Advt No : RCC/771/2016-ADMN4
Regional Cancer Centre(RCC)
Regional Cancer Centre (RCC), Thiruvananthapuram invites application for the post of Data Entry Operator Vacancy 2018. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
1.Name of the post- Data Entry Operator
No of post- 01
Pay Scale- Rs. 5,200 — 20,200/-
Grad Pay- Rs. 2,400/-
Pre-Degree or equivalent, Should have a computer course of minimum 3 months, Experience in Data Preparation and Data Entry Operation in major hospital for 2 years in DOS/ Windows Environment.
Important Note:psu jobs
- Experience wherever prescribed means experience gained AFTER acquiring the prescribed essential qualification.
- RCC will not be responsible for any postal delay or loss in transmission/transit of application.
- Any attempt to influence the Centre directly or indirectly will disqualify the candidate.
- Candidate’s admission to the Test/Interview is strictly provisional. The mere fact that the call letter has been issued to the candidate does not imply that his/her candidature has been finally accepted by RCC.
- In case it is detected at any stage that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false
information/certificate/documents or has suppressed any material fact(s),his/her candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these shortcomings is/are detected even after appointment, his/her service is liable to be terminated.The decision of the Director, RCC, will be final in this regard.
- Application of those candidates who do not possess the qualification/prescribed experience as on the date of notification will summarily be rejected.
- Communal rotation as followed by the Kerala Public Service Commission will be observed in the selection.
- The envelope containing the application should be superscribed as ”APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF DATA ENTRY OPERATOR-RCC”
- Applications without signature of the candidate will not be considered and will be rejected.
- Applications will not be considered after the last date of submission.
- Age will be calculated as on 1st January 2018.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview/written test.
- The Director, RCC will hold the right to reject any application without any notice.
- Filled in and signed application form affixing recent passport size photograph duly attested by a Gazetted Officer along with the following
documents should reach ‘The Director, Regional Cancer Centre, Medical College P.O., Thiruvananthapuram—695011, Kerala, India’ by Registered/Speed Post only latest by 3.30 p.m. on 14/06/2018.
Last Date for Submission of Offline Application:14-06-2018 at 3.30 A.M.
Interested candidates may send their application form superscribed as ”APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF DATA ENTRY OPERATOR-RCC” with prescribed form along with all relevant documents & send it To ‘The Director, Regional Cancer Centre, Medical College P.O., Thiruvananthapuram—695011, Kerala, India’ by Registered/Speed Post only latest by 3.30 p.m. on 14/06/2018.
click above to download
the employment notification