Last Date: 31st August, 2017
Cochin Port Trust
Cochin Port Trust invites Application for the post of Accounts Officer under Direct Recruitment. Apply before 31 August 2017. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Cochin Port Trust Job Details:
1.Post Name: Accounts Officer Gr.I
No. of Vacancy: 01 Post
Pay Scale: Rs.20600-46500/-
- The position advertised is subject to approval by the Ministry of Shipping.
- The Trust reserves the right to withdraw any advertised post (s) at anytime without giving any reason.
- The Trust may draw a panel of candidates for filling up of the vacancies.
- Mere eligibility will not entitle any candidate for being called for interview. More stringent criteria may be applied for short-listing the candidates to be called for interview. Applicants having higher qualification and merit will be given preference.
- Relaxation in Age Limit: 5 years for SCs / STs, 3 years for OBCs and for Physically Challenged, upper age limit for persons with disabilities shall be relaxed by ten years (15 years for SCs/STs and 13 years for OBCs).
- (i) Application after the last date, (ii) incomplete in any respect and (iii) any fresh paper / enclosures after closing date, shall not be considered.
- Certificate in support of experience should be in proper format i.e. it should be on the Organisation’s letter head, bear the date of issue, specific period of work, name, designation, scale of pay and signature of the Administrative Authority/ Owner of the organization along with his / her seal, if already employed.
- The Trust shall verify the antecedents or documents submitted by a candidate at any time at the time of appointment or during the tenure of the service rendered. In case, it is detected that the documents submitted by the candidates are fake or the candidate has clandestine antecedents/ background and has suppressed the said information, then his / her service shall be liable to be terminated.
- In case of any inadvertent mistake in the process of selection which may be detected at any stage even after the issue of appointment letter, the Trust reserves the right to modify / withdraw / cancel any communication made to the candidates.
- In case of any dispute / ambiguity that may occur in the process of selection, the decision of the Trust will be final.
How to Apply Cochin Port Trust Apply: Interested candidates may apply in prescribe application form along with attested photocopies of all relevant documents send to Shri C.S. Vemanna, Financial Adviser & Chief Accounts Officer, Chennai Port Trust, No.1, Rajaji Salai, Chennai—600001 on or before 31.08.2017.upsc notifications
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date for Submission of Application form: 31.08.2017
click above to download
the employment notification