Last Date:17 February,2019
Advt No : 01 of 2019
West Bengal Minorities Development & Finance Corporation(WBMDFC)
WBMDFC aka West Bengal Minorities’ Development & Finance Corporation invites Application for the post of 41 Assistant Manager, Lower Division Clerk & Various Vacancy. Apply Online before 17 February 2019. WBMDFC Recruitment Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is www.wbmdfc.org
Name of the post – Assistant Manager, Lower Division Clerk & Various
No of post – 41
Pay Scale – 4900 – 16200/-, 5400 – 25200/-, 7100 – 37600/-
8th, 12th, Graduate.
General Instruction:delhi sarkari naukri
- On-line applications are being invited by the Selection Committee [constituted under West Bengal Minorities’ Development and Finance Corporation (Conditions of appointment of officers and other employees) Regulations, 2015 vide gazette notification no. 393-MD/O/3C09/15 dt 25th February, 2016 of Minority Affairs & Madrasah Education Department and as subsequently amended] for direct recruitment through website http://wbmdfc.applythrunet.co.in
- For the post of Assistant Manager, the term “government organization” shall mean and include, inter alia, include all Corporations, Academies, Boards, Bodies, Directorates,Agency, local self govt. bodies viz. municipality, PRI bodies etc. where employees whether contractual/ temporary/ project related etc. draw their salaries/ wages etc. directly or indirectly out of state exchequer.
- For Assistant Manager a recognised institute shall mean and constitute institute/agency/academy/centre etc. offering diploma and its equivalent and higher qualification in computer application recognised by NIELIT (erstwhile DOEACC), AICTE, NCVTE, Technical education & training department, Youth & sports affair department, Paschim Banga Society for skill development (PBSSD), National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC),Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana or any other recognised or affiliated organization.
- For LDC/LDA the basic knowledge of computer of the applicant for the post of LDC shall be in the form of self-declaration in the application form. Anything found contrary to his/ her declaration at any stage shall render him/her disqualified for the post.
- Candidates short-listed on the basis of marks obtained in Main Examination only shall be allowed to appear in the Personality Test. Final selection/ merit list will be made on the basis of aggregate marks obtained in the Main Examination and Personality Test.
- A number of candidates selected in order of merit on the results of the Main Examination for Assistant Manager, Group D and Driver shall have to appear at a Personality Test. Each candidate will be asked questions on matters of general interest. The object of the test will be to assess the candidate’s personal qualities e.g., alertness of mind, power of clear and logical exposition, intellectual, moral integrity, and also the candidate’s range of interests.
- The reservation will be applicable as per the extant rules. Only S.C/S.T/B.C.(NonCreamy Layer)/Persons with Disability(PWD) candidates of West Bengal will get benefit of Reservation.Candidates other than West Bengal belonging to S.C./S.T./ B.C. .(Non-Creamy Layer) will be treated as general candidate.
- The upper age limit is relaxable for S.C./S.T. candidates by 5 years and B.C. .(Non-Creamy Layer) for 3 years and the candidates of Persons with Disability(PWD) upper age limit is relaxable upto 45 years.This relaxation shall be counted on and from the 1st day of January of 2019.Note : Age as recorded only in the Madhyamik or its equivalent examination will be accepted. The age limits apply to all candidates whether in Government Service or not.
- No Admit card will be issued to the eligible candidates. The eligible candidates may however download the same from the application portal. However, applicants would be notified through e-mail/sms for downloading the admit cards.
- CANDIDATES SUFFERING FROM BLINDNESS OR LOW VISION OR LDCP CANDIDATES WITH WRITING EXTREMITY MAY BE ALLOWED THE HELP OF SCRIBE, IF REQUIRED. THE WBMDFC, HOWEVER, WILL NOT PROVIDE SCRIBE FOR THE CANDIDATES. SCRIBE WILL HAVE TO BE ARRANGED BY CANDIDATES THEMSELVES. THE SCRIBE SHOULD POSSESS EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION NOT HIGHER THAN THE REQUISITE QUALIFICATION FOR THE EXAMINATION.
- Candidates suffering from blindness or low vision , locomotors disability/cerebral palsy will be allowed compensatory time of extra 20 minutes per hour .
- Non-Refundable) There will be application fees for each category of candidate. For general category and B.C. .(Non-Creamy Layer) it is Rs 100/- (Rupees hundred) only. For SC/ST candidates of West Bengal the required fee will be Rs 50/- (Rupees fifity) only. BC candidates of West Bengal are, however, required to pay usual fee as aforesaid. NO EXEMPTION OF FEE IS AVAILABLE TO SC/ST/BC CANDIDATES OF OTHER STATES. No claim for refund of the fee will be entertained nor will it be held in reserve for any other examination.Fees would be collected through on line payment gateway system.
- A candidate now in service under Central or the State Government / Semi Government /Local /Statutory Body shall have to ensure that No-Objection Certificate (N.O.C.) from his / her present Employer reaches the Office of the WBMDFC prior to 7 (Seven) days of Personality Test / Interview. Otherwise he / she will not be considered eligible for the Personality Test / Interview.
- The recruitment committee of WBMDFC reserves the right to rectify errors and omissions, if any, in the process of holding the Examination and final declaration of result. Mere submission of online registration does not entitle the candidates to be eligible for examination unless he/she is qualified as per the requirement of the post.
- The National Minorities Development & Finance Corporation (NMDFC) was incorporated on 30th September 1994, as a company not for profit, under Section 25 of the Companies Act 1956. It is a National Level Apex Body for the benefit of Minorities as defined under the National Commission for Minorities Act 1992.
- The prime mandate of NMDFC is to provide concessional finance to the Minorities for self employment/ income generation activities. As per the National Commission for Minorities Act, 1992, the notified Minorities are Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists & Parsis. Subsequently, Jain community was also added into the list of notified Minority Communities in January 2014. Under NMDFC programe, preference is given to Artisans & Women.
- The Corporation has been set up to promote economic and developmental activities for the benefit of “Backward Sections” amongst the Minorities,preference being given to the occupational group and women. The “Muslims”, “Christians”, “Sikhs”, “Buddhists” and “Parsis” have been notified as Minorities by the Central Government under the National Minorities Commission Act, 1992. “Jain” community was also added info the list of notified Minority Communities in January, 2014.
- As per the Memorandum of Associations, the following are the main objectives of the Corporation:
- To promote economic and developmental activities for the benefit of “Backward Section” amongst the minorities, preference being given to the occupational groups and women.
- NMDFC was incorporated with an Authorized Share Capital of Rs.500.00 Cr. Subsequently, the Authorized Share Capital was enhanced in several steps & now it is Rs. 3000.00 Cr.
- NMDFC is promoted by the Central Government & respective State Govts/UT Administration & thus its equity is contributed by Government of India, State Govts./UT administrations and also institutions/organizations interested in the up-liftment of the minorities.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form