Last Date:25 February,2019
Advt No : 01/2019
West Bengal Co-Operative Service Commission (COOPWB)
Kolkata (West Bengal)
COOPWB aka West Bengal Co-Operative Service Commission invites Application for the post of 18 Clerk, Assistant & Various Vacancy. Apply Online before 25 February 2019. COOPWB Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is www.webcsc.org
Name of the post – Clerk, Assistant & Various
No of post – 18
Pay Scale – 20000/- to 23549/- (Per Month)
Graduate in any discipline + BCK.
General Conditions:public sector recruitment
- The Commission will notify, from time to time, the date of examination and the date of availability of the Admit Cards in its website www.webcsc.org and in the Kazer Bazar section of the Anandabazar Patrika and Bartaman Patrika.
- SMS alerts will be sent to the candidates at their contact no.s for intimating (i) date of written examination (ii) date of interview and (iii) final recommendation, as may be applicable.
- All Examination Centres will be in and around Kolkata and Howrah only.
- NO ADMIT CARD WILL BE SENT BY POST, or provided from the Commission’s Office. Candidates will have to download their Admit Cards from the Commission’s website and get two printed copies of the same.
- Candidates will have to submit one copy of the Admit Card at the time of written examination.
- The list of candidates to be called for Interview/ Viva Voce Test will be displayed in the Commission’s website www.webcsc.org.
- Call Letters for Interview/ Viva Voce Test will be sent by speed post.
- The list of recommended candidates will be published in the Commission’s website. The Recommendation Letters will be sent to the candidates by speed post.
- Canvassing, in any form, is strictly prohibited.
- For any problem regarding submission of application please send e-mail to this address firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning your Reference No. and Transaction Id.
- If at any stage it is found that the candidate has suppressed information or provided wrong information, his/her candidature will be liable to be cancelled.
- The Applicant must have obtained minimum qualification on or before the date of making application; (b)BCK stands for Basic Computer Knowledge meaning a computer course covering at least MS Office and Internet Operation, with a duration of minimum six months; (c) Graduation degree (in any discipline) must be obtained from UGC recognized University.
- UR stands for Unreserved, EC stands for Exempted Category, SC stands for Scheduled Caste, ST stands for Scheduled Tribe and OBC stands for Other Backward Classes.
How To Apply:
- In order to apply an applicant must provide one e-mail address and mobile no. for receiving communications from the Commission.
- An Applicant must enter his/her personal, academic and technical (computer) details truly and correctly as required in the application form.
- Applicants will be required to scan and upload their –(1) Passport-sized Photograph (within 50 KB), (2) Signature (Within 50 KB), (3) Left Thumb Impression (within 50 KB), (4) Admit Card /Certificate of Madhyamik or equivalent Examination (10thstandard) (within 2 MB), (5) Caste Certificate (if applicable) (within 2 MB) at the time of submission of application.
- Applicants will have to opt for the Co-operative Institutions according to their preference and indicate the same in the preference boxes. Be it noted that an applicant will not be considered for any vacancy in any Institution for which the candidate has not exercised option.
- Applications will be deemed to have been successfully submitted only after successful payment of correct and exact amounts given below (Please see tables 2 and 3).
- A Reference Number will generate soon after entering all the data relating to personal details as asked for in the application form. Applicants are advised to note and preserve the Reference No. for all future communications, if any, with the Commission on any matter relating to the recruitment of posts advertised herein. The said Reference No. will also be sent to the e-mail address provided by the applicant.
- If payment is successful, the candidate will get a print out of filled-up application form showing “TRANSACTION SUCCESSFUL. APPLICATION SUBMITTED”.
- If transaction is pending, the candidate will not get any print out of filled-up application form. A pop-up will appear showing that TRANSACTION IS PENDING. PLAESE TRY FOR PRINT OUT AFTER THREE DAYS.
- After successful submission of application, a soft version of filled-up application form along with Transaction id will generate. Applicants should save and get a print-out of the same.
- If any applicant submits more than one application, only the application submitted last will be considered by the Commission and other application(s) will be treated as cancelled. No refund will,however, be made for the payment(s) against the cancelled application(s) under any circumstances.
- The West Bengal Co-operative Societies Act, 1983, along with the West Bengal Co-operative Societies Rules, 1987, came into effect on and from the 1st day of August, 1987 by virtue of G.O. No. 3141-Coop. dated 30/07/1987. Under sub-section (1) of Section 38 of the said Act, the Government of West Bengal was empowered to constitute a Co-operative Service Commission and appoint “a person who has been or is a Judge of the High Court at Calcutta or a person who holds or has held a post not below the rank of a Secretary to the State Government” its Chairman for a term of three years, provided that “the State Government may extend the term of his office for a period not exceeding one year”. Section 38 was supplemented through Rule 66 of the West Bengal Co-operative Societies Rules, 1987. But in terms of the said G.O. dated 30/07/1987, this Section was kept inoperative until further orders.
- More than seven years after the commencement of the WBCS Act,1983, the State Government made Section 38ibidoperative and constituted the Co-operative Service Commission under its Notification No.3948-Coop. dated 21/10/1994.
- The Commission started functioning on 01/12/1994. Initially its office was located at the Writers’ Buildings, Kolkata and then the office was shifted to Bidhan Bipani (Entally Market) at 156, Acharya Jagadish Chandra Bose Road), Calcutta – 700 014. The Common Service Branch of the Public Works Department, Government of West Bengal, under its No.4489-CS dated 15/09/1995, allotted a space measuring 2500 Sft. in the 4th floor of BhabaniBhavan, Alipore, Calcutta -700 027, for housing this Commission and accordingly the office of the Commission was shifted to the allotted premises on 26/04/1996.The office premises has once again been shifted to the ground floor of PWD Buildings (Block-‘A’), K at 11A, Mirza Ghalib Street, Kolkata – 700 087 with effect from 26/08/2013 in terms of G.O. No. 238-CS/1‘O’-1/2008 dated 06/05/2013 of the Common Service Branch of the Public Works Department, Government of West Bengal.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form