Last Date: 18 Feb,2019
Advt No. RRC/CR/01/2019 DATED 02/02/2019
Central Railway (Central Railway) is inviting eligible candidates to apply online for 2 posts of Cultural Quota.Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply online by 18-02-2019 , after making sure that they meet the concerned eligibility criteria. All personal and educational details must be mentioned properly.
Name of the post – Indian Classical Dancer,Drama Artist
No of post – 02
Pay Scale – as per norms
12th OR ITI and Degree / Diploma / Certificate in Katthak dance/Degree / Diploma / Certificate in Drama / Theatre Arts
General Instruction:upsc notifications
- Candidates to ensure their eligibility before applying: – The candidates should ensure that they fulfil all eligibility conditions prescribed for the post/examination.Eligibility of the candidates for the post notified in this notification would be decided on the basis of the information furnished by them in the ONLINE application. If at any stage of recruitment or thereafter, it is found that any information furnished by the candidate in his/her application is false/incorrect or the candidate has suppressed any relevant information or the candidate otherwise does not satisfy the eligibility criteria for the post, his/her candidature will be cancelled forthwith.
- Production of original documents of Date of birth, Educational Qualification, caste certificate and cultural discipline etc on the day of practical demonstration is mandatory without which they will not be allowed to appear in the Practical Demonstration. Certificates in languages other than English or Hindi should be accompanied by an attested translation in English/Hindi. Photocopy of all documents should be self attested. No TA/DA/Accommodation will be given for appearing in the Written Test/Practical Demonstration. Applicants will have to bring their own kits relevant to cultural discipline notified and also four-passport size photographs. They may also be required to stay during the practical demonstration for 2-3 days, for which they have to make their own arrangements.The Railway Administration has all rights reserved to fix any date/place or postpone Practical Demonstration or cancel due to unforeseen causes against which no claim will be accepted.
- Candidates should be in readiness to appear for the written examination, practical demonstration etc. at a short notice after the last date for submission of application is over. Selected candidates will be posted anywhere on Central Railway
- Ordinarily, a Railway servant shall be employed throughout his service on the Railway or Railway establishment to which he/she is posted on first appointment and shall have no claim as of right for transfer to another Railway or another establishment. In the exigencies of service, however, it shall be open to the Competent Authority to transfer the Railway servant to any other department or division/unit or Railway or Railway establishment including a project in or out of India.
- Selected candidates will have to undergo training wherever training is prescribed for the post.
- Emoluments on initial appointment will be minimum pay of the level of pay plus other allowances as admissible at that time. During training period only stipend will be paid as applicable. Candidates may have to give security deposit and execute indemnity bond, wherever necessary.
- Selected male candidates who are finally appointed are liable for active service in Railway Engineers’ Unit of Territorial Army.
- The number of vacancies indicated in this notification is provisional and may decrease or even become NIL at a later stage depending upon the actual needs of the Railway Administration. The Railway Administration also reserves the right to cancel the notified vacancies at its discretion and such decision will be final and binding on all. In the event of cancellation of notified vacancies, the examination fee paid by the candidates will not be refunded.
- Appointment of selected candidates is subject to their passing requisite Medical Fitness Test to be conducted by the Railway Administration, final verification of educational and community certificate and verification of antecedents/character of the candidates.
- Candidate those who are already in service of PSU/Government Organizations and are eligible for the above should produce “No Objection Certificate” for the same from their employer at the time of practical demonstration.
- Candidate’s admission at all stages of the recruitment will be purely Provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. Mere issue of Call Letter/e-admit card to the candidates will NOT imply that their candidature has been finally accepted by the RRC.
- Candidates recruited against Cultural quota shall be terminated from service, if the information and documents furnished by him/her for recruitment, are found incorrect/fake at any stage.
- The decision of Recruitment committee/administration in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of application etc. will be final and binding on the candidates and no inquiry or correspondence will be entertained in this connection.
- Candidates who have been debarred for life from any RRB/RRC examinations or candidates who have been debarred for a specific period which is not yet
completed need NOT apply in response to this notification. Their candidature willbe rejected during any stage of recruitment as and when detected.
- Scanned signature of the candidate, either in English or Hindi, must be in running hand writing and not in block/capital or disjointed letter. Signatures in different style or language at the time of written examination, document verification etc. may result in cancellation of candidature.
- SC/ST candidates who want to avail the facility of free travel authority (second class Railway Pass) for Written Test should upload their Caste Certificate (as per Annexure-‘C’) issued by the competent authority. At the time of obtaining reservation and travelling, the Reservation Clerk and/or Ticket Checking staff will ask for the original SC/ST certificate for verification of genuineness of the candidate.
- RRC is only recommending the names of successful candidates. The process of appointment thereof is managed by the Principal Chief Personnel Officer, Central Railway.
- Candidates are required to obtain caste certificates in the proper Proforma from the appropriate authority and produce the original certificate at the time of verification, failing which he/she may be disqualified. This is strictly required as per Chapter 13 of the Brochure (published by Govt. of India, Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievance & Pensions Department of Personnel Training, New Delhi) on verification of the claims of Schedule Castes and Schedule Tribes.
- At the time of online application, SC/ST candidates shall upload their Caste Certificate issued by the Competent Authority, not below the rank of Tehsildar.Similarly, OBC candidates shall upload OBC Non-Creamy-Layer Certificate issued in Central Government format on or after 01/04/2018 by the
Competent Authority. Certificates should contain Caste, Date of Issue etc. and bear the Seal and signature of the Issuing Authority. Format of caste certificate for SC/ST shall be as per Annexure-‘C’ and for OBC Annexure-‘D’.
- Format of Caste Certificate for SC/ST/OBC candidates is also available on RRC Website: www.rrccr.com).
- Canvassing in any form shall disqualify the candidate.
- Ministry of Railways (Railway Board) vide their Letter No. E(NG)-II/96/RR-1/62 dated 18.07.2005 have delegated the powers of recruitment to Group ‘D’ posts to the General Managers. In pursuance to this, Railway Recruitment Cell was opened in Central Railway. The Railway Recruitment Cell has been entrusted with the responsibility to make recruitment to all Group ‘D’ posts from open market.
- RRC-CR is headed by the Chairman (Recruitment), assisted by one Assistant Personnel Officer (Recruitment) and other staff.
- The Cell undertakes the recruitment for Group ‘D’ vacancies in Mumbai, Pune, Bhusawal, Nagpur, Solapur Divisions, workshops and extra divisional units in the territorial jurisdiction of Central Railway.
- Here are certain tips for the prospective candidates in the form Dos and Don’ts, which may help them to avoid committing certain common mistakes, often leading to the cancellation of their candidature.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form