Last Date:15 April,2019
Odisha Adarsha Vidyalaya Sangathan (OAVS)
OAVS aka Odisha Adarsha Vidyalaya Sangathan invites applications for the post of 878 Principal, PGT, TGT & Other Vacancy 2019. OAVS Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is http://www.oavs.in
Name of the post – Principal. PGT, TGT
No of post – 878
Pay Scale – Not Specified
M.A./B.A./ B.Sc./B.Ed./ B.P.Ed.
General Instruction:latest andhra govt jobs
- SCREENING AND ELIGIBILITY WILL BE BASED ON THE DETAILS PROVIDED BY THE CANDIDATE. BEFORE APPLYING FOR THE POST, THE CANDIDATE SHOULD ENSURE THAT HE/SHE FULFILLS THE ELIGIBILITY AND OTHER NORMS MENTIONED IN THE MODALITIES. FURNISHING OF WRONG/FALSE INFORMATION WILL BE A DISQUALIFICATION AND OAVS WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENCE OF FURNISHING OF SUCH WRONG/FALSE INFORMATION.
- The candidates found provisionally eligible for the applied post shall be called for Computer Based Test (Online) and the provisional e-admit cards will be issued accordingly to applicants.
- E-Admit Card will be issued purely on provisional basis to valid/registered E-Mail Ids of the Candidate pending scrutiny of eligibility. The OAVS will verify the eligibility at various stages of the recruitment and selection process. The candidates should prove his/her eligibility at all stages of selection process and even after appointment. Mere issue of EAdmit Card to the candidate will not imply that his/her candidature has been accepted by OAVS.
- No candidate will be allowed to appear in CBT without valid E-Admit Card along with valid Photo Identity Card (i.e., Election Card, Passport, PAN Card, Aadhar Card, Driving License, Government Identity Card,) in original issued by Government of India/State
Government of Odisha.
- Candidates already working in Government/Semi-Government/Public Sector Undertaking are required to produce “No Objection Certificate” from the present employer at the time of document verification/interview. They are advised to seek prior approval from Competent Authority in their own interest before applying through online registration form because in the absence of `No Objection Certificate’, such candidates will not be allowed to appear in the interview.
- During document verification, the candidate will have to produce their Original Certificates along with one set of self attested photocopies. No additional time will be given for producing original documents and the candidature of the candidates for not producing their original certificates/testimonials on the date of verification is liable to be forfeited.
- Appointment of successful candidates will be subject to verification of various original documents relating to Age, Qualifications, Caste & Medical Fitness Certificate issued by the Medical Authorities as prescribed under the rules of OAVS.
- Mere fulfilling of the minimum qualifications will not vest any right on candidates for being called for online test/interview. No interim correspondence will be entertained.
- OAVS reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards as well as the right to fill or not to fill all or any of the above given vacancies without assigning any reason whatsoever.
- No separate communication will be issued regarding results except to the selected candidates.
- Subsequent changes if any, made in the recruitment modalities shall be communicated through the website – www.oavs.in . Hence, the candidates are advised to check their email account and visit the above website regularly for further updates.
- Only Odisha Secondary School Teachers Eligibility Test (OSSTET) & Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) passed/qualified candidates(at secondary level), having professional qualification of B.Ed or Training Qualification as applicable for the posts of TGT(Hindi) and TGT(Sanskrit) are eligible to apply for the posts of TGT (English, Hindi, Sanskrit, Maths, Odia, Science and Social Studies). The candidates with professional qualification of Special B.Ed or D.Ed are not eligible to apply for these posts. The candidates who have not passed the OSSTET/CTET(at secondary level) but otherwise eligible may apply for the post with a condition that they shall have to pass OSSTET/CTET(at secondary level) within 3 years of joining in the post and they have to submit an Undertaking to that effect at the time of interview.
- The actual number of vacancies for the post of Principals, TGTs, PGTs and Other Teaching Posts may increase or decrease.
- Age relaxation of 05 years shall be given to the in-service candidates working as teacher in continuous basis in Central/ State Govt. Autonomous Body and under Central/ State Govt. only for the post other than the Principal. The contract teachers in High Schools/ Odisha Adarsha Vidyalaya, Shikhya Sahayaka and Junior Teacher in Primary, Upper Primary school selected through regular process and appointed in Govt. schools/ Odisha Adarsha Vidyalaya will also be allowed the above relaxation of age up to maximum 05 years. The age relaxation shall not be given to the candidates working in Private Autonomous Body/ Statutory Body/ Public Sector undertaking.
- The service of the candidates who is working on regular continuous basis in Central/State Govt. Autonomous Body and under Central/State Govt. will be counted for experience purpose. Adhoc/Contractual service and different pay scales other than those mentioned in the modalities will not be counted for experience purpose. The experience from Private Institute shall not be considered for the post of Principal. The candidate has to enclose supporting documents from Govt. Organization at the time of verification of document in support of the claim that the institution where he was working is a Central/ State Govt. and Autonomous body of Central/State Govt.
- The candidates working in Government organizations are required to submit NOC, EXPERIENCE CERTIFICATE as the case may be at the time of Interview/performance test,if shortlisted.
- In case of selection of a candidates to the post advertised he/she shall be posted anywhere in Odisha and the candidate will have no vested right to be posted at the place of his/her choice.
How To Apply:
- Candidates satisfying the eligibility conditions have to apply only through online registration link available at OAVS website i.e. http://www.oavs.in. Please go carefully through instructions under ‘HOW TO APPLY’ and also detailed instructions given on the main page of online application form.
- No application through other mode will be accepted.
- No documents are required to be sent to OAVS in connection with the online application.
- Online submission of the applications will be allowed on the website.
- The last date for registration and submission of application (Step-I & Step-II) is 15/04/2019 upto 05:00 PM and On-Line submission of application fees (Step-III) through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking through SB collect system of State Bank of India (SBI) is 17/04/2019 upto 11:45 PM.
- While applying on-line, candidate should have the following readily available: (i) E-mail ID: (which must be valid/active for at least one year from the date of application) (ii) Mobile No: (which must be valid/active for at least one year from the date of application)
- The candidates have to pay a Non-Refundable Fees of Rs.1500/- for the post of Principal and Rs.1000/- for remaining Teaching Posts plus Bank Charges and Service Tax as applicable as Processing and Examination Fees through Online Payment Mode Only, as per instruction given in Website/Online Application Form, upon completion of registration and submission of application.
- The payment of fees by any other mode i.e., Demand Draft, Money Order, Postal Order, Cash, etc will not accepted.
- Odisha Adarsha Vidyalaya Sangathan is established in 19th day of September 2015, a society under Society Registration Act of Odisha. The General Body is the apex body of the Sangathan headed by Hon’ble Minister, School & Mass Education as Chairman & there is an Executive Body headed by DC-cum-ACS as Chairman.
- Odisha Adarsha Vidyalaya (OAV; literally Odisha Model School) is a chain of schools planned to be set up, one at each of 314 block headquarters of Odisha State, India.100 Odisha Adarsha Vidyalayas(OAVs) have already started functioning from academic session 2016–17 and 60 more academic session 2017-18.These Adarsha Vidyalayas would be CBSE affiliated fully day boarding schools, provide free of education, and target talented students through an annual entrance examination. These would have Class VI through Class XII and each class would have 80 number of students. These schools would be administered through Odisha Adarsha Vidyalaya Sangathan, a society registered under Society Registration Act of Odisha.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form