Last Date:06 March,2019
Advt No : 01/2019
Assam Public Service Commission (APSC)
APSC aka Assam Public Service Commission, invites applications for the post of 90 Computer Operator & Child Development Project Officer. Apply Before 06 March 2019. APSC Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…Official Website is www.apsc.nic.in
Name of the post – Computer Operator & Child Development Project Officer
No of post – 90
Pay Scale – 14000-49000/-, 22000 – 87000/-
Computer Operator:-Higher Secondary/Class-XII passed from the Govt. recognized Board/Council and 6 (six) months completed diploma/certificate in computer proficiency.
Child Development Project Officer:- Graduate in Arts, Science, Commerce from a recognized University and Post Graduate Degree or Diploma in Social Works/ Labour & Social Welfare/Sociology/ Anthropology/ Criminology.
General Conditions:police recruitment
- All candidates, whether in Government Service or in Government owned undertaking or other similar organizations/Corporations/boards/ or in private employment may intimate their controlling authority instead of routing it through the same. However, the fact of the intimation may be apprised to the Commission by the candidate
- The Commission shall in no way be responsible in the event of any candidate after appointment is not released by the concerned authority to enable him/her to join the new post.
- The last date of receiving duly filled up application form in the Commission’s office is fixed on 06/03/2019 during office hours.
- Applications (including applications received through post) received after the last date fixed for receipt shall not be entertained.
- Only applications which are signed by the candidates and accompanied by all particulars as called for in the application form prescribed by the Commission shall be considered and candidates fulfilling all the terms of the advertisement of the respective posts shall be called for a Screening test / Viva-voce interview, where necessary and as decided by the Commission.
- The candidates must clearly state the documents enclosed with the application in the relevant section of the application form.
- Fees should be deposited only through Treasury Challan in the Head of Account “NON TAX REVENUE, OTHER NON TAX REVENUE 0051 PSC, 105 STATE PSC APPLICATION FEE RECEIPT OF APSC” showing name of post and department. Original copy of Treasury Challan should be submitted along with the application form
- Applicants must affix 1 (One) copy of recent photograph firmly on the space provided in the application form with good quality glue/adhesive and should also enclose another copy along with the application. The photograph must be signed prominently. The Commission shall not be responsible for detachment/ loss of the photograph.
- Since the practice of furnishing attested copies of certificates/mark sheets etc. by competent authority has been discontinued by the Govt., the applicant shall furnish copies of certificate/mark sheet etc. declared by himself/herself as certified to be true copy of the original along with the application.
- In case of detection of any false declaration / statement made by any applicant, his/her application will be rejected and will also be penalized as per prevailing Rules/Law.Self attested photocopies of Certificate / Mark Sheet from HSLC onwards and also Caste Certificate / Registration Certificate / Experience Certificate (where necessary) should be furnished invariably and should be tagged properly without any chance of getting lost during transit. The Commission will not be responsible for any such loss due to improper tagging.
- Incomplete application in terms of the Advertisement will be summarily rejected. No documents will be entertained after the last date of submission of application.
- Commission may short-list the number of candidates either on the basis of their marks obtained in the qualifying academic examination required for the post in terms of advertisement.
- By holding multiple choice OMR based Screening test or written examination which will be notified in due course.
- The list of candidates whose applications are found valid or rejected after scrutiny will be made available in the Assam Public Service Commission’s website (www.apsc.nic.in) showing grounds of rejections in due course.
- The Assam Public Service Commission came into existence on Ist April, 1937 in accordance with the provision of the Govt. of India Act, 1935 with Mr James Hezelett, a retired ICS officer from London, as its first Chairman. Till framing a new regulation in 1951, five more officers mostly retired ICS officer, held the office of the Chairman for different period after Mr James Hezelett. On India becoming Republic, the regulations of the Commission were framed by the Governor of Assam in exercise of the powers conferred by Article 318 of the Constitution of India and the same came into force w.e.f. Ist September 1951. Also in the same year the Assam Public Service Commission (Limitation of Functions) Regulation was promulgated in exercise of the powers conferred by the provision of clause II of Article 320 of the Constitution.
- Shri Kameswar Das, an educationist of repute of Assam, was the first non-official Chairman of the Commission after promulgation of the APSC Regulations 1951. He held the office till July 1952.
- The Public Service Commission is a body created by the Constitution of India. The provisions relating to Public Service Commission have been laid down in Chapter-II of Part-XIV of the Constitution. The provisions in the Constitution ensure the competence of the Commission to deal with matter relating to the State Service and enable them to discharge their duties in a fair and impartial manner free from influence from any quarter.
- The Chairman and Members of the Commission are appointed by the Governor of the State. The Chairman or any other Member of the Commission can hold office for a period of six years or till he/she attains the age of 62 years whichever is earlier.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form