Last Date: 11th August, 2017
National Technical Research Organisation
National Technical Research Organisation invites application for the post of 99 Technical Assistant . Apply Online before 11 August 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
1.Post Name: Technical Assistant
No. of Vacancy: 99 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.9300-34800/-
Grade Pay: Rs.4200/-
Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in science with Mathematics or Physics as one of the subject from a recognized university or Diploma in relevant Discipline from a recognized university/Institute.
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS:government doctor jobs
- The requisite information- relating to this examination will be available on the above mentioned website from time to time. The candidates are advised to visit the said website frequently for the latest information, if any, in connection with the recruitment process. Candidates are also advised to fill their correct and active e-mail address and mobile number during the online application/registration as all correspondence will be made through e-mail/sms only.
- The crucial date for determining the age limit, educational qualifications, certificates/testimonials, caste, category, etc., shall be the closing date of online application/registration for this examination.
- The date of birth as well as the name of the applicant will invariably be taken from the matriculation/10th certificate
issued by a recognised board. No other proof of date of birth and name shall be accepted.
- Certificates in support of qualifications, caste etc must have been obtained on or before the closing date.
- Degree/Diploma etc. obtained through Open Universities/Distance education mode will not be accepted for the purpose of Educational Qualification unless it is recognized by Distance Education Council in terms of Ministry of Human Resource Development Notification No. 44, dated 01.03.1995 published in the Gazette of India dated 08.04.1995 for the relevant period when the candidate acquired the relevant qualification.
- Candidates must ensure before applying for the post that he/she is eligible for the post in terms of age, educational qualification, etc. as laid down in this advertisement. If the information furnished by the candidate at the time of applying for the post is found to be incorrect at a later date, the candidate himself/herself will be solely responsible and his/her candidature / service is liable to be terminated at any time during his/her service.
- The candidates may fill up their respective category in the application form carefully. It is made clear that category once mentioned in the form shall NOT be changed in any circumstances. The candidate will have to produce the certificates issued by the Competent Authority in support of his/her claim at the time of verification of documents.
How to Apply NTRO Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply Online through the website http://www.rbi.org.in form 22.07.2017 to 11.08.2017. thereafter website link will be disabled.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 22.07.2017
Last Date for Submission of Online Application & Fee: 11.08.2017
Tentative Date of Exam: 26 & 27th August, 2017
click above to download
the employment notification