Notification No. RRC/CR/GDCE-02/2017 Dated 01/12/2017
RAILWAY RECRUITMENT CELL
Chief Project Manager (Conv)’s
Office Building, Wadibunder,
P. D’Mello Road,
The serving regular employees of Divisions/Units/Workshops/Headquarters of Central Railway, except RPF/RPSF Personnel, irrespective of the cadre in which they are working may register their applications for GDCE ONLINE within the stipulated date and time as per the instructions available on RRC/CR’s websiteÂ www.rrccr.com.
Community wise Break-up of the vacancies is as under:
1.Name of the Post- Jr. Clerk-cum-Typist
No of post- 150
Pay Scale-Â Rs.19,900-63,200/-
DOCUMENT VERIFICATION/MEDICAL EXAMINATION:bank jobs
- After the results of the CBT/Typing test are declared, shortlisted candidates on the basis of merit of CBT will be called for document verification. At the time of document verification, the provisionally selected candidates will have to produce original certificates of educational qualification, caste, DOB, relieving letter etc.
- On satisfactory Document Verification, they will be directed for medical examination as prescribed at Para 4.4 above.
Applications with following deficiency(ies) will be summarily rejected.
- Applications sent manually and not registered ONLINE.
- Applications which are incomplete in any manner.
- Candidate not possessing the prescribed educational qualifications at the time of submitting application.
- Over age or date of birth not filled or wrongly filled.
- Registration of more than one application by the same candidate.
- Photograph not uploaded, black and white photo, photo with cap or sunglasses, disfigured, small size, full body, only one side view of the face or
unrecognizable photo etc.
- Candidature of the candidate is provisional at all stages of selection subject to fulfilment of all eligibility condition and RRC reserves the right to cancel the candidature at any stage if found not eligible under the Rules/Instructions issued by the Railway Board from time to time.
- Candidates who wish to be considered against vacancies reserved for SC/ST/OBC and/or seek age relaxation must submit requisite certificate from the competent authority in the prescribed Proforma at the time of Document Verification as given in the Annexure. Otherwise, their claim of reserved status will not be entertained and the candidature/applications of such candidates fulfilling all eligibility conditions for General (UR) category will be considered under General (UR) category only.
- In case wrong declaration/particulars are given by the candidates, he/she is liable to be taken up under RS (D&A) Rules, 1968, including rejection of candidature.
- Any candidate found using unfair means in the examination or sending someone else in his/her place to appear in the examination will be debarred from appearing in all the examination of all the RRB/RRC for lifetime. Action will also be taken against him/her under RS (D&A) Rules, 1968. In addition such candidates are also liable for prosecution under criminal law.
- Employees are warned that they should not furnish any particulars that are false or suppress any material information while submitting the application.
- Employees shall not bring or attempt to bring any political or other influence to further his/her interest in respect of selection process.
- Any misconduct on the part of the employee at any part of the selection process is strictly prohibited and such misconduct will lead to disqualification of the candidature and also appropriate disciplinary/criminal proceeding will be initiated.
Last Date:Â 30-12-2017
click above to download
the employment notification