Advt No : NPCIL/HRM/2018/04
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited(NPCIL)
NPCIL aka Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited invites application for the post of 89 Dy Manager & Junior Hindi Translator Vacancy 2018. NPCIL Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is www.npcil.nic.in
Name of the post – Dy Manager & Junior Hindi Translator
No of post – 89
Pay Scale – 61,149/-, 38586/-
Bachelor’s Degree, MBA, CA / ICWA, Master Degree.
General Conditions:faculty opening
- Only Indian Nationals aged 18 years and above, are eligible to apply.
- Before submitting the online application form, the candidate must ensure that she/he fulfills all the required eligibility criteria for the post for which she/he is applying as detailed for the respective post. If the candidate is not eligible, her/his candidature will be cancelled at any stage of the recruitment process. If the candidate qualifies in the selection process and subsequently, it is found that she/he does not fulfill the eligibility criteria, her/his candidature will be cancelled and if appointed, services will be terminated without any notice or
- Candidates willing to apply for more than one post can do so by applying separately for each post. However, request for change of discipline, post, test centre, test date and timing will not be entertained after submission of online application.
- The cutoff date for reckoning the Maximum Age Limit and Post Qualification Experience is the last date of submission of online application i.e. 19/12/2018.
- Only Post Qualification experience will be considered as relevant experience and preference will be given to the institutional experience. Period of internship will not be counted as experience.
- The candidate’s appointment will remain provisional subject to caste/tribe certificates being verified from appropriate authorities and verification of other testimonials. The candidate’s services will be liable to be terminated forthwith without assigning any reason in case the above verification reveals that her/his claim for belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PwBD category and other testimonials is found false.The NPCIL also reserves its right to take such further action against the candidate as it may deem proper, for production of such a false caste certificate/testimonials.
- The prescribed essential qualifications are the minimum and the mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for Written/Online Test and/or Interview.
- Original documents (for verification) and self attested copies as detailed in the advertisement along with the duly signed hard copy of the Online Application are required to be produced at the time of personal interview. Applicant will not be interviewed, if any, of the required certificates/documents are not produced.
- PwBD candidates called for written test will be allowed to use assistive devices & arrange scribe on their own as per Govt. orders issued from time to time,subject to approval. The candidates will have to intimate the same before the date of written examination. Also, the PwBD candidates called for written test will be eligible for additional compensatory time as per Govt. orders.
- Necessary arrangement for online test for PwBD candidates will be made.
- NPCIL reserves the right to cancel/restrict/enlarge/modify/alter the recruitment process, if need so arises, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereof. NPCIL may at its discretion, reconduct written/online test/interview, wherever necessary in respect of a centre/venue and/or all centres/candidates in case of any eventualities.
- No request for change of Test Centre, date and time allotted for Written/Online Test/Interview/Skill Test (wherever applicable) will be entertained. Although applicants have been advised to indicate their preference of Test Centre for appearing in the Written/online Test,NPCIL reserves the right of allocation of Test Centre of Written/Online Test as it may deem fit which the applicant will be informed through email/SMS and no further request for any change shall be entertained in this regard.
- NPCIL reserves the right not to select a candidate for a post, if suitable candidate is not found.
- Appointment of the candidate in NPCIL will be subject to Medical fitness, satisfactory reference check and verification of Character & Antecedents and Special Security Questionnaire by the prescribed authorities.
- All positions advertised carries with it the liability to serve in any of the Units of the Corporation or at any other place in India depending upon NPCIL requirements.
- The email ID and mobile number entered in the online application form should remain active for at least one year. No change in the email id will be allowed once entered. All future correspondence would be sent via email.
- Request for refund of online application fee made by the candidate will not be entertained under any circumstances.
- In case of any ambiguity/dispute arising on account of interpretation in versions other than English, the English version shall prevail.
- Applicants applying in response to this advertisement may please visit web portals of NPCIL for latest updates in this regard from time to time.
- Records of the candidates not selected shall not be preserved beyond 06 months from the date of publication of select list.
- In case of any dispute, legal jurisdiction will be Mumbai.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- Please note that it may take upto three working days to update the details of Application Fee. Once the details of payment of Application fee are received from Bank, the applicant can view these details using the “Payment Details” link. Only after verification of payment of fee, the online application form can be viewed / printed. The printed application is required to be brought at the time of attending interview. Candidates please note that the Online Application Process for any of the post advertised is complete only after all the above-mentioned applicable steps are complete.
- Applicant is requested to make a note of the login id and password,as she/he will need this to login to the website to check her/his application status. An email will also be sent to the applicant with the application number.
- Applicants will be informed through email and SMS (if active mobile number provided) about the availability of eAdmit Card on the website for test, if conducted. Similarly, applicants will be informed through email and SMS about the availability of the ‘Interview Call Letter’ online on the website, if shortlisted for the interview. The time and venue of the test/interview will be available in the ‘eAdmit Card/Interview Call Letter’. Applicants can login through the ‘Applicant’s Login’ and print the same. The applicant must carry a clearly printed ‘eAdmit Card/Interview Call Letter’ to the test/interview venue, without which she/he will not be allowed to appear for test/interview.
Starting Date for Submission of Application form:04-12-2018 10:00 AM.
Last Date for Submission of Application form:19-12-2018 05:00 PM.
Eligible candidates may apply online at NPCIL’s website (http://www.npcil.nic.in/) from 04 Dec 2018 10:00 AM to 19 Dec 2018 05:00 PM.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form