Advt No. : 11/2018.CDS-II
Union Public Service Commission(UPSC)
UPSC aka Union Public Service Commission invites Application for the post of Combined Defence Services Examination (CDS-II), 2018 (414 Vacancy) & 13 Psychologist, Scientist & Various Vacancy. Apply before 03 September 2018. UPSC Recruitment Qualification / eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is upsc.gov.in
Name of the post — CDS -II 2018
No of post — 414
Pay Scale — Not Specified
Graduate, B.Sc., B.E./B.Tech.
HOW TO APPLY:psu jobs
- Candidates are required to apply Online using the link www.upsconline.nic.in Detailed instructions for filling up Online Applications are available on the abovementioned website.
- The applicants are advised to submit only single application; however if due to any unavoidable situation, if he/she submits another/multiple applications, then he/she must ensure that application with the higher RID (Registration ID) is complete in all respects like applicants’ details, examination centre, photograph, signature, fee etc. The applicants who are submitting multiple applications should note that only the
applications with higher RID (Registration ID) shall be entertained by the Commission and fee paid against one RID shall not be adjusted against any other RID.
- All candidates whether already in Government Service including candidates serving in the Armed Forces, Government owned industrial undertakings or other similar organizations or in private employment should submit their applications online direct to the Commission.
- N.B.I: Persons already in Government Service, whether in permanent or temporary capacity or as work charged employees other than casual or daily rated employees or those serving under the Public Enterprises are, however, required to inform their Head of Office/Department in writing that they have applied for the Examination.
- N.B.II: Candidates serving in the Armed Forces are required to inform their Commanding Officer in writing that they have applied for this examination. They are also required to submit NOC in this regard at the time of SSB interview.
- Candidates should note that in case a communication is received from their employer by the Commission withholding permission to the candidates applying for/appearing at the examination, their applications will be liable to be rejected/candidatures will be liable to be cancelled.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application:08-08-2018.
Last Date for Submission of Online Application:03-09-2018.
Interested Candidates may apply online through UPSC website www.upsconline.nic.in from 08.08.2018 to 03.09.2018.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form