Last Date:25 Feb,2019
Advt No : 01/2019-R-III
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre(BARC)
BARC is inviting eligible candidates to apply online for 60 posts of Upper Division Clerk and Stenographer Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply online by 25-02-2019 , after making sure that they meet the concerned eligibility criteria. The candidates are required to give correct information.
Name of the post – Clerk,Stenographer
No of post – 60
Pay Scale – Rs 25500
Degree with min 50% marks/Matriculation with Speed of 80 wpm in English stenography and Typing speed in English of 30 wpm
General Instruction:delhi sarkari naukri
- Before applying, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills all the eligibility conditions mentioned in the advertisement. The candidates are required to give correct information. The applicants would be admitted to the written test on the basis of information furnished by them in their application form. In case it is found at later stage that the information furnished by applicant is false or an applicant does not fulfill any of the eligibility conditions, the candidature of such applicants would be cancelled and no correspondence in this regard would be entertained.
- The eligibility criteria including period of experience as prescribed in the advertisement will be determined with reference to the last date for receipt of application.
- Candidates who have not acquired / will not acquire the required educational qualification as on CLOSING DATE of submission of application (25/02/2019) will not be eligible and need not apply.
- The filling up of vacancies indicated in advertisement is subject to approval of Competent Authority and may not be filled up if decided otherwise in terms of the orders issued by Government from time to time.
- BARC reserves the right to fill up the posts or even to cancel / restrict / modify / alter the whole process of recruitment without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereof.
- Ex-servicemen who have already secured employment in civil side under Central Government in Group “C” posts on regular basis after availing the benefit of reservation given to Ex-servicemen for their re-employment are NOT ELIGIBLE for claiming benefits of reservation under Ex-servicemen
- The applicants are requested to visit constantly our website <https://recruit.barc.gov.in> & <www.barc.gov.in> for current information related to this advertisement.
- Written Test, Stenography skill test will be conducted in Mumbai only.
- Candidates empanelled under WAIT LIST will be offered appointment ONLY in case candidate under the MAIN LIST does not join.
- According to the persons with disabilities (Equal Opportunities, Protection of Rights and Full participation) Rules, 1996 notified on 31/12/1996 by the Central Government in exercise of the powers conferred by sub-section (1) and (2) of Section 73 of the Persons with Disabilities (Equal Opportunities, Protection of Rights and Full participation) Act, 1995 (1 of 1996), a disability certificate shall be issued by a Medical Board duly constituted by the Central or State Government.
- The certificate would be valid for a period of 5 years for those whose disability is temporary. The Medical Board shall indicate the period of validity of the certificate where there are chances of variation in the degree of disability. For those who acquired Permanent disability, the validity can be shown as permanent. Hearing Impairment (HH) means loss of 60 decibels or more in the better ear in the conversational range of frequencies. Physical deformity (OH) should not be less than 40 %.
How To Apply:
- ONLY ONLINE APPLICATIONS WILL BE ENTERTAINED.
- Candidates may visit https://recruit.barc.gov.in for submitting their application online.
- Candidates are required to have valid e-mail ID and a mobile number which should remain active during the currency of this recruitment. Call letter for Written Test / Skill Test, as the case may be, to the screened-in candidates will be sent on registered e-mail ID only.
- Issuance of an admit-card for the examination will not confer any right for appointment. Appointment will be solely subject to the fulfillment of all eligibility conditions.
- User guide is available on the web-site duly explaining the procedure to apply and upload recent photograph and signature. Candidates may please note that no other documents need to be uploaded while submitting application online. The applicants must read the user guide before online submission of application.
- BARC is not responsible for any discrepancy in submitting details online. The applicants are therefore advised to strictly follow the instructions and user guide.
- Before uploading / submission of application form, the candidates should be cautious and ensure his/her eligibility to apply for the post. No relevant column of the application form should be left blank.
- Applicant must possess required qualification and experience as on last date for submission of application.
- Only one application is acceptable for one post. If candidate wishes to apply for more than one post, separate application should be submitted on-line for each post.
- Candidates are advised to submit the on-line application well in advance without waiting for closing date.
- Candidates working under the Central/State Govt./Public Sector Undertakings/Autonomous Bodies etc. are required to submit “NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE” from the employer while appearing for written test / skill test, as the case may be, failing which they will not be permitted to appear in written test / skill test, as the case may be.
- Dr. Homi Jehangir Bhabha conceived the Nuclear Program in India. Dr Bhabha established the Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR) for carrying out nuclear science research in 1945. To intensify the effort to exploit nuclear energy for the benefit of the nation, Dr Bhabha established the Atomic Energy Establishment, Trombay (AEET) in January 1954 for multidisciplinary research program essential for the ambitious nuclear program of India. After the sad demise of Bhabha in 1966, AEET was renamed Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC).
- Dr. Bhabha established the BARC Training School to cater to the manpower needs of the expanding atomic energy research and development program. In Bhabha’s own words “When Nuclear Energy has been successfully applied for power production in, say a couple of decades from now, India will not have to look abroad for its experts but will find them ready at hand”. Dr Bhabha emphasized on self reliance in all the fields of nuclear science and engineering.
- BARC is the mother of the R&&D institutions such as IGCAR, RRCAT, VECC, etc., which carry out pioneering research on nuclear and accelerator technologies and industrial establishments such as NPCIL, NFC, ECIL, etc., spearheading nuclear power production, materials technology, electronics & instrumentation.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form