Last Date: 08 March,2019
ADVT No. DMRC/PERS/22/HR/2019(03)
DELHI METRO RAIL CORPORATION (DMRC)
DMRC aka Delhi Metro Rail Corporation invites applications for the post of 01 Asstt. Manager(Finance). Apply Online before 8 March 2019. DMRC Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website http://www.delhimetrorail.com
Name of the post – Asstt. Manager(Finance)
No of post – 01
Pay Scale – Rs. 50,000- 1,60,000
The candidate should be CA/ICWA with working knowledge of handling financial matters of large projects.
General Instruction:latest andhra govt jobs
- The incumbent of the post shall be responsible for managing all the financial matters pertaining to Delhi Metro Mumbai project.
- The success in the selection process does not confer any right to appointment unless the Corporation is satisfied after such an inquiry, as may be considered necessary, that the candidate having regard to his/her character and antecedents is suitable in all respects for appointment to the service.
- The candidates selected for post will have to execute a surety bond of Rs. 3,00,000/- plus applicable service tax & Cost of training plus applicable service tax to serve the Corporation for a minimum period of three years (exclusive of the period for which one remains on LWP or EOL) and also a three months prior notice, will be required before seeking relieving upon submission of resignation from the Corporation.
- The selected candidates on appointment will be placed on Probation for a period of two years (including period of training).
- The pay & emoluments for the candidate shall be as per Pay Scales under the IDA (Industrial DA) as applicable from time to time and other benefits which include Perks, HRA/Lease, Medical benefit,EPF, Gratuity, and Insurance etc., as per extant rules of the Corporation.
- Executive of Government Organisation / PSUs in CDA pay scale of Rs.15,600-39,100 (Grade pay Rs.5,400) (pre-revised) or Level 10 in the Pay Matrix with a total of 2 years’ service at Gazetted/ Executive level in any Govt. Organization or PSU
- Executive of Government Organisation / PSUs in IDA pay scale of Rs. 20,600-46,500/- (prerevised) or Rs. 50,000-1,60,000/- with a total of 2 years’ service at Gazetted/ Executive level in any Govt. Organisation or PSU in the same pay scale.
- The candidates presently employed in Govt. or Public-Sector Undertaking (PSUs) should send their application through proper channel along with the copies of APARs for the last five years, Vigilance and D&AR clearance, so as to reach the under mentioned address by the stipulated date. The applications received after due date will be summarily rejected.
- Last date of receipt of duly filled in application (along with relevant documents) through Speed post is 08/03/2019. Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date will be summarily rejected. DMRC shall not be responsible for loss / delay in post.
- The list of shortlisted candidates shall be uploaded on DMRC website on 19/03/2019 (tentatively) and interview will be held in the last week of March, 2019 at Metro Bhawan, Barakhamba Road, New Delhi (tentatively) (Complete details will be displayed on DMRC website).
- No separate communication, by post, will be sent to candidates individually. Candidates are required to go through the instructions / schedule for interview displayed on DMRC website and appear for the interview, accordingly along with original copies of testimonials.
- The final result will be declared by first week of April, 2019. (Tentatively).
- Eligible and willing candidates for the aforesaid post may apply as per the application format at Annexure-I. The candidate must enclose all relevant proof / documents in support of qualification,experience, pay and pay scale.
- The candidates shortlisted for Screening Process will be advised through DMRC website only and will be eligible for re-imbursement of train fare by ACIII tier.
- The duly filled in application form should be sent in an envelope super scribing on the cover prominently – Name of Post, latest by 08/03/2019, by speed post at the following address. Chief General Manager (HR) Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd Metro Bhawan, Fire Brigade Lane, Barakhamba Road New Delhi.
- The Delhi Metro has been instrumental in ushering in a new era in the sphere of mass urban transportation in India. The swanky and modern Metro system introduced comfortable, air conditioned and eco-friendly services for the first time in India and completely revolutionized the mass transportation scenario not only in the National Capital Region but the entire country.
- Having constructed a massive network of 327 Km with 236 stations in record time, the DMRC today stands out as a shining example of how a mammoth technically complex infrastructure project can be completed before time and within budgeted cost by a Government agency.
- The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited (DMRC) was registered on 3rd May 1995 under the Companies Act, 1956 with equal equity participation of the Government of the National Capital Territory of Delhi (GNCTD) and the Central Government to implement the dream of construction and operation of a world- class Mass Rapid Transport System (MRTS).
- The DMRC opened its first corridor between Shahdara and Tis Hazari on 25th December, 2002. Subsequently, the first phase of construction worth 65 kilometres of Metro lines was finished two years and nine months ahead of schedule in 2005. Since then the DMRC has also completed the construction of another 125 kilometres of Metro corridors under the second phase in only four and a half years.
- Presently, the Delhi Metro network consists of about 327 Km with 236 stations. The network has now crossed the boundaries of Delhi to reach NOIDA and Ghaziabad in Uttar Pradesh, Gurgaon, Faridabad, Bahadurgarh and Ballabhgarh in Haryana. With the opening of the Majlis Park to Durgabhai Deshmukh South Campus and Janakpuri West – Botanical Garden Sections, new age trains equipped with the Unattended Train Operation (UTO) technology have been introduced. These trains operate with the Communication Based Train Control(CBTC) signaling technology which facilitate movement of trains in very short frequencies.
- The Airport Express link between the Indira Gandhi International Airport and New Delhi has now propelled Delhi to the league of global cities which have high speed rail connectivity between the city and the airport.
- The DMRC today has over 300 train sets of four, six and eight coaches. More than a hundred trains of six coach configuration and over 60 trains of eight coach configuration are currently operational.
- The Delhi Metro has also contributed tremendously on the environment front by becoming the first ever railway project in the world to claim carbon credits for regenerative braking. DMRC has also been certified by the United Nations (UN) as the first Metro Rail and Rail based system in the world to get carbon Credits for reducing Green House gas emissions as it has helped to reduce pollution levels in the city by 6.3 lakh tons every year thus helping in reducing global warming.
- It has also set up roof top solar power plants at many of its stations. All stations of the presently under construction corridors are being constructed as green buildings. In the present phase of Delhi Metro’s construction, the DMRC is nearing the completion of 160 kilometres of Metro lines which has woven a web of Metro corridors along the city’s Ring Road besides connecting with many other localities in NOIDA, Ghaziabad, Bahadurgarh and Ballabhgarh.
- Apart from providing Delhites with a comfortable public transport option, the Delhi Metro is also contributing significantly towards controlling pollution as well as reducing vehicular congestion on the roads. According to a study, Delhi Metro has helped in removing about seven lakh vehicles from the streets of Delhi.
click above to download
the employment notification