Karnataka Forest Department(KFD)
KFD aka Karnataka Forest Department invites application for the post of 94 Forest Watcher. Apply Online before 10 July 2018. KFD Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below……. Official Website is www.aranya.gov.in
1.Name of the post- Forest Watcher
No of post- 94
Pay Scale- 18600 — 32600/-
10th Pass Or its equivalent from a recognized University.
- Who has retired from such service after earning his pension;
- Who has been released from such service on medical grounds attributable to military service or circumstances beyond his control and awarded medical or other disability pension;
- Who has been released otherwise than on his own request from such service as a result of reduction in establishment
- The persons serving in the armed forces of the union, who on retirement from service, would come under the category of “Ex-Serviceman” may be permitted to apply for re-employment one year before the completion of the specified terms of engagement and avail themselves of all concessions available to ex-servicemen, but shall not be appointed to a State Civil Service or Post until they are permitted to leave the uniform.
- Loss of sensation in hands or feet as well as loss of sensation and paresis in the eye and eye-lid but with no manifest deformity.
- Manifest deformity and paresis but having sufficient mobility in their hands and feet to enable them to engage in normal economic activity.
- Extreme physical deformity as well as advanced age which prevents him from undertaking any gainful occupation; and the expression “leprosy cured” shall be construed accordingly.
Starting Date for Submission Of Online Application:11-06-2018
Last Date for Submission Of Online Application:10-07-2018.
Interested and eligible candidates may apply Online Through the official website http://www.aranya.gov.in from 11.06.2018 to 10.07.2018.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form