Advt No : 04/2018-2019
Odisha Public Service Commission(OPSC)
OPSC aka Odisha Public Service Commission invites applications for the post of 103 Veterinary Assistant Surgeon & Assistant Horticulture Officer. Apply Online before 30 June 2018. OPSC Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official Website is www.opsc.gov.in
1.Name of the post- Veterinary Assistant Surgeon
No of post- 87
Pay Scale-44900/- Level -10
Bachelor Degree in Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science form any recognized University/Institute.
GENERAL CONDITIONS:delhi sarkari naukri
- The candidate must be a citizen of India
- The candidate shall be able to speak, read and write 0dia fluently and must have passed at least an examination in Odia language equivalent to that of Middle English School Standard conducted by the Board of Secondary Education, Odisha or the Education Department of the Govemment of 0disha or any other Board or Council of Secondary Education approved by the Government of Odisha in support of passing of Odia Language (M. E, School Standard)
- The candidate must have good moral character. The candidate must have good mental condition and bodily health and free from any physical defect likely to interfere with the discharge of his duties in the service.
- A candidate, who has more than one spouse living, will not be eligible for appointment unless the State Government has exempted his/her case from operation of this limitation for any good and sufï¬cient reasons.
- If a candidate has at any time, been debarred for a certain period/chance(s) by the Odisha Public Sewice Commission or other State Public Service Commission or U.P‘SC. from appearing at any examination/interview, he/she will not be eligible for such recruitment for that speciï¬ed period/ehance(s)
- Govennnent servants, whether temporaty or permanent, are eligible to apply provided that they possess the requisite qualiï¬cation and are within the prescribed age–limit as provided under Para – 3 & 4 0f the Advertisement. They must inform their respective Heads of Ofï¬ces in writing regarding submission of their anplications for this recruitment and obtain “No Objection Certificate”.
- A candidate who claims change in his/her name atter having passed the High School
- Certiï¬cate Examination or equivalent examination, is required to fumish copy of publication of the changed name in local leading daily news paper as well as copy of notiï¬cation in the Odisha Gazette in support of his/hcr change ofname.
- Every candidate selected for appointment shall be examined by the Medical Board as OK) (i)prescribed by the Government. A candidate, who fails to satisfy the Medical Board, shall not be appointed.
- Only those candidates, who fulï¬l the requisite qualiï¬cation & within the prescribed age limit etc. by the closing date of ï¬lling up online application, will be considered eligible.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application:20-06-2018.
Last Date For Submission of Online Application:19-07-2018.
Interested candidates may apply Online through the website www.opsc.gov.in from 20.06.2018 to 19.07.2018.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form