Last Date:05 March,2019
Advt No : HR/EP&S/RECT/ADVT/01/2019
ITI Limited invites applications for the post of 03 Assistant Executive Engineer. Apply Online before 28 February 2019. ITI Limited Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is www.itiltd-india.com
Name of the post – Assistant Executive Engineer
No of post – 03
Pay Scale – 37247/- (Per Month)
Full time Graduate in Civil Engineering from a recognised University/Institute.
General Information:public sector recruitment
- Only Indian Nationals need apply. Mere submission of application will not entail right for claiming appointment.
- Reservations for SC/ST/PWD/OBC (Non Creamy Layer) and / Ex Servicemen category exists as per Government of India Guidelines. Candidates belonging to OBC Category are required to submit recent certificate stating that they do not come under the purview of “Creamy Layer” from a competent authority in the prescribed format issued by the Government of India.
- Educational Qualification, Age and Experience limit prescribed is as on the date of Advertisement.
- Relaxation in Age / Experience / Qualification may be considered at the sole discretion of the Management.
- The company reserves the right to consider only those candidates for interview who according to its decision rank high in terms of eligibility criteria.
- Decision of the Company with regard to eligibility of candidates will be final. Mere eligibility will not entitle any candidates for admission to interview or selection.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature.
- Company reserves the right to fill all or partially or note to fill any of the post/s. The number of post to be filled may decrease or increase depending on the actual/future requirements of the company.
- Candidates will be considered for the interview in the appropriate / lower level of Grade / Designation depending on the experience, salary drawn and position held by them.
- Out of the total period of experience stipulated, candidates should have completed at least one year of service in the company’s comparable equivalent next lower Grade / Position and scale of pay.
- Mark list of Engineering Degree (all Semesters including 1 to 8) and Provisional/Degree Certificate should be attached along with the hard copy of the application.
- Documents related to formula for conversion of CGPA/DGPA/OGPA to Percentage approved by the University should be attached along with the hard copy of the application.
- To & fro II nd Class sleeper train fare by the shortest route will be reimbursed to SC/ST/PWD candidates attending for interview for Executive Cadre from out stations as per rules of the company.
- Applications with insufficient information/incomplete will be rejected.
- Applicants should be of sound health and should meet the medical standard prescribed by the Company. Appointment of selected candidates will be subject to medical fitness duly certified by the Company’s Medical Officers. No relaxation in health standard is allowed.
- In addition to online application, the candidates are requested to submit hardcopies of application along with required documents as per the list below in the following address. Without hard copies of application with relevant documents, the candidates will not be included in the shortlist. Last date of the receipt of on line application on 28.02.2019. and receipt of hard copies of application along with copies of certificates on 05.03.2019.
- A Non-refundable Account payee Demand Draft for Rs.300/-(Rupees Three Hundred only) in favour of ITI Limited, Bangalore Plant, Bangalore drawn on any Nationalised Bank should be enclosed along with application. No other mode of payment is acceptable. Candidates are advised to write their Name and Address on the reverse side of the DD (SC/ST & Physically challenged category persons need not to submit DD).
- Self Attested photocopies of certificates and Marks Sheets in proof of Educational Qualification (X standard / SSLC and onwards) and Self attested Photocopies of Experience Certificate/s with a latest salary certificate containing detailed particulars of Basic Pay, Scale of Pay, Perks etc. Originals should be produced for verification at the time of interview.
- SC/ST category candidates should attach self attested photocopy of Caste Certificate issued by the Competent Authority. Originals should be produced for verification at the time of interview.
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) category candidates should attach self attested photocopy of recently obtained community certificate issued by the Competent Authority in the prescribed format (not older than 6 months as on the date of advertisement). Originals should be produced for verification at the time of interview.
- PWD category candidates should attach self attested photocopy of valid disability certificates issued by the Competent Authority in the prescribed format. Originals should be produced for verification at the time of interview.
- Ex-Service Category candidates should attach self attested copy of Service Certificate. Original should be produced at the time of interview for verification.
- In case of candidates from Government / Quasi Government / PSU, ‘No objection letter’ from the present Employer has to be produced at the time of interview.
- The candidates are requested to check their eligibility criteria with regard to age, educational qualification, experience against the advertisement.
- India’s first Public Sector Unit (PSU) – Government of India Established as a departmental factory in 1948. In 1950, our company ITI Private Limited was incorporated as a Private Limited company. Ever since, it has contributed significantly to the country’s national telecom network. With manufacturing facilities spread across five locations and a countrywide network of marketing/service outlets, the company offers a range of telecom products and total solutions covering the spectrum of Switching, Transmission, Access and Subscriber Premises equipment.
- ITI joined vendors of Global System for Mobile (GSM) technology with the setting up of mobile equipment manufacturing facilities at its Mankapur and Rae Bareli Plants in 2005-06.
- The company is manufacturing a diverse range of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) products/solutions to hone its competitive edge in the convergence market by deploying its rich telecom expertise and vast infrastructure. Company is diversifying towards IOT, Smart city, Smart cards, Solar, other allied telecom products and services including turnkey project execution to offer solutions in diversified fields.
- Secure communications are the company’s forte networks for India’s Defence forces. Extensive in-house R&D work is devoted towards design and development of encryption solutions to Indian Defence forces.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form