Advt. No. : F.6/Library/2018-SCA (I)
Supreme Court of India(SCI)
Supreme Court of India (SCI) invites application for the the post of Assistant Librarian. Apply before 04 June 2018. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
1.Name of the post- Assistant Librarian
No of post- Not Specified
Pay Scale- 47600/- Level 8
Degree in Library Science from a recognised University and Diploma in Computer Applications of a recognised university or Institute.
GENERAL INFORMATION:himachal government jobs
- Candidates who fulfill the prescribed qualifications, experience, age requirement and other eligibility conditions as on 1.5.2018 should apply giving full particulars (Bio-data) as per the proforma enclosed supported by copies of all the relevant certificates and documents and a passport size photograph affixed on the application, all duly self- attested. Application form should be accompanied by a Demand Draft/Pay Order for Rs. 200/- for General/OBC candidates (Rs. 100/- in case of SC/ST/PH/Ex-SM candidates) (Non-Refundable) drawn in favour of Registrar (Admn.), Supreme Court of India payable at New Delhi. Candidates who are already working in Government service should send their application through proper channel. Applications not found as per prescribed Proforma or not supported by duly attested documents or attested photograph will not be entertained. Candidates who do not fulfill the prescribed qualifications and other eligibility conditions need not apply.
- Eligible candidates shall be called for a Computer Test to ascertain knowledge of Computer Application in Library Work as mentioned above.
- Those who qualify in the Computer Test will be called for and have to qualify in an Interview.
- Selected candidates will be appointed on probation for a period of two years in the first instance.
- No TA/DA will be payable to the candidates for appearing in the Computer Test and Interview.
Last Date for Submission Of Application form:04-06-2018.
Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self-attested all certificates in support of educational qualification/ experience send to Registrar (Admn.I), Supreme Court of India, Tilak Marg, New Delhi — 110201 on or before 04.06.2018.
click above to download
the employment notification