Advt. No.: 2/2018.CDS-I
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) invites Application for the post of Combined Defence Services Examination (CDS)(I) 2018 in 414 Vacancy in Various Courses. Apply Online before 04 December 2017. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
UPSC Job Details:
1.Post Name: Combined Defence Services Examination (CDS)(I) 2018
No of Vacancy: 414 Posts
- For For I.M.A. and Officers’ Training Academy: Degree of a recognised University or equivalent.
- For Indian Naval Academy: Degree in Engineering from a recognised University/Institution.
- For Air Force Academy: Degree of a recognised University (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering.
IMPORTANT: All communications to the Commission/Army Headquarters should invariably contain the following particulars.
1. Name and year of the examination.
2. Registration ID (RID)
3. Roll Number (if received)
4. Name of candidate (in full and in block letters)
5. Complete Postal Address as given in the application with telephone number, if any.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Candidates are required to apply Online using the link www.upsconline.nic.in Detailed instructions for filling up Online Applications are available on the above mentioned website.
- The applicants are advised to submit only single application; however if due to any unavoidable situation, if he/she submits another/multiple applications, then he/she must ensure that application with the higher RID (Registration ID) is complete in all respects like applicants’ details, examination centre, photograph, signature, fee etc. The applicants who are submitting multiple applications should note that only the applications with higher RID (Registration ID) shall be entertained by the Commission and fee paid against one RID shall not be adjusted against any other RID.
- All candidates whether already in Government Service including candidates serving in the Armed Forces, Government owned industrial undertakings or other similar organizations or in private employment should submit their applications online direct to the Commission.
N.B.I: Persons already in Government Service, whether in permanent or temporary capacity or as work charged employees other than casual or daily rated employees or those serving under the Public Enterprises are, however, required to inform their Head of Office/Department in writing that they have applied for the
N.B.II: Candidates serving in the Armed Forces are required to inform their Commanding Officer in writing that they have applied for this examination. They are also required to submit NOC in this regard at the time of SSB interview. Candidates should note that in case a communication is received from their employer by the Commission withholding permission to the candidates applying for/appearing at the examination, their applications will be liable to be rejected/candidatures will be liable to be cancelled.
NOTE: APPLICATIONS WITHOUT THE PRESCRIBED FEE (UNLESS REMISSION OF FEE IS CLAIMED AS IN PARA 4 ABOVE) OR INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS SHALL BE SUMMARILY REJECTED.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 08.11.2017
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 04.12.2017
Last Date for Submission of Application Fee at bank: 03.12.2017
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form