Last Date:19 Mar,2019
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (CDAC)
Uttar Pradesh, Maharashtra, Punjab
CDAC is inviting eligible candidates to apply online for 15 contractual posts of Senior Legal Officer, Finance Officer and Various.Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply online by 19-03-2019 , after making sure that they meet the concerned eligibility criteria. All personal and educational details must be mentioned properly.
Name of the post – Director,Manager,Officer & Various
No of post – 15
Pay Scale – Rs 123100 – 215900,Rs 78800 – 209200,Rs 67700 – 208700,Rs 56100 – 177500
CA/ / CS / ICWA/MBA/LLM.
General Instructions:latest karnataka govt jobs
- The appointment would be against the positions sanctioned by C-DAC’s Governing Council, subject to availability at the time of appointment and may undergo changes pursuant to provisions of Bye laws and other applicable rules.
- All the qualifying qualifications should be regular course(s) and must be from UGC recognized Indian University/ UGC recognized Indian Deemed University or AICTE approved courses from Autonomous Indian Institutions/ concerned statutory council (wherever applicable). The courses offered by autonomous institutes should be recognized as equivalent to the relevant courses approved/recognized by Association of Indian Universities (AIU)/UGC/AICTE.
- Wherever CGPA/OGPA or letter grade in a qualifying degree is awarded, equivalent percentage of marks should be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by the respective University/Institute. Please also obtain a certificate to this effect from University / Institute, which shall be required at the time of interview.
- Wherever MBA has been mentioned as requirement, apart from MBA, Two years Post Graduate Diploma in Management with specialization in relevant field shall also be considered.
- MBA/ PG Diploma in Management/qualifications where there is a mention of Dual specialization, one of the specializations necessarily needs to be function specific for which the post has been advertised.
- Minimum percentage of marks in the essential qualification(s), as specified shall be considered as per Institute/ University rules/ norms.
- Only full time Regular courses will be considered.
- Proficiency in Computer knowledge is desirable.
- Reservation for SC/ST/OBC/PwD/EWSs will be applicable as per Govt. of India guidelines issued from time to time and as applicable to C-DAC.
- Reservation in the Post is indicated in the Table-1 above and is subject to change based on final assessment.
- SC/ST/OBC candidates are required to submit SC/ST/OBC Certificate as may be the case in the format as applicable for appointment to posts under Government of India and shall be required to produce the certificate at the time of interview, if called for, failing which such candidates will not be allowed to attend the interview against reserved posts and will not be allowed to claim the reservation.
- In case of candidates belonging to OBC category, certificate should specifically contain the clause that the candidate does not belong to creamy layer section and the certificate should not be issued prior to six months from the last date of online application.
- The candidates applying under PWD category are required to submit PWD Certificate in the format as applicable for appointment to posts under Government of India. Only such persons would be eligible for reservation in services/posts under PwD category who suffer from not less than 40 percent of disability.
- Persons with Disabilities can also apply even if no vacancies are specifically reserved for them. Such candidates will be considered for selection for appointment to the post by general standard of merit.
- Format of certificates required for claiming reservation under SC/ST/OBC/ PwD/ EWSs category are made available along with this notification in the C-DAC’s website for candidates convenience and reference. The certificates issued by any one of the following authorities or as per Government of India guidelines in the prescribed format shall only be accepted as proof of candidate’s claim for reservation under said categories: (i)District Magistrate/Additional District Magistrate/ Collector/ Deputy Commissioner/ Additional’ Deputy Commissioner/ 1st Class Stipendary Magistrate / Sub-Divisional Magistrate/ Taluka Magistrate! Executive Magistrate/ Extra Assistant Commissioner (ii) Chief Presidency Magistrate/Additional Chief Presidency Magistrate/ Presidency Magistrate (iii) Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tehsildar and (iv) Sub-Divisional Officer or the area where the candidate and/or his family normally resides.
- Selection processes viz. written test, Interview, group discussions etc. as deemed fit by the management will be deployed. Management reserves the right to change/ modify the selection process at any time, during the process, at its discretion. The decision of the management will be final and binding.
- The qualification and experience prescribed are the minimum requirements and possession of the same does not automatically make the candidates entitled to be called for selection processes.
- There will be an initial screening based on the academic and other parameters given in the on-line application and only those screened-in will be considered for further selection process. The management reserves the right to increase the minimum eligibility criteria/cut off limits, in the event of the number of applicants more, for any post(s) at its discretion.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of their academic credentials, experience profile, performance in the interview and such other selection processes/ parameters, as deemed fit by management.
- If no candidates are found suitable for notified position, C-DAC may consider them for lower position, however, not for the reason that they possess lower qualification / experience.
- If no candidates are found suitable for a notified position(s), C-DAC reserves the right to not fill the notified vacancy(s).
- Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC) is the premier R&D organization of the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY) for carrying out R&D in IT, Electronics and associated areas. Different areas of C-DAC, had originated at different times, many of which came out as a result of identification of opportunities.
- The setting up of C-DAC in 1988 itself was to built Supercomputers in context of denial of import of Supercomputers by USA. Since then C-DAC has been undertaking building of multiple generations of Supercomputer starting from PARAM with 1 GF in 1988.
- Almost at the same time, C-DAC started building Indian Language Computing Solutions with setting up of GIST group (Graphics and Intelligence based Script Technology); National Centre for Software Technology (NCST) set up in 1985 had also initiated work in Indian Language Computing around the same period.
- Electronic Research and Development Centre of India (ER&DCI) with various constituents starting as adjunct entities of various State Electronic Corporations, had been brought under the hold of Department of Electronics and Telecommunications (now MeitY) in around 1988. They were focusing on various aspects of applied electronics, technology and applications.
- With the passage of time as a result of creative ecosystem that got set up in C-DAC, more areas such as Health Informatics, etc., got created; while right from the beginning the focus of NCST was on Software Technologies; similarly C-DAC started its education & training activities in 1994 as a spin-off with the passage of time, it grew to a large efforts to meet the growing needs of Indian Industry for finishing schools.
- C-DAC has today emerged as a premier R&D organization in IT&E (Information Technologies and Electronics) in the country working on strengthening national technological capabilities in the context of global developments in the field and responding to change in the market need in selected foundation areas. In that process, C-DAC represents a unique facet working in close junction with MeitY to realize nation’s policy and pragmatic interventions and initiatives in Information Technology. As an institution for high-end Research and Development (R&D), C-DAC has been at the forefront of the Information Technology (IT) revolution, constantly building capacities in emerging/enabling technologies and innovating and leveraging its expertise, caliber, skill sets to develop and deploy IT products and solutions for different sectors of the economy, as per the mandate of its parent, the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Ministry of Communications and Information Technology, Government of India and other stakeholders including funding agencies, collaborators, users and the market-place.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form