Advt No : 11/2018
National Institute of Technology(NIT)
Hamirpur (Himachal Pradesh)
NIT aka National Institute of Technology, Hamirpur invites Application for the post of 96 Assistant Professor & Associate Professor. Apply before 30 September 2018. NIT Hamirpur Recruitment Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official Website is www.nith.ac.in
Name of the post — Assistant Professor & Associate Professor
No of post — 96
Pay Scale — Rs. 1,01,500/- , Rs. 1, 39,600/-
B.Tech./ B.E., M.Tech./ M.E., B.Sc., M.B.A, B.A./ B.Com./ B.B.A.
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS:sarkari naukri
- Candidates who wish to apply for more than one post andlor more than one department, he/she should apply separately for each post and for each department and separate application must be submitted for each post and for each department.
- Only candidates who are located outside the country may be interviewed over video conferencing or beÂ selected in absentia at the discretion of the selection committee.
- The Institute reserves the right to modify/ defer or cancel full I part of the advertisement I recruitment at any stage of processing without assigning any reason.
- The Institute shall retain the applications of non-shortlisted candidates only for three months after the completion of recruitment process.
- Applications which are not in prescribed form / without relevant supporting documents and fee shall be summarily rejected. No correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
- Candidates shall indicate two references of eminent persons in the ï¬eld] profession who may be contacted by the Institute for their recommendations.
- The Institute has the right to set higher norms than bare minimum and areas of specialization while shortlisting, taking into account the speciï¬c requirements of the individual departments/ centres. The short listing norms may not be uniform across the departments/ centres of the Institute and shall be a binding on all the applicants.
- The decision of the Institute related to all matters pertaining to the recruitment shall be ï¬nal and binding on the applicants.
- The date for determining eligibility of candidates in every respect i.e. qualifications, experience and preferred age limit etc. shall be considered as on the closing date, i.e. the last date of the submission of application form.
- More than six months of experience in relevant regular position in any organization will only be considered in total experience. The decision of the Scrutiny Committee/Selection Committee, related to all such matters shall be ï¬nal and a binding on the applicants.
- The short listed candidates will be required to appear for the presentation andlor Interview. No TAIDA will be paid for attending presentation andIor interview.
Starting Date for Submission of Application form:23-08-2018.
Last Date for Submission of Application form:30-09-2018 05:30 PM.
Eligible candidates may send their application in prescribed format (attached above) to The Registrar, National Institute of Technology Hamirpur, Hamirpur-177 005, (H.P.) India on or before 30 Sep 2018 05:30 PM, along with all self attested supporting documents.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form