Last Date:18 Feb,2019
Advt No : 01/01/2019/APPRENTICE(WR)
Airports Authority India (AAI)
AAI aka Airports Authority of India invites application for the post of 264 Apprentice. Apply Online before 18 February 2019. AAI Recruitment Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is www.aai.aero
Name of the post – Apprentice
No of post – 264
Pay Scale – 15,000/-, 9,000/-
Diploma, Graduate, 12th.
General Information:faculty opening
- candidates are advised to carefuly read the entire advertisement for detairs of educational qualification and other eligibility criteria before submission of off-line application.
- For claiming the benefit of oBc category, the candidate shourd submit a ratest caste certificate in the proforma prescribed by Govt. of lndia, which would, among others,specifically mention that the candidate does not berong to the persons/seciions(creamy Layer) as mentioned in corumn 3 of the schedure to the Department of personner & Training. Government of India OM No.36012/221/93-Estt.(SCT) dated 08/09/1993.candidates belonging to oBc category but fairing in creamy rayer are not entitred to oBC reservation benefits. Acordingry, such candidates may choose to appry for the position provided they meet the a8e criteria applicable to UR candidates and indicate their category as “UR’,.
- The candidate must have the prescribed qualification and age as on 31/12/2018.
- Applications without supporting documents/incomprete/not fulfiling the prescribed criteria in any respect shall be rejected.
- Candidates applying for more than one Trade/Discipline will not be considered and their application will be rejected.
- Candidates shall apply for one Trade/Discipline within a State and may be offered apprenticeship in any of the many locations, subject however, to the availability of choice(s).
- The decision of the Management will be final and binding on all candidates on all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the applications, mode of selection, cancellation of the selection process etc. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- At any stage of the selection process, if it is found that the candidate has furnished false or incorrect information, then the candidature/engagement of the candidate is liable to be cancelled.
- lnterested Applicants are required to send their application filled in all respect as per the format (Annexure-l) in sealed envelope and on the top of envelope, it should be clearly mentioned/marked as Application for Apprentice in _ trade at Airport in Western Region to Airports Authority of lndia, Regional Headquarters, Western Region, lntegrated Operational Offices, Recruitment Cell,4th floor, New Airport Colony, Hanuman Road, Vile parle (East), Mumbai-4oO 099 along with required documents on or before f8/O2/20f9 by 1800 hrs. positively. Applications received after the due date of submission and/or incomplete applications will be rejected and no further correspondence in this regard will be entertained. AAI is not Iiable for postal delay/loss at any stage of communication. No TA/DA is admissible.
- Apprentices sharr have to undergo Apprenticeship at notified Airports/Estabrishments.
- The qualification prescribed shall be from a recognized university/lnstitute with minimum so% marks (45% for SC/ST candidates) in aggregate.
- As provided under the Apprentices Act, candidates, who had training or job experience for a period of one year or more after the attainment of these qualifications, shall not be eligible for being engaged as Apprentice.
- candidates should not have completed three years after passlng of the qualifying examination as on 31.12.2018.
- The candidates shourd not have undergone Apprenticeship earrier or pursuing Apprenticeship Training as per the Apprentices Act, 19G1/2014 as amended from time to time.
- lf the mark sheet provides cGpA, it wi be incumbent on the appricant to provide the marks, based on the conversion c.iteria mentioned in the guiderines issued by the University/Board/AICTE as appropriate.
- Age Limit for Apprentices wil be minimum r.8 years and maximum 24 years as on 31.12.2018 (Relaxable by 5 years for sc/sr, 3 years for oBc, for the posts reserved for them).
- Further notifications/corrigendum in this regard, will be put up on AIRpORTS AUTHORITY OF INDIA website httos://www.aai.aero/en/careers/recruitment .
- Selection for engagement of Apprentices would be based on percentage(%) of marks in the qualifying examination.
- Filling up of the seats is solely at the discretion of the management based on suitabirity of candidates and no claim wirr arise for engagement, if some of these seats are not filled due to unsuitability/insufficient number of candidates.
- The candidature of the appricant wourd be provisionar, subject to subsequent verification of certificates/testimonials and submission of certificates oF MEDICAL fitness(to be obtained onry from a Gazetted Government Medical officer/Medical Officer of a Government Undertaking) at the time of joining.
- The Airports Authority of India aims to achieve, consolidate and strengthen good corporate governance including socially and environmentally responsible business practices that balance financial profit with social well being.
- AAI acknowledges that there are or can be expected and unintended outcomes and impact of its core business which is to build and operationalise airports. Given the nature of its work the primary impact is on the environment and communities in the immediate vicinity of the airports. Therefore our inspiration and approach for CSR has been- to bring empowerment opportunities for the underprivileged communities near our airports in order to create an environment of inclusive growth.
- The Corporate Social Responsibility CSR) Policy of the Airports Authority of India (AAI) is aligned with its overall commitment to maintaining the highest standards of business performance. The Vision of AAI is “to be a world-class organization providing leadership in air traffic services and airport management and making a major hub in Asia Pacific Region by 2016”. The policy has been formulated as per the Guidelines on Corporate Social Responsibility for Central Public Sector Enterprises issued by the Department of Public Enterprises, Ministry of Heavy Industries and Public Enterprises (vide F.No. 15(3)/2007-DPE (GM)-Gl-99 dated 9th April, 2010).
- The geographic focus of CSR activities are- the immediate surroundings of new or existing airports which are most affected by the airports; the district, town or city as a whole where the airport is located; and the country as whole for dealing with emergency situations and achieving higher national goals including the MDGs and UN Global Compact Programme on Environment.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form