Last Date:18 September,2019
Advt. No. : CTET/Dec 2019
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
CBSE aka Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi will be conducting the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET- Dec 2019) for appointment as a teacher in classes I to VIII. Apply Online before 18 September 2019. CTET Dec 2019 Notification Qualification / eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is www.ctet.nic.in
Name of the post – Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET- Dec 2019)
No of post – Not Specified
Pay Scale – Not Specified
Graduation with B.Ed./D.El.Ed.
General Information:government doctor jobs
- Relaxation up to 5% in the qualifying marks in the minimum Educational Qualification for eligibility shall be allowed to the candidates belonging to reserved categories, such as SC/ST/OBC/Differently abled.
- Diploma/Degree Course in Teacher Education: For the purposes of this Notification, a Diploma/Degree course in teacher education recognized by the National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE) only shall be considered. However, in case of Diploma in Education (Special Education) and B.ED (Special Education), a course recognized by the Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI) only shall be considered.
- Training to be undergone: A person with D.Ed (Special Education) or qualification shall undergo, after appointment , an NCTE recognized 6-month Special Programme in Elementary Education.
- The minimum qualifications referred above apply to teachers of Languages, Social Studies/Social Science, Mathematics, Science etc. In respect of teachers for Physical Education, the minimum.qualification norms for Physical Education teachers referred to inrd NCTE Regulation, dated 3 November, 2001 (as amended from time to time) shall be applicable. For teachers of Art Education, Craft Education, Home Science, Work Education, etc. the existing eligibility norms prescribed by the State Governments and other school managements shall be applicable till such time the NCTE lays down the minimum qualifications in respect of such teachers.
- A person who is pursuing any of the teacher education courses (recognized by the th NCTE or the RCI, as the case may be) specified in the NCTE Notification dated 29 July,2011 shall be eligible for appearing in the CTET.
- The candidate should satisfy his/her eligibility before applying and shall be personally responsible in case he/she is not eligible to apply as per the given eligibility criteria. It is to be noted that if a candidate has been allowed to appear in the Central Teacher Eligibility Test it does not imply that the candidate’s eligibility has been verified. It does not vest any right with the candidate for appointment. The eligibility shall be finally verified, by the concerned recruiting agency / appointing authority.
- List of Examination Cities where the CTET will be conducted is given in Appendix-Ill. Candidates are required to give FOUR DIFFERENT OPTIONS in order of their preference. While every effort will be made to allot a Centre in one of the places opted by the candidate, the Board reserves its discretion to allot a Centre other than that of Candidate’s choice anywhere in India.
- Under no circumstances, the Centre once allotted shall be changed by the Board. In case the number of candidates in any of the notified City is very less for running the Examination Centre or any other specific reason, the Board at its discretion may not conduct the st Examination in that City and the Candidate who opted that city as 1 Choice may be allotted nd rd th Examination Centres in other city opted as 2 or 3 or 4 choice or any other city.
- The candidates may download Admit Card from CTET official website and appear for the examination at the given Centre. In case of any discrepancy noticed in admit card regarding particulars of candidate, photograph and signature or any other information vary from confirmation page, he/she may immediately contact CTET Unit for necessary corrections.
- In case confirmation page is not generated after depositing the requisite fees, the candidate should approach the Joint Secretary (CTET), CTET Unit, CBSE between 10:00 Hrs. to 17:00 Hrs. from 27-09-2019 (Friday) to 03-10-2019 (Thursday) along with proof of payment of fee i.e. candidate copy of E-Challan, if payment made through E-Challan for considering his/her candidature for CTET – DECEMBER-2019 examination.
- The candidates shall report at the Examination Centre 90 minutes before the commencement of the examination. Candidate report at the examination centre after 9:30 AM shall not be allowed to sit in Paper-I and candidate report after 2:00 PM shall not be allowed to sit in Paper-II.
- The candidates are advised to read the instructions on the admit card carefully and follow them during the conduct of the examination.
- In accordance with the provisions of sub-section (1) of Section 23 of the RTE Act, the National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE) vide Notification dated 23rd August, 2010 and 29th JULY, 2011 laid down the minimum qualifications for a person to be eligible for appointment as a teacher for class I to VIII. It had been inter alia provided that one of the essential qualifications for a person to be eligible for appointment as a teacher in any of the schools referred to in Clause (n) of section 2 of the RTE Act is that he/she should pass the Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) which will be conducted by the appropriate Government in accordance with the Guidelines framed by the NCTE.
- The rationale for including the TET as a minimum qualification for a person to be eligible for appointment as a teacher is as under:
- It would bring national standards and benchmark of teacher quality in the recruitment process;
- It would induce teacher education institutions and students from these institutions to further improve their performance standards;
- It would send a positive signal to all stakeholders that the Government lays special emphasis on teacher quality
- The Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt. of India has entrusted the responsibility of conducting the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) to the Central Board of Secondary Education Delhi.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form