Last Date:03 Feb,2019
Advt No : 01/2019
Maharashtra Forest Department
Maharashtra Forest Department invites application for the post of 900 Forest Guard. Apply Online before 03 February 2019. Maharashtra Forest Department Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is www.mahaforest.nic.in
Name of the post – Forest Guard
No of post –900
Pay Scale – 5,200 – 20,200/-
Candidates must have passed the Higher Secondary Certificate (12th) program or Mathematics/ Geography/ Economy should be accompanied by at least one subject.
General Information:delhi sarkari naukri
- Candidates can apply online for any one year only. The first application submitted for the first year will be the application form for the first year. Candidates who have got the application for this retirement, will be present in the same year.
- The application will be made only online. Any other actions will not be accepted. Candidates, who are registered with the District Employment Exchange, District Social Welfare Office, Civil Courcourt etc., are also required to apply online for themselves.
- The disabled candidates will not be able to recruit for the recruitment.
- Candidates will have to log on to www.mahapariksha.gov.in. The candidate has to click on the ‘Notifications’ options located on the right side. From there the candidate will be taken directly to the judge’s portal. Candidate has to be given the nay Optionally add user name, password and email ID. Candidates will then receive a link with their email / email address which will be related to their signup. The candidate will have to activate his / her account by clicking on the status of his e-mail ID (Activation Question will be activate for 2 days.) To enable the candidate to activate his / her account, keep his / her login information confidential. Once the account is activated, the candidate has the username and password of the portal It can also be logged on to use. Note: Candidates should be responsible for saving USERNAME and PASSWORD.
- The name of the candidate, the name of the child, the name of the last name, last name, date of birth, date of birth, number of mannaires, photo, ward is the basic information that the candidate will have to give.
- Upload information about uploading photos and videos – Upload an elevated height of 200 pixel photos and upload them in advance. Your height should be 60 pixel and 140 pixel. The size of the image should be 3KB to 500KB.
- The candidate should fix his own car for the examination. Eg Permanent water, heat or water, and accordingly, according to your village, port office, district, rai, pincode etc. Fill in the information with
- After that the candidate should click on the Additional Information option and fill in the information on your subscription. If a candidate has a caste certificate, then YAB will be asked for a question. If so, select his / her caste class from Dropdown. If the candidate is disciplined under the Scheduled Tribes (ST) category, then he / she will have to choose whether he wants to get the ST-PESA vacancies. Candidate can apply only for one year at a time. If the candidate is applying for ST-PESA, then only the applicants can apply for ST-PESA District Section. Another can not apply through the ST-PESA section for the vacant section. If a candidate has found more than one application, the first issue will be in line with the earlier order.
- He has the Aadhaar number to submit his / her information, and also the information of the Aadhaar number / Aadhaar number for the candidate. There is a need to know about parallel movement (if applicable).
- In addition, Marathi language students, MS-CIT certification, farmers’ feet will be required to know about the feet (if applicable).
- In the place of academic information, the candidate should fill in his or her academic information. It is mandatory to give information as per the advertisement in the advertisement of the advertisement.
- Once the academic details will be available, click on the “Next” button, after clicking on this button the application will be requested from the applicant or if clicking the button will not be allowed to be changed in the previous details.
- Now the candidate has to choose the post.
- After that, the candidate needs to save the information that is required for the relevant posts and save it.
- The candidate can choose from three streams for the examination as given in cash. The candidate has to select one option from the three preference lists given by the candidate in his Ajay Ajay. If no preference is available from the three selected candidates, then the candidate will be provided with the prescribed amount.
- Candidate should read all the terms and conditions and click on the given date for the diary. After this, the examination must be paid by the online post office (Internet Bank, Dead Card / Debit Card, BHIM UPI). For filing an application only after the date of death “Submit” option will be available. The candidate will have the option of downloading or downloading this application.
- After the final date of the online application form, at 12.00 pm the link will be stopped.
- If any candidate has taken into account with more than one login ID then the first and foremost candidates of the candidates will be considered for the purpose of selection, such as Hallmark, Problems with the Subject, Quality List and the related matters. Any duly registered tuning will be treated as invalid register and no refund of any car will be withdrawn. If the wrong information has been provided by the candidate for the first time, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org or tolli to know the correctness of the subject matter. Call number 180030007766.
- Details of the notice such as user name (USERNAME), e-mail id, classical array (applicable, parallel or assembly), preferred location, janitor’s photo of the candidate will not be allowed to be changed after the submission of the photo.
- Globally as well as nationally, Forest Conservation is increasingly being viewed as a powerful instrument in sequestering carbon and thereby offset adverse climate change. Maharashtra Forest Department, being custodian of the State’s rich and diverse bio-diversity, is committed to a conservation-centric management and protection strategy. Wild-life focused eco-tourism management hinges on sustainability. Production-be it timber or non-timber forest produce is managed with sustainability at its core. Joint Forestry Management to secure natural resources as well as livelihood security remains the major people-centric activity. Attempts are on to hone local artisans’ skill in making value-added articles out of non-timber forest produce like bamboo and cane. Augmenting green cover on non-forest areas to achieve national targets of 33% of land area under green cover remains a forefront agenda. Intensive use of Information and Communication Technology supplemented by e-governance is under effective use to monitor ongoing forestry activities. Extensive use of digital platform to project a true picture of forest conservation forms the central theme.
- This is designed, developed and maintained by National Informatics Centre, Government of India.
- Though all efforts have been made to ensure the accuracy and currency of the content on this website, the same should not be construed as a statement of law or used for any legal purposes.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Indian Laws. Any dispute arising under these terms and conditions shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of India.
- The information posted on this website could include hypertext links or pointers to information created and maintained by non-Government/private organisations. National Informatics Centre is providing these links and pointers solely for your information and convenience. When you select a link to an outside website, you are leaving the ‘Guidelines for Indian Government Websites’ site and are subject to the privacy and security policies of the owners/sponsors of the outside website.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form