Advt No : A-2/E-1E2018
Uttar Predesh Public Services Commission(UPPSC)
UPPSC aka Uttar Predesh Public Services Commission invites Online Application for the post of 831 Combined State/ Upper Subordinate Services Exam 2018. Apply Before 06 August 2018. UPPSC Recruitment Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is www.uppsc.up.nic.in
1.Name of the post- Combined State/ Upper Subordinate Services Exam 2018
No of post- 831
Pay Scale- Not specified
Bachelor/ Master Degree.
GENERAL CONDITION:government jobs
- As per decision of the UPPSC a candidate will be liable to be debarred from this examination and all other future examinations and selections upto a maximum period of five years for furnishing any wrong information in his/her application form which cannot be substantiated by relevant documents or for any other malpractice.
- No change in category, sub-category, Date of Birth and optional subjects for Main (Written Examination) etc. is permissible after the receipt of application form in the office of the Commission. In this regard no application for error correction/modification shall be acceptable.
- The date of birth of the candidates shall be admissible as entered in High School Certificate. The candidate will have to attach his/her High School or Equivalent Examination Certificate with the application form. of Main Examination. No Other Certificate shall be acceptable for Date of Birth and if it is not attached with the application, it shall be rejected.
- The candidates will have to enclose self attested copies of Marksheets, Certificates & Degrees along with the application form of Main examination in support of their claims of Educational Qualifications. If they do not enclose self attested copies of certificates/documents in support of their claims, the applications shall be rejected.
- The benefit of reservation to the categories of Handicapped persons of society shall be given only on the posts which are identified by the Government for their Sub category. For this benefit,the Handicapped persons must produce a certificate of being handicapped in that Sub category on the prescribed proforma issued by prescribed Medical Officer/Specialist and counter signed by the Chief Medical Officer according to Rule 2 of U.P. Public.Service (Reservation for physically Handicapped, Dependent of Freedom Fighters and Ex-Servicemen (Amendment) Act.1997 read with G.O. dated. 03 Feb., 2008)
- The Ex-Army Personnels must be discharged from Army upto the last date prescribed for receipt of applications.
- Date,time and venue etc. of examination along with Roll No. will be communicated to the candidates through e-Admit Cards. Candidates will have to appear at the centre/venue allotted to them by the Commission. No change in centre/venue is permissible and no application shall be entertained in this regard.
- The candidature of such candidates who are subsequently found ineligible according to the terms laid down in advertisement will be cancelled and their any claim for the Main Examination will not be entertained. The decision of the Commission regarding eligibility of the candidates shall be final.
Starting Date for Submission of Application form:06-07-2018.
Last Date for Submission of Online Fee:02-08-2018.
Eligible candidates may apply online at UPPSC‘s website (http://uppsc.up.nic.in/) from 06 July 2018 to 06 August 2018.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form