Advt No : BNP/HR/13/2017
Bank Note Press(BNP)
Dewas (Madhya Pradesh)
BNP Dewas aka Bank Note Press Dewas (MP) invites Application for the post of 86 Junior Technician, Supervisor, Office Assistant & Various Vacancy. Apply online before 09 November 2018. BNP Dewas Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is www.bnpdewas.spmcil.com
Name of the post — Junior Technician, Supervisor, Office Assistant & Various
No of post — 86
Pay Scale – Rs. 29,000 — 1,10,000/-, Rs. 7,750 — 19,040/-
ITI, Diploma, Graduate, B.E./ B.Tech.
General Information:police recruitment
- Applicants are advised in their own interest to apply on-line much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection /inability/failure to log on to the Company’s website on account of heavy load on internet website jam. BNP takes no responsibility for applicants not being able to submit their applications online within the last date on account of aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of the BNP.
- The SC/ST/PWD applicants claiming reservation in eligibility criteria should keep a photocopy of the Caste/Tribe/ Disability Certificate issued by the Competent Authority, the Government of India format for claiming the benefits of reservation in Civil Posts and services for these categories under the Government of India at the time of verification or at any date after being advised about the same.
- Persons with Disability must produce a copy of the certificate of their disability issued by authorities empowered to issue such certificates at the time of verification or on any date after being advised about the same.
- The selected candidates are required to perform the duties as per directions of their superiors and have to perform the duties in any Section/Sub Section in BNP in Printing, Control, Ink Factory, Workshop, Office as directed as per the requirement of the organization. The selected candidates are also liable to be posted on the machines in any section/sub-section of Bank Note Press and they have to perform their duty as per directions and are required to work physically on the machine plant/equipment etc. The selected candidates are liable to be transferred to any of the Units of SPMCIL.
- Canvassing in any form will be treated as a disqualification.
- No correspondence from applicants regarding their eligibility to apply for the above posts will be entertained.
- No applicant is permitted to use or have possession of calculators, mobile phones, pagers or any other instrument/device in the examination hall.
- Any corrigendum to this advertisement will be displayed only on the Company’s website http://bnpdewas.spmcil.com. Therefore, applicants are advised to keep checking the Company’s website for any update.
- The Company reserves the right to cancel the Advertisement fully or partly on any grounds and such decision of the Company will be displayed only on the Company’s website http://bnpdewas.spmcil.com. It will not be intimated to the applicants individually. However, in case of cancellation, Examination fees (if any) paid by the applicants will be refunded to them.
Starting Date for Submission of Application form:13-10-2018.
Last Date for Submission of Application form:09-11-2018.
Eligible candidates may apply online at Bank Note Press Dewas’s website (http://bnpdewas.spmcil.com/) from 13 Oct 2018 to 09 Nov 2018.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form