Last Date:03 May 2019
State Bank of India (SBI)
SBI aka State Bank of India Invites applications for the post of 8904 Junior Associate Clerk (Sales & Support) Vacancy. Apply Online before 03 May 2019. SBI recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are give below… Official website is https://www.sbi.co.in
Name of the post – Junior Associate Clerk (Sales & Support)
No of post – 8904
Pay Scale – Rs.11765-31450/-
Bachelor Degree in Science/Arts/Commerce in any recognized university in India.
General Information:upsc notifications
- Candidates are advised to take a printout of their system generated online application form after submitting the application.
- Candidates should satisfy themselves about their eligibility for the post applied for. The Bank would admit to the test all the candidates applying for the post with the requisite fee on the basis of the information furnished in the online application and shall determine their eligibility only at the time of joining. Admission to tests will be purely provisional without verification of age/qualification/category (SC/ST/OBC/EWS/XS/DXS) etc. of the candidates with reference to documents.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply online well before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/inability/failure to log on to the website on account of heavy load on internet or website jam.
- SBI does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of SBI.
- Not more than one application should be submitted by a candidate. In case of multiple applications, only the last valid (completed) application will be retained and the application fee/intimation charges paid for the other registrations will stand forfeited. Multiple attendance/appearance by a candidate in examination will be summarily rejected/candidature cancelled.
- The possibility for occurrence of some problems in the administration of the examination cannot be ruled out completely, which may impact test delivery and/or result from being generated. In that event, every will be made to rectify such problem, which may include the conduct of another examination if considered necessary.
- Candidates serving in Govt./Quasi Govt. oices, Public Sector undertakings including Nationalised Banks and Financial Institutions will be required to produce proper discharge certificate from the employer at the time of taking up the appointment, if selected.
- Caste certificate issued by Competent Authority on format prescribed by the Government of India will have to be submitted by the SC/ST candidates, at the time of joining, if called for.
- A declaration will have to be submitted in the prescribed format by candidates seeking reservation under OBC category stating that he/she does not belong to the creamy layer as on last date of registration. OBC certificate containing the ‘Non-creamy layer’ clause, issued during the period 01.04.2019 to the date of taking up the appointment, if found suitable for, will have to be submitted at the time of joining.
- Benet of reservation under EWS category can be availed upon production of an ‘Income and Asset Certificate’ issued by a Competent Authority on the format prescribed by Government of India.
- Candidates are advised to keep their registered e-mail ID/mobile active for receiving advices, viz. call letters/advices etc.
- Appointment of selected candidates is subject to his/her being declared medically at as per the requirement of the Bank and satisfactory completion of KYE (Know your employee) formalities. Such appointment will also be subject to the service and conduct rules of the Bank.
- Any legal proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and/or an application in response thereto can be instituted only in Mumbai and courts/tribunals/forums at Mumbai only shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to try any cause/dispute.
- The candidate will have option to answer test questions in Hindi or English except in English Language/General English. They will have to appear for the tests at their own cost.
- The new recruits must have air for marketing and will be required to make customer calls and provide banking services, advisory services and cross sell products etc. inside and outside Bank premises. The duties may involve extensive outdoor travelling. Depending upon requirement, there will be pexible working hours and working in shifts.
- As record for this project will not be maintained after one year of declaration of result of online test, the information/data regarding this project will not be available thereafter.
How to Apply:
- Candidates will be required to register themselves online through Bank’s website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers – Recruitment of Junior Associates 2019. After registration candidates are required to pay the requisite application fee through online mode by using debit card/credit card/Internet Banking.
- In case of any problem in filling up the form, payment of fee/ intimation charges or receipt of Admission/call letter, queries may be made at telephone no. 022-22820427 (between 11:00 AM and 06:00 PM on working days) or lodge his/her query on http://cgrs.ibps.in. Candidates are advised not to forget to mention ‘Recruitment of Junior Associate-2019’ in the subject of the email.
- Candidates should have valid email ID and mobile no. which should be kept active till the declaration of results. It will help him/her in getting call letter/advices etc. by email/SMS.
- Candidates should scan their photograph and signature as detailed under guidelines for scanning the photograph and signature (Annexure-II).
- Candidates to visit Bank’s website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers and open the appropriate Online Application Form, available in the ‘Current Openings’.
- Fill the application carefully. Once the application is Filled in completely, candidates should submit the data. In the event of candidates not being able to all the data in one go, they can save the data already entered. When the data is saved, a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidates should note down the registration number and password. They can re-open the saved data using registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed. This facility will be available three times only.Once the application is filled in completely, candidates should submit the data. No change/edit will be allowed thereafter.The registration at this stage is provisional.
- After ensuring the correctness of the particulars of the application form, candidates are required to pay fees through the payment gateway integrated with the application, following the instructions available on the screen.
- The payment can be made by using debit card/credit card/Internet Banking by providing information as asked on the screen.Transaction charges for online payment, if any, will be borne by the candidates.
- On successful completion of the transaction, e-receipt and application form with fee details will be generated; which may be printed for record. The printout of the application form is NOT to be sent to the Bank.
- The State Bank of India (SBI) is an Indian multinational, public sector banking and financial services company. It is a government-owned corporation headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. The company is ranked 216th on the Fortune Global 500 list of the world’s biggest corporations as of 2017. It is the largest bank in India with a 23% market share in assets, besides a share of one-fourth of the total loan and deposits market.
- The bank descends from the Bank of Calcutta, founded in 1806, via the Imperial Bank of India, making it the oldest commercial bank in the Indian subcontinent. The Bank of Madras merged into the other two “presidency banks” in British India, the Bank of Calcutta and the Bank of Bombay, to form the Imperial Bank of India, which in turn became the State Bank of India in 1955. The Government of India took control of the Imperial Bank of India in 1955, with Reserve Bank of India (India’s central bank) taking a 60% stake, renaming it the State Bank of India. In 2008, the government took over the stake held by the Reserve Bank of India.
- The roots of the State Bank of India lie in the first decade of the 19th century when the Bank of Calcutta later renamed the Bank of Bengal, was established on 2 June 1806. The Bank of Bengal was one of three Presidency banks, the other two being the Bank of Bombay (incorporated on 15 April 1840) and the Bank of Madras (incorporated on 1 July 1843). All three Presidency banks were incorporated as joint stock companies and were the result of royal charters. These three banks received the exclusive right to issue paper currency till 1861 when, with the Paper Currency Act, the right was taken over by the Government of India. The Presidency banks amalgamated on 27 January 1921, and the re-organised banking entity took as its name Imperial Bank of India. The Imperial Bank of India remained a joint stock company but without Government participation.
- Pursuant to the provisions of the State Bank of India Act of 1955, the Reserve Bank of India, which is India’s central bank, acquired a controlling interest in the Imperial Bank of India. On 1 July 1955, the Imperial Bank of India became the State Bank of India. In 2008, the Government of India acquired the Reserve Bank of India’s stake in SBI so as to remove any conflict of interest because the RBI is the country’s banking regulatory authority.
- In 1959, the government passed the State Bank of India (Subsidiary Banks) Act. This made eight banks that had belonged to princely states into subsidiaries of SBI. This was at the time of the first Five Year Plan, which prioritised the development of rural India. The government integrated these banks into the State Bank of India system to expand its rural outreach. In 1963 SBI merged State Bank of Jaipur (est. 1943) and State Bank of Bikaner (est.1944).
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form