Last Date:31 January,2019
Advt. No. : 01/2019
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission(TNPSC)
TNPSC aka Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission invites application for the post of 139 CCS-I Examination (Group-I Services) Vacancy 2018. TNPSC Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is www.tnpsc.gov.in
Name of the post – CCS-I Examination (Group-I Services)
No of post – 139
Pay Scale – 56100 – 177500/- Level 22
Degree of any of the Universities.
General Instruction:psu jobs
- The rule of reservation of appointments is applicable to each post separately. The distribution of vacancies will be as per rule in force.
- In G.O.(Ms.) No.145, Personnel and Administrative Reforms (S) Department, dated 30.09.2010 and G.O.(Ms.)No.40 Personnel and Administrative Reforms(S) Department, dated 30.04.2014 the Government have issued orders to fill up 20% of all vacancies in direct recruitment on preferential basis to persons who studied the prescribed qualification in Tamil Medium. The 20% reservation of vacancies on preferential allotment to Persons Studied in Tamil Medium (PSTM) will apply for this recruitment. Applicants claiming PSTM preference must produce certificate issued by the Head of Institution as proof as per the specimen contained in the “Instructions to Applicants” for having studied the prescribed qualification in Tamil Medium. (Having written the examination in Tamil language alone will not qualify for claiming this preference). If the applicants with PSTM certificate are not available for selection for appointment against reserved turn, such turn shall be filled up by other eligible applicants but belonging to the respective communal category. The PSTM certificate, in prescribed format / proforma available in the Commission’s website at www.tnpsc.gov.in shall be obtained from the Head of the Institution and shall be produced / uploaded when called for.
- The number of vacancies advertised is only approximate and is liable for modification including reduction with reference to vacancy position at any time before finalisation of selection.
- The selection for appointment to the above said posts are purely provisional subject to final orders on pending Writ Petitions, if any, filed at Madras High Court and Madurai Bench of Madras High Court.
- As per Section 26 and 27(c) of Tamil Nadu Government Servants (Conditions of Service) Act, 2016, reservation of appointment to “Destitute Widows” and “Ex-Servicemen” respectively will not apply to this recruitment.
- The posts of Deputy Superintendent of Police (Cat.I) and District Officer (Fire and Rescue Services) are not identified as suitable for Differently Abled Persons. Further, in G.O.(Ms) No.20, Welfare of Differently Abled Persons (DAP.3.2) Department, dated 20.06.2018, the posts of Deputy Collector, Assistant Commissioner (C.T.), Deputy Registrar of Co-operative Societies, District Registrar, Assistant Director of Rural Development Department and District Employment Officer are identified as suitable posts for 4% reservation to Differently Abled Persons as follows:- Deputy Collector – LV,HH ,LD(with mobility),CP,LC,DF,AC,SLD,MD. Assistant Commissioner (C.T) VI,LV,HH,HI,LD,CP,LC,DF,AC,MuD,ASD,SLD,MD,MI. Deputy Registrar of Co-operative Societies – LV,HI,HH,LD,CP,DF,AC. District Registrar – LV, HH, LD, CP, DF, AC. Assistant Director of Rural Development Department-LD, LC, DF, AC District Employment Officer -LV,HH,LD(OA,OL,OAL),LC,DF,AC,SLD
- The Differently Abled persons should submit / upload a copy of Differently Abled Certificate specifying the nature of physical handicap and the degree of disability when called for by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission.
- If no qualified and suitable women applicants are available for selection against the vacancies reserved for them, those vacancies will be filled by male applicants belonging to the respective communal categories.
- Even after filling up of the vacancies reserved for SC (Arunthathiyars) on preferential basis, if more number of qualified Arunthathiyars are available, they shall be entitled to compete with the Scheduled Castes other than Arunthathiyars in the inter-se-merit among them and if any posts reserved for Arunthathiyars remain unfilled for want of adequate number of qualified applicants, it shall be filled up by Scheduled Castes other than Arunthathiyars.
- Evidence for claims made in the online application should be uploaded / submitted in time when documents are called for. Any subsequent claim made thereafter on submission of online application will not be entertained. Failure to submit the documents within the stipulated time limit will entail rejection of the application.
- Correct and True information regarding arrest, convictions / debarment / disqualification by any recruiting agency, criminal or any disciplinary proceedings initiated / pending or finalised, participation in agitation or any Political Organisation, candidature in election for Parliament / State Legislature / Local Bodies etc, if any, should also be furnished to the Commission at the time of application i.e. the details thereof, originals of the judgement, order/ or G.O. dropping further action in Departmental proceedings or any document that may prove the suitability of such applicants for a Government appointment in such cases must be produced at the stage / time of certificate verification without fail. All such events that occurs after the submission of application and till the date of his/her selection and appointment shall be reported to the Commission forthwith then and there. Failure to report on the part of applicant will be considered as suppression of material information and will attract suitable penal action.
- Incomplete applications and applications containing wrong / incorrect claims or incorrect particulars relating to category of reservation / other basic qualification / eligibility wise / age / communal categories / educational qualification / PSTM / physical qualification and other basic eligibility criteria will be summarily rejected.
- One-Time Registration is not an application for any Post / Recruitment. Though the details / particulars were furnished in the One-Time Registration by the applicants, the details /particulars furnished in the online application submitted for this recruitment alone will be taken into consideration. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission will not be responsible for any consequences arising out of furnishing of incorrect and incomplete details in the application or omission to provide the required details in the application for this recruitment.
- Refer G.O (Ms) No.90, Social Welfare and Nutritious Meal Programme [SW8 (2)] Department, dated 22.12.2017 regarding determination of community and reservation in employment for third genders.
- AS MANDATED BY THE CONSTITUTION OF INDIA, THE TAMIL NADU PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION CONSISTENTLY AIMS AT CREATING AND NURTURING A PUBLIC SERVICE WHICH IS INDEPENDENT, IMPARTIAL, ETHICAL, EFFECTIVE AND BEING CAPABLE AND ENOUGH TO MEET THE NEW CHALLENGES FACED BY THE GOVERNMENT AND RESPONSIVE TO THE GROWING EXPECTATIONS OF THE PUBLIC AT LARGE AND MARGINALIZED SECTIONS IN PARTICULAR.
- ENSURE A FREE, FAIR AND TRANSPARENT RECRUITMENT PROCESS FOR THE STATE CIVIL SERVICES, BY LEVERAGING INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS.
- CONSTANTLY UPDATE ITS RECRUITMENT METHODOLOGY
- SUITABLY ADVICE THE GOVERNMENT ON ALL THE MATTERS RELATING TO THE SERVICE CONDITIONS OF THE PUBLIC SERVANTS.
- SAFEGUARD THE INTEREST AND INTEGRITY OF PUBLIC SERVANTS.
- Articles 316 to 319 deal with the structure of State Public Service Commissions. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission is headed by the Chairman and Comprises of fourteen other members, all appointed by the Governor of Tamil Nadu, in accordance with the above provisions of the Constitution of India.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form