Last Date:05 Apr,2019
Tamil Nadu National Law University
Candidates who have the interest to work as Assistant Registrar, Assistant and Various in Tamil Nadu National Law University (TNNLU) should send their applications in prescribed format along with all documents of qualification, caste, experience, age etc to the given address 05-04-2019 .
Name of the post – Assistant,Officer,Operator,Steno Typist,Accountant
No of post – 10
Pay Scale – Rs 56100 – 177500,Rs 35900 – 113500,Rs 20600 – 65500,Rs 20600 – 65500,Rs 20600 – 65500
Degree /Master Degree/Typewriting Senior Grade in English & Tamil and 3 years experience.
General Information:employment news
- All candidates should have fulfilled the minimum eligibility on the date of application.
- Only candidates with the requisite qualifications acquired from recognized University/institutions need apply. The Degree qualification prescribed for these posts, where applicable, should have been obtained by passing the required qualification in the order of studies, viz., SSLC+ HSC or its equivalent + UG Degree and the Diploma qualification prescribed for these posts, where applicable, should have been obtained after passing S.S.L.C/H.S.C from the recognised Institutions.
- The posts of direct recruitment are based on rules of reservation laid down under the Tamil Nadu Government Servants (Conditions of Service) Act, 2016, and candidates must fulfill the necessary requirements under this said Act.
- The prescribed Application Form and the details of the advertisement can be downloaded from the Tamil Nadu National Law University website www.tnnlu.ac.in
- Application for each post must be placed in a SEPARATE COVER and the name of the post/post code must be clearly written on the cover. The University shall not be responsible for any misplacement, omission etc. if two or more applications are put in one cover by the candidate.
- Candidates applying for more than one post must apply separately and pay fees separately.Further, applications will not be allowed to be withdrawn nor would the fees be refunded or kept in reserve for any future recruitment.
- It is not possible to send individual acknowledgement. Those who want acknowledgment may send their applications by registered post with A/D.
- If an application is not prepared strictly as per advertised format then the application will be summarily rejected.
- Receipt of filled in Application Form without the self-attested copies of all relevant certificates will be rejected. The University shall process the applications entirely on the basis of information/documents submitted by the candidates. In case the information/documents are found to be false/incorrect by way of omission or commission, the responsibility and liability shall lie solely with the candidate. The University shall verify the antecedents or documents submitted by a candidate at the time of appointment or during the tenure of the service. In case, it is detected that the documents submitted by the candidates are false or the candidate has suppressed relevant information, then his/her services shall be terminated without prejudice to any other action initiated by the University.
- Applications received after the stipulated date or incomplete in any respect or not readable easily will not be entertained and no further correspondence will be made in this regard.
- Application submitted for a particular post is not transferable to any other post.
- SC/ST/Differently Abled Persons candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.Rest of the candidates shall submit a Demand Draft for ₹150 drawn from any Nationalised bank in favour of The Registrar, Tamil Nadu National Law University payable at Tiruchirappalli. The DD should be drawn on or after the date of advertisement but before the last date prescribed for the receipt of the applications.
- Local candidates can also remit the application fee in University through Challan at UCO Bank, TNNLU Branch. Name of the A/c Holder – The Registrar, Tamil Nadu National Law School Account No. – 16560110029565 and submit copy of the Challan.
- Candidate shall write his/her Name, Post Code and Post Applied on the reverse side of the Demand Draft without fail.
- All Certificates, Degrees, NOC and other documents must be produced in originals at the time of interview, if called for the same. Failure to do produce these may result into ineligibility to appear for the interview.
- Maximum age limit will be taken into account as on the closing date mentioned for receipt of applications.
- Candidates already in service in India should send their application through proper channel. An advance copy may be sent directly if necessary, along with original demand draft meant for application fee. However, in such cases the candidates called for interview will have to produce No Objection Certificate or original applications duly forwarded by the competent authority of their institutions, failing which he/she shall not be allowed to appear before the Selection Committee.
- A candidate, who has applied earlier informally and sent his/her bio-data/academic vitae earlier to the Vice-Chancellor or any other competent authority of the University as well as candidates currently in contractual/temporary employment in the University, must apply by following the stated procedures.
- The candidates applying against reserved posts are required to attach the self-attested copies of relevant certificate issued by the Competent Authority.
- Mere fulfilling of the conditions does not guarantee that the applicants will be shortlisted for interview.
- The University shall conduct Written and/or Practical Tests and only those candidates who qualify the said tests will be called for interview.
- Selection will be made in two successive stages i.e., (i) Written Examination and (ii) Interview. Based on the marks obtained by the candidates in the Written Examination, the tentative list of eligible candidates for Certificate Verification will be announced in the University’s website.After verification of the original certificates, the eligible candidates will be summoned for an Interview following the rule of reservation of appointment.
- Final selection will be made on the basis of total marks obtained by the candidates in the Written Examination and Interview taken together subject to the rule of reservation of appointment. A candidate’s appearance in the Written Examination and in the Interview is compulsory. A candidate who has not appeared in the Written Examination or Interview will not be considered for selection, even if he/she secures qualifying marks in the Written Examination.
- Tamil Nadu National Law University (TNNLU) was established by the Government of Tamil Nadu by an Act of State Legislature (Act No. 9 of 2012) to provide quality legal education at the global level. TNNLU is the brainchild of the former Honble Chief Minister Dr. J Jayalalithaa who laid its foundation stone on 13th February 2012.
- TNNLU is located in 25 acre campus in the Tiruchirappalli-Dindigul NH 45, at Navalurkuttappattu Village, about 12 kilometres from Tiruchirappalli Railway Junction / Central Bus Stand.
- Tiruchirappalli, known as Rock Fort City, is well connected by road, rail and air. Trichy has daily flights from Chennai, Bangalore, Mumbai and Kochi. Madurai, a well-connected airport, is a hour and half by road from TNNLU.
- TNNLU is located about 10 kilometres from District and Sessions Court and other Sub-ordinate Courts, thus facilitating easy and effective interaction between the TNNLU and the Bar.
- to advance and disseminate learning and knowledge of law and legal processes and their role in national development;
- to develop in the students and research scholars a sense of responsibility to serve society in the field of law by developing skills with regard to advocacy, legal services, legislation, law reforms and the like;
- to organize lectures, seminars, symposia and conferences to promote legal knowledge and to make law and legal processes as efficient instruments of social development;
- to hold examinations and confer degrees and other academic distinctions and to do all such things as are incidental, necessary or conducive to the attainment of all or any of the objectives of the University.
- TNNLU commenced its functioning from the academic year 2013-2014. The TNNLU offers two under- graduate programmes, viz., B.A. LL.B., (Hons.) and B.Com. LL.B., (Hons.). The admission to the courses is on the basis of marks scored in the Common Law Admission Test (CLAT).
- Extensive infrastructural facilities, with separate buildings for Administration, Academic activities, Examination, Library and Halls of Residence for Men and Women, auditorium, staff quarters and Guest House are available on the campus.
- The University Grants Commission has included TNNLU in the approved list of Universities. The Bar Council of India has granted recognition to TNNLU as a Center for Legal Education. UGC has included TNNLU under section 12(B) of UGC Act 1956, which will enable TNNLU to apply for grants from UGC and other Central Government Funding Agencies TNNLU is a member in the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
- TNNLU is a member of Shastri Indo- Canadian Institute and it is a permanent member of Indian Academy of Social Sciences. TNNLU is also an emplannled institution with the Competition Commission of India.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form