disability will not affect the effective functioning of the duties of the post of District Judge (entry level) and also satisfy the High Court that his/her disability will not affect the effective functioning of the duties of the post of District Judge (entry level).
- Differently Abled candidates should attend the Preliminary/Main Examination and Viva Voce Test on their own without any assistance of scribe.
- Any subsequent claim made after the submission of online application will not be entertained. Evidence for all claims made in the online application should be uploaded/ submitted, in time when the documents are called for. Failure to upload/submit the documents within the stipulated time limit will entail rejection of application.
- Incomplete applications and applications containing wrong claims or incorrect particulars relating to category of reservation / other basic qualifications / eligibility / age/ communal categories / educational qualification / PSTM/ physical qualification will be liable for rejection. The candidate will also be debarred from appearing for all future examinations and selections conducted by the Madras High Court. Suppression of facts or false claim is noted subsequently, the selection of the candidate concerned will be declared invalid.
- The decision of the High Court of Madras as to the eligibility or otherwise of a candidate for admission to the Preliminary Examination, Main Examination or Viva Voce Test shall be final. Only candidates, to whom Hall Tickets have been issued by the High Court, shall be admitted for Examination (Preliminary and Main) and Viva-voce.
- Candidates have to be decently dressed and should reach the Examination hall 30 minutes before commencement of the Examination with the Hall Tickets. On no account an applicant will be allowed inside the Examination hall after 30 minutes from the commencement of Examination.
- The applicant is requested not to disclose his/her login credentials to any one, and the Madras High Court or the Government of Tamil Nadu will not be responsible for any misuse of data. Registered email ID and registered password of the candidates must be noted and preserved for future use.
- Applicants are advised to have a valid Mobile Number/valid personal E-mail ID. In case the applicants do not have a valid email ID/Mobile
Number, they should create their own email ID and obtain mobile number before applying online and must keep the email account/mobile number active throughout the selection process.
- No request for change of Mobile Number/E-mail ID will be entertained. High Court will send various intimations relating to the recruitment through SMS/E-Mail only to the Mobile Number / E-mail ID registered during the process of recruitment.
- The High Court of Madras or the Government of Tamil nadu shall not be responsible in any manner, for non delivery of SMS/email at any stage either due to shifting of the mobile phone or if the same is out of coverage area or is out of order due to some technical fault on the part of the candidate or service provider.
- It will be the responsibility of the candidate to update himself by visiting https://www.mhc.tn.gov.in periodically for any important announcement.
How To Apply:
- FOR REGISTRATION: The candidate is required to visit www.tn.gov.in or https://www.mhc.tn.gov.in and select the link inviting online applications and enter the following details:- 1. Email – ID. 2. Mobile No. 3. Name (Initial and Name as in the School Leaving Certificate) 4. Create New Password. 5. Confirm Password. 6. Captcha Code.
- After the candidate has successfully entered all the details, a link will be sent to the email ID provided by the candidate. The candidate shall click on the link and activate the same. Once activated, the candidate can login to the website by using his/her email ID as the user ID and the password will be the one created by him/her during registration.
- Articles 316 to 319 deal with the structure of State Public Service Commissions. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission is headed by the Chairman and Comprises of fourteen other members, all appointed by the Governor of Tamil Nadu, in accordance with the above provisions of the Constitution of India.
- rticles 316 to 319 deal with the structure of State Public Service Commissions. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission is headed by the Chairman and Comprises of fourteen other members, all appointed by the Governor of Tamil Nadu, in accordance with the above provisions of the Constitution of India.
- ENSURE A FREE, FAIR AND TRANSPARENT RECRUITMENT PROCESS FOR THE STATE CIVIL SERVICES, BY LEVERAGING INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS.
- CONSTANTLY UPDATE ITS RECRUITMENT METHODOLOGY.
- SUITABLY ADVICE THE GOVERNMENT ON ALL THE MATTERS RELATING TO THE SERVICE CONDITIONS OF THE PUBLIC SERVANTS.
- SAFEGUARD THE INTEREST AND INTEGRITY OF PUBLIC SERVANTS.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form