Advt. No.: 01/2017-FCI-WB-CAT IV
Food Corporation of India
Food Corporation of India (FCI) invites application for the post of 82 Watchmen in its Depots and Offices under West Bengal Region. Apply Online before 18 September 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
FCI Job Details:
1.Post Name: Watchmen
No. of Vacancy: 82 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.8100-18070/-
Educational Qualification: Candidates must have passed 8th Standard.
GENERAL INFORMATION:sarkari naukri
- Candidates should indicate at the designated place in the Application Form whether they belong to one of the Minority Communities notified by Government namely, Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists, Jain or Zoroastrians (Parsis).
- No Person shall be eligible for initial appointment unless he has attained the age of 18 years as on 01.08.2017.
- The post carry IDA pattern pay scales and usual allowances such as HRA, Leave Travel facilities etc. These scales carry DA on percentage basis. Gross emoluments would vary depending upon place of Â posting.
- The seniority of the Officials, appointed in the services of FCI within the Region will be determined by the order of merit in which they are finally selected for appointment. They will be posted anywhere in State of West Bengal & Sikkim within the jurisdiction of the West Bengal Region. The seniority of the officials will be maintained in the Region.
- Employees of the Central / State Govt. / Public Sector Undertakings and departmental candidates should apply Online. Their candidature is subject to fulfillment of the essential eligibility criteria and ensure that they are in possession of ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their employer on or before 18.09.2017 which shall be required to be sent along with other essential enclosures in case of their short-listing on the basis of the Written Test/Physical Endurance test at the designated Address which shall be informed / notified through the designated website www.fciwbjobs.com. ”žNo objection Certificate issued after 18.09.2017 or at the time in Document Verification shall not be considered as an eligibility document and summarily rejected.’
- Candidates are not permitted to use Mobile, calculator and other electronic gadgets. They should not, therefore, bring the same inside the examination premises/venue.
How to Apply FCI Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply Online through FCI website www.fciwbjobs.com from 18.08.2017 to 18.09.2017.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application: 18.08.2017
Last Date For Submission Of Online Application: 18.09.2017
Last Date for Submission of Application fee: 20.09.2017
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form