Last Date:27 February,2019
Advt. No. : 07/2019
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)
TNPSC aka Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission invites application for the post of 04 Accounts Officer Vacancy 2019. TNPSC Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is www.tnpsc.gov.in
Name of the post – Accounts Officer
No of post – 04
Pay Scale – 56900 – 180500/- (Level 23)
- Education Qualification:
passed the Final Examination conducted by the Institute of Chartered Accountants / Cost Accountants.
- General Information:
- The Rule of reservation of appointments does not apply to this recruitment.
- The number of vacancies advertised is only approximate and is liable for modification including reduction with reference to vacancy position at any time before finalisation of selection.
- The selection for appointment to the said posts is purely provisional subject to the final orders in the writ petitions, if any, pending on the files of the Hon’ble High Court of Madras and its Madurai Bench.
- Any claim made after the submission of online application will not be entertained. Evidence for all the claims made in the online application should be uploaded / submitted in time when the same are called for. Failure to upload / submit the documents within the stipulated time limit will entail rejection of application.
- Correct and true information regarding arrest, convictions, criminal or any disciplinary proceedings initiated / pending or finalised, debarment / disqualification by any recruiting agency, participation in agitation or any political organisation, candidature in election for Parliament / State Legislature / Local Bodies etc, if any, should also be furnished to the Commission at the time of application. The details thereof, i.e. originals of the judgement / order / G.O. dropping further action in the departmental proceedings or any document that may prove the suitability of such applicants for appointment in such cases must be produced at the stage / time of certificate verification without fail. All such events that occur after the submission of application and till the date of his / her selection and appointment shall be reported to the Commission forthwith. Failure to report on the part of the applicant will be considered as suppression of material information and will attract suitable penal action.
- Incomplete applications and applications containing wrong claims or incorrect particulars relating to category of reservation / eligibility / age / communal category / educational qualification / medium of instruction / physical qualification / other basic qualifications and other basic eligibility criteria will be liable for rejection.
- One Time Registration is not an application for any post / recruitment. Though the details / particulars have already been furnished by the applicants under One Time Registration system, the claims made in the online application for this recruitment alone will be taken into consideration. The Commission will not be responsible for any consequences arising out of furnishing of incorrect and incomplete details in the application or omission to provide the required details in the application for this recruitment.
How To Apply:
- Applicants should apply only through online mode in the Commission’s websites www.tnpsc.gov.in / www.tnpscexams.net / www.tnpscexams.in
- “One Time Registration” (OTR) and “Applicant’s Dashboard” are mandatory before applying for any post. Applicant should register only once in the One Time Registration by paying Rs.150/- as registration fee. Successfully registered One Time Registration is valid for five years from the date of registration. All the applications should be submitted using the One Time Registration ID and password registered by the applicant.
- To apply under One Time Registration system, applicants should have a scanned image of their photograph, certificates specified, if any, and signature in CD/DVD/Pen Drive to upload the same, as per the specifications given in the guidelines for scanning and uploading of photograph and signature.
- Applicants who have already registered under One Time Registration system on or before 29.09.2015 shall use their existing user ID and password to create the applicant’s dashboard in the new One Time Registration system. No applicant is permitted to create more than one registration ID under One Time Registration system.
- Applicants should enter the Unique ID and password to view the already available information and update them.
- One Time Registration is not an application for any post. It is just a collection of information from the applicants and giving a separate dashboard to each applicant to facilitate them to maintain their own profile. Applicants who wish to apply for this recruitment shall click “Apply” against the recruitment notified in the Commission’s website using the same USER ID and PASSWORD given for ONE TIME REGISTRATION.
- Online applications uploaded without the photograph, specified documents and signature will be rejected.
- All the particulars mentioned in the online application including name of the applicant, post applied, educational qualifications, communal category, date of birth, address, e-mail ID,examination centre etc. will be considered as final and no modifications will be allowed after the last date specified for applying online. Since certain fields are firm and fixed and cannot be edited, applicants are requested to fill the online application form with utmost care and caution as no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
About Us:andhra pradesh government jobs
- As per Article 320 (3) (a) & (b) of the constitution of India, the Commission shall be consulted on all matters relating to methods of recruitment to Civil Services and for Civil posts and also on the principles to be followed in making appointments to Civil services and posts and in making promotions and transfer.
- Receives proposals for framing of rules and amendment of rules governing various posts in the Government Departments.
- Views of the Commission in the proposals are obtained and communicated to the Government.
- Suggests modification in the rules to respective Government Departments.
- Watch for the due date in reporting of estimate of vacancies by the respective Government Departments / Head of Departments in various posts as per recruitment programme.
- For the reported vacancies, notifications are prepared with reference to the rules governing the post(s).
- If there is any deficiency, the Government / Unit Officers are asked for clarification.
- Issues the notification / advertisement for direct recruitment on approval by the Commission.
- Carries out amendment to the programme G.O. and revision of scheme of examinations and Medical G.O.
- Formulation and revision of syllabus to various recruitment examinations are carried out.
- Conducts equivalence Committee meetings and watches for the issue of Government orders on the recommendations of the Committee.
- Carries out the work of modification to the scheme of selections to various posts, as and when required.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form