Last Date:30 April,2019
Advt No. : (HRD/Rectt./Advt./2019-20/02)
Engineers India Limited (EIL)
EIL aka Engineers India Limited invites Application for the post of 96 Executive Gr.-iv, v & vi. Apply Online before 30 April 2019. EIL Recruitment Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is www.eil.co.in
Name of the post – Executive Gr.-IV, V & VI
No of post – 96
Pay Scale – 128000/-, 144000/-, 160000/- (Per Month)
General Instruction:latest karnataka govt jobs
- Online submission of application will be permitted on the website between 0000 hrs on 10.04.2019 till 2359 hrs on 30.04.2019.
- The e-mail address specified in the application should be valid/ functional for at least 24 months from the date of the submission of application. Intimation for interview shall be sent by email.Kindly ensure that your email is valid and operational.
- Any change in advertisement (including extension of the last date of online submission of application-if any) shall be published in EIL’s website www.engineersindia.com only.
- Candidates are informed that it is mandatory to attach the documents as per list mentioned above along with online application. All positions being advertised are subject to specific eligibility criteria such as subjects studied/ degrees/ no. of years of experience in relevant field,hence properly scanned education (all year marksheets and certificates) and experience documents may be attached along with online application to avoid rejection of incomplete applications.
- The prescribed qualification/experience are the minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle a candidate for participating in the selection process. EIL may restrict the no. of candidates to be called for interview by raising the percentage of marks obtained in qualifying examinations and/or relevancy of experience required for the post. Only short-listed candidates will be informed for interview through email.
- Candidates should take print out and retain a copy of online application form(s) for future reference.
- Copy of the online application is not to be sent by post. The print out of application should be retained by candidate & four copies of the application is required to be submitted at the time of interview.
- Those short listed for interview shall be intimated through e-mail. In the absence of any of the documents mentioned below, the candidate will not be allowed to appear for interview and in that case, no travel expenses shall be reimbursed. They are required to bring the following original certificates along with attested photocopies as documentary proof at the time of interview:1)Proof of Age 2) Educational Qualifications (All year/semester Mark sheets & Certificates) 3) Service Certificate of past employment & proof of date of joining & its continuity in the present Organization (if applicable). 4) Last Salary Certificate (if applicable)
5) Medical Certificate / Persons with Disability Certificate with photograph issued by the competent authority satisfying the minimum degree of disability of 40% in respective categories, if applicable.6) Copy of Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe/ Other Backward Class (OBC) (Non-creamy layer)/Economically Weaker Section (EWS) certificate (if applicable) from the Competent Authority. OBC certificate produced by candidates should clearly indicate that they do not belong to creamy layer.
- Only those who meet the prescribed eligibility criteria need apply. If at any stage, it is found that the candidate does not meet the prescribed eligibility criteria, he/she will be disqualified. EIL reserves the right to reject any application without assigning any reason.
- Outstation Candidates called for interview for the post of Executive Gr.-IV, V & VI shall be entitled for to & fro rail fare limited to II AC sleeper rail fare, from the mailing address mentioned in the on-line application form to the venue of interview by the shortest route as per rules. Candidates providing mailing address of a country other than India, in the application form, will be reimbursed to and fro rail fare, as per entitlement mentioned above, from the port of arrival in India to the venue of interview by the shortest route as per rules. The candidate will be required to fill in the Travelling Allowance (TA) form at the interview Center and submit proof for travel undertaken.
- In case it is found at any stage that the candidate is either not meeting the requirements as laid down in the advertisement or has given incorrect information while filling up the on-line application form, his/her candidature shall be cancelled and in that case no travelling expenses shall be reimbursed.
- EIL shall not be responsible for any loss of email/communication letter sent, due to invalid/wrong email id/wrong postal address/postal delays/loss in transit etc. No request in this regard will be entertained.
- Our Company was incorporated in New Delhi on March 15, 1965 under the Companies Act as a private limited company under the name Engineers India Private Limited¿ in accordance with a formation agreement dated November 20,1964 and a memorandum of agreement dated June 27, 1964 between the Government of India (GoI) and Bechtel International Corporation (BIC).
- Thereafter, the memorandum of agreement, the formation agreement and a subsequent technical services agreement entered into by our Company and Bechtel Overseas Corporation (BOC) were terminated by mutual consent in accordance with an agreement between the Government of India, BIC and BOC in May 1967. In accordance with the terms of this agreement our Company also entered into separate agreements for mutual release in June 1967 with BOC and BIC whereby the parties mutually agreed to forever discharge and release the other party and its officers, employees from all liabilities, obligations and duties under the terminated agreements.
- In May 1967, we became a wholly-owned GoI enterprise. In 1996, the GoI disinvested approximately 6.0% of its shareholding in our Company and we became a public listed company.
- Engineers India Ltd (EIL) is a leading global engineering consultancy and EPC company. Established in 1965, EIL provides engineering consultancy and EPC services principally focused on the oil & gas and petrochemical industries. The Company has also diversified into sectors like infrastructure, water and waste management, solar & nuclear power and fertilizers to leverage its strong technical competencies and track record.
- Today, EIL is a ‘Total Solutions’ engineering consultancy company providing design, engineering, procurement, construction and integrated project management services from ‘Concept to Commissioning’ with highest quality and safety standards. EIL’s QMS, OHSMS and EMS are certified to ISO 9001, OHSAS 18001 and ISO 14001 respectively. It also provides specialist services such as heat and mass transfer equipment design, environmental engineering, specialist materials and maintenance and plant operations and safety services.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form