Hindustan Aeronautics Limited – HAL
Lucknow (Uttar Pradesh)
HAL aka Hindustan Aeronautics Limited invites application for the post of Apprentices Vacancy 2018. HAL Recruitment Qualification / eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is www.hal-india.com
Name of the post – Apprentices
No of post – Not Specified
Pay Scale – As per Apprentices Act 1961.
High School (Science and Maths) in (10+2) system or equivalent and ITI candidates having National Trade Certificate issued by NCVT from Government/Affiliated Institutes in relevant Trades.
General Information:psu jobs
- Engagement of Trade Apprentices for Apprentice Training under Apprentice Act 1961 (2019).
- Advertisement for Engagement of Apprentices under Apprentices Act 1961 is undermentioned.
- Interested candidates can apply online. No other medium of application will be accepted. Candidates can register at website http://184.108.40.206/trg. Above link shall open for application from 10 December 2018(9:00 am) to 20 December 2018(16:00 hrs). Please ensure that the candidate is duly registered on apprenticeship.gov.in and possess valid 10 digit registration number before applying on the given link to apply online for the written test.
- While applying on the given link, Candidate will be issued a registration number after Enrolling Basic Details. Candidate is advised to note this registration number for future reference and use. After successful completing of Basic Registration, Candidates will be required to complete the registration by uploading photograph and signature and all other required details. Incompletely registered forms will not be accepted. Last Date/Time for Online application is 20 December 2018, 16:00 hrs.
- Applicants who are dependents (Son/Daughter/Spouse) of HAL Employees (Working/ Superannuated/ Deceased) shall upload online dependent declaration certificate (Ashrit Ghoshna Patr).
- Provisionally eligible candidates can download their admit cards from 24 December 2018 (09:00hrs) to 29 December 2018 (09:00 am)
- Mere successful application doesn’t confers candidate right to participate in test/process. Decision of HAL Lucknow on the eligibility of the candidate is final.
- HAL Lucknow has the right to shortlist candidates for Written test based on merit.
- Selection will be based on Objective type Written Examination. Written Exam shall consist of question related to trade theory, general maths and general science.
- Written test will be conducted in Hindi medium only. Candidates will mark answers on OMR sheet provided for the purpose. Candidature can be rejected if the Candidate overwrites/ fails to mark/enter/write basic details correctly, completely or/and legibly
- Tentative Date of Examination is 29 December 2018.Examination will be organized in Lucknow only.Details of Exam Venue and Date/Time of Examination will be printed on Admit Card. Only Candidates with valid Admit card will be permitted to participate in Written test.
- No other document is required to be carried for the Written test.
- Mobile Phones and other devices will not be allowed at the exam venue.
- Candidate shall occupy the seat at Exam venue 15 minutes prior to the time of commencement of examination. Candidate will not be allowed to participate in the test 10 minutes after the commencement of Exam. Candidate will not be allowed to the leave the exam hall till the completion of test.
- Candidature may be immediately cancelled on account of Cheating/Unruly behaviour/Canvassing.
- Candidature shall be cancelled if found ineligible as per rules at any stage of the selection process or after the selection without any prior notice.
- ITI candidates having National Trade Certificate issued by NCVT(National Council of Vocational Training) from Government/Affiliated Institutes in following Trades: Fitter, Turner, Machinist,Machinist Grinder, Welder, Electronics Mechanic, Electrician, Instrument Mechanic,Refrigeration/AC, Draughtsman Mechanical, Sheet-metal Worker, COPA/PASAA. Candidates must have passed ITI in year 2015, 2016, and 2017. Candidates passing in Year 2018 having Pass certificate and Mark sheets in original are also eligible to apply. Candidate should possess Pass Certificate as on date of examination.
Candidates with status “Appearing” or “Result Awaited” shall not be considered eligible to apply. Candidates with pending Back Papers or whose Supplementary Exam results are awaited will also be not considered eligible.
- Stipend will be payable to Trade (ITI) Apprentices as per Apprentices Act 1961.
- Candidates pursuing apprentice training or having completed apprentice training will not be eligible to apply.
- Students of COE/SCVT Courses are not eligible to apply.
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- SC/ST/OBC/Disabled candidates will be extended reservation as per Apprentice Act 1961.
- Candidates should not be above 27 years as on 20/12/2018 (relaxation of 5 years in age for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC, and 10 years to Disabled candidates in respective category is admissible)
- Duration of Training will be One year.
- No TA/DA is payable for participating in the Written Test.
Starting Date for Submission Of Online Application:10-12-2018.
Last Date for Submission Of Online Application:20-12-2018.
Interested candidates may apply Online through the website http://hal-india.co.in form 10.12.2018 to 20.12.2018.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form